Every story has a beggining....(part 1)

Random Kyusung Snippets (and small One-shots)

A child's innocence is to be protected.

 

When Kyuhyun remembers his childhood, there are many things he remembers being fascinated about, the pretty colors in the sky while the sun was going to sleep, the softness of the cat fur under his small fingers, before he couldn't any more touch it because of allergies. The first time you mount a bike and the world seems to be a bit more accessible and wonderful, the huge buildings that looked higher than the sky itself in his childlike mind.

 

But what he remembers the most is the smile of the young boy he used to have a small crush on when he was young.

 

The child had the most wonderful round cheeks which look even bigger and cuter each time a smile graced his face. Those soft looking eyes, that didn't have the sharpness of adulthood yet, but looked so pretty and unique already at such a young age.

 

The soft little hand he used to hold into his hand that, even though weren't that powerful or strong, made him feel safer and more at home than anything else. He remembers that each time he held it, the world looked even prettier, more colorful and that, his love would smile and suddenly it'll turn uglier compared to his smile.

 

He remembers the days he used to play with him in the long grass, dirtying his clothes, knowing fully well his mother would not be happy, but it was fine if it made his Jongwoon laughs a little bit more, a little bit longer.

 

He remembers picking daisies making them into a crown for him, as his sister taught him, making his soft face even cuter.

 

He remembers picking two of them once, and turning them into rings, putting one of them on his finger, and the other's one on his own, promising that no matter what, he'll try his best to be here for him, for eternity. 

 

Kyuhyun chuckled at the thought. A child has no idea what eternity means or what it includes.

 

He remembers all of those memories fondly, especially about this little boy that disappeared with time, as time goes on, childhood goes away and the innocence of it as well, with the people who accompanied you.

 

But the end of childhood isn't everything.

 

"What are you thinking about for smiling like that?"

 

Kyuhyun looked on his right, a man in his thirties looking at him strangely. The cheeks disappeared, but the softness of his face was still here, and those beautiful eyes never changed at all.

 

A boy disappeared, and a man appeared, slowly.

 

The daisies disappeared as well, but looking at the silver ring on his finger, Kyuhyun thought it wasn't so bad after all.