Golden Bird in a Wooden Cage (PART 2)

Random Kyusung Snippets (and small One-shots)


Consciousness was a weird thing to think about as an android.

 

Kyu never had been sure if what he thought, what he thought he felt was real, if he had emotions, or if his program made him feel like he did.

 

However, meeting Yesung changed many things.

 

His sweet golden bird, a beautiful little bird being locked in such an ugly cage, his beautiful little chips, quiet moans while he taught him everything he knew about the pleasure of the flesh, his beautiful figure blooming in his hand each day that passed, how he was more and more daring, how his little bird was turning into a beautiful phoenix, ready to burn Kyuhyun's own artificial skin.

 

How Kyuhyun's own desire to possess was also blooming inside his chest, how he felt pleasure knowing he had been the only one seeing Yesung's face graved in pleasure, about being the only one who have heard those quiet little moans. 

 

Those feelings, Kyuhyun wasn't sure he had been programmed to have them.

 

And the feeling of satisfaction after seeing Yesung's smiling at him after a joke, his artificial heart beating stronger at Yesung's laugh, his obsession about making Yesung's his, which wasn't programmed as well.

 

Kyuhyun thought that if he could feel love, then that is what it must feel like then.

 

Kyuhyun was in love.

 

The realization didn't make him as happy as it should have been.

 

"You must be the worker, right?"

 

Because the day he realized that, was also the day he saw the man he will have to give Yesung to.

 

A man smiled at him, polite, more polite than some might be with an android, not good-looking, but not terrible either, wearing a suit, fitting him nicely, with his hair perfectly parting in two ways. He took care of himself, Kyuhyun noted through the bitterness of his heart.

 

"Ah, yes" he ended up answering as politely as it could, through gritted teeth, fortunately the man didn't seem to mind too much.

 

"I'm counting on you for your great work! I heard only good things about the shop you're from, I'm sure my fiancé is in great hands" he kept smiling, but his smiled unnerved Kyuhyun, it felt too perfect, too proper.

 

And then the man looked left to right, making sure no one was listening to him, and then approached Kyuhyun.

 

"I, in fact, have a request of you, as the one who is gonna benefit from your hard work" he chuckled, teasing, except Kyuhyun wasn't laughing at all, "it's a bit embarrassing to say, but I feel you might have heard worse in your line of work. But I enjoy greatly a partner who can satisfy another with his mouth.... For a long time, let's just say." He winked at Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun tried his best not to kill him. "Can you make sure my fiancé gets really great at that? I'll be very thankful."

 

A lot of things went through Kyuhyun's mind at this moment, a lot of it sounding a lot like "chopping his and making him eat it himself" and "how to hide a body" but no matter how angry he felt, he couldn't do anything about it.

 

"... Understood." the man smiled back, pat his shoulder, and went on his merry way, not realizing how he made the android he just met felt.

 

Kyuhyun laughed bitterly, how could he?

 

He wasn't supposed to feel those emotions.

 

He wasn't supposed to love Yesung.

 

And no matter how much he could try to convince himself otherwise, Yesung wasn't his.

 

He wasn't supposed to be.

 

Kyuhyun thought painfully of those hours looking at this body under him, how good it felt to pleasure him, how good it felt to feel pleasure from him.

 

He thought about those stolen moments where they talked and Yesung shared his worries with him.

 

He thought about all the masterpieces he created and showed him, proudness showing on his face, and how special he felt being able to see it all.

 

He thought of how his little bird couldn't cook or do anything for himself, and, in the rare moment when no one was here to serve him, how happy he looked eating the food Kyuhyun made for him.

 

He thought of his little bird, humming gently while painting, and Kyuhyun, just being here, looking, hungry for his little bird like if he was a cat ready to jump on his prey.


He thought of the love he just realized he felt towards this man, a man he knew would be way happier in his arms than in whatever wooden castle this ugly man was going to put his golden bird.

 

But his golden bird wasn't free from his wooden cage, and a cat can't jump high enough to touch the wooden cage if it's far enough away. 

 

But it can still try, no matter how hopeless it looked.

 

"Kyuhyun?" 

 

Kyuhyun looked at his golden bird looking sleepy because he has just woken up. He looked at the love bites, his love bites, all over his almost body, he looked at the bites on his neck, on his thighs, on his cheek.

 

The bird might not be his, but his marks were all over him.

 

"I'm coming back little bird, wait for me." Yesung hummed and closed the door.

 

The bird goes back to its cage, but maybe one day, on its own volition, the golden bird will open its cage with its own wings and fall into the cat's mouth.