The Price of Beauty (PART 1)

Random Kyusung Snippets (and small One-shots)

Beautiful.



Kyuhyun looked at his trophy swimming in the small seawater aquarium he bought for the occasion.



The poor thing didn't look too comfortable, and Kyusung cooed at it through the window, softly touching the glass separating them.



His trophy hissed at him and slapped the glass with his tail.



Kyuhyun chuckled. It was a feisty thing, wasn't it?



But it was his feisty little thing now. And Kyuhyun always took care of his things, of his trophies.



And this might be the biggest one he got so far.



The creature had a human torso, to the eyes; Kyuhyun tsked; it would need waterproof clothes when being shown off; he didn't like the idea of his trophy being looked at in a way they weren't authorized to do so.



His torso led to a strong neck, a bit longer than humans; he wondered if it was a natural thing for his species or if it was just his specimen that was like this. He would like it if it was only his trophy like this; it would make it even more special.



But the most beautiful thing about his upper body was his eyes.



Such beautiful eyes. They looked like jewelry, shining so intensely with hatred towards him right now it gave him the chills, but in a good way.

 


He wondered how he would turn those intense eyes into ones of love, and he laughed. It might be his most significant challenge to make the creature loves him.



But even though his human beauty would have been enough for him to want to collect him, what really made him laugh with glee at his costly purchase, was the lower part of his body.



A strong, shiny blue tail, full of scales, like a fish, a powerful tail that kept hitting the glass as if he wanted to destroy it.

 


Aww, poor thing, he thought. He'll not escape like this.



Kyuhyun looked at the jewelry at his side, analyzing each one carefully, putting them through the window of the small aquarium, and trying to see which would fit his new little thing the most.



Gold was a classic, and his skin tone would look great with it, he thought, plus gold with blue was a great combo, but...



He hummed and looked at his silver jewelry instead.



Yes, he much preferred that. The silver made him shine even more; he wondered if he should put silver dust on his tail and body; he smiled. It'll look great.



He grabbed one of the darts next to the aquarium, those with a strong enough tranquilizer. The sellers told him to use strong ones for him; he was quite the beast.

 


He saw the creature's expression changing instantly at the sight of it, wanting to go away from there, scared.



But there was nowhere to escape.



"Aww, poor little thing. Don't worry, I'll give you a bigger aquarium soon, and if you're good, I'll make sure everything you want will be here."

 

The creature didn't seem to understand or hear. It's alright; he'll make it learn. Those beauties were quite intelligent, after all.



"You know, they say your species is quite similar to humans, that you feel as we do, and seeing your eyes, I can kinda believe it; you sure hate me right now."



He opened the small opening at the top of the aquarium, but the creature's chained hands couldn't reach him. He pointed the dart at him.



"So how much of a challenge it would be to make you fall in love with me. Wouldn't that be great?"



He shot the dart.