Jealous? Jealous (part 3)

Random Kyusung Snippets (and small One-shots)

 

Kyuhyun always told Yesung he was oblivious.

 

Yesung never blamed Kyuhyun for that, he knew there were many things he didn't notice concerning himself and people flirting with him, Kyuhyun loooooved to remind him it took him two entire years and a straight-up confession before he understood Kyuhyun wanted more with him than being his sweet maknae. And there was the case of the hoobae more recently, which Kyuhyun never really let go.

 

But all of that concerned him, and himself only, for others? He noticed. He noticed too much.

 

And the girl flirting without restraining herself AT ALL with Kyuhyun? He noticed before she even started to open . 

 

Yesung understood a bit more his maknae needs to show to the world who he belonged to, because he strangely felt the same right now.

 

He stared, and stared. And stared. Burning the girl's back with all the resentment he felt towards her right now, able to flirt so openly with his man, because she had the chance to have the right set below the belt while he could only stare. 

 

His gaze shifted towards Kyuhyun, who wasn't feeling comfortable right now, but rejecting her too openly would only cause drama he didn't need, she wasn't a part of the industry, she was a make-up artist, and strangely enough, those people were more dangerous to their reputations, so the best strategy was just to keep smiling, keep a distance and wait until they had an excuse to leave or that the girl get tired of it.

 

But when she started to get bold and touched Kyuhyun's arm, he snapped. Nope. Too much, time's out.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah" 

 

Kyuhyun turned his head towards his Hyung, surprised to see him so close because the last time he saw him, he clearly was on the opposite side of the room. 

 

"Yes, Hyung?"

 

"Did you finish with your make-up? We need to move faster, our manager told us we'll have to move soon if we don't want to be late." 

 

Kyuhyun arched an eyebrow at that, their next schedule wasn't that soon, but then he noticed the way his Hyung kept tapping his fingers against his arms, and the short irritated glances he kept throwing to the make-up artist, and understood exactly what happened. He smirked. 

 

"Aww, did he really, Hyung? I think we're finished, thank you for your hard work" he said politely with a smile to the make-up artist who didn't say a word until now and could only nod dumbly at the situation while watching them leave.

 

Once they were as far as possible, Kyuhyun started to laugh, while Yesung just kept quiet, still a bit too mad about the situation.

 

"Was Hyung jealous just now?" He couldn't help but , expecting his cheeks to color at those words, but instead, Yesung looked straight into his eyes, unmoving, he glanced around, making sure there was nobody, and pulled Kyuhyun's shirt hard, so he could kiss those lips as hard, while biting them until they bled.

 

Then as fast as it happened, he pushed him back, still looking into his eyes, and said:

 

"Yes."

 

And then he started to move again, while Kyuhyun could only stay here, a bit dumbfounded, while his ears started to get a bit too red

.

Ah, really, this Hyung was going to be the death of him.