I'm always behind you

Moon & Sunrise: Fluffy Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you asked her what she was most impressed with in today's swimming class, Yongsun would hold up two of her little fingers and excitedly told you a hundred times about the same series of events.

First of all, there would be a small competition among the students next week and her mother promised to bake her chocolate chip cookies if she managed to finish in first.

Secondly, she had a new classmate today. That girl was six years old, a year younger than Yong, and suuuuuuuuper pretty with those plump cheeks, not as chubby as her but still soft and strangely adorable dimples. And the smile that made those dimples appear... she felt like she had a heart attack.

(What's a heart attack? Yongsun didn't know for sure. But her still limited vocabulary didn't have any other word to describe how her heart would race everytime their eyes accidentally met.)

_

A seven-year-old surely wouldn't know the definition of love.

But when Yongsun finished in first, the new classmate - whom she only knew her name just now, which is Byulyi - arrived in second, and she caught the admiring (and maybe a little... proud?) look from the younger girl, she was certain she liked this friend even more than the batch of chocolate chip cookies that her mom promised her before.

(By the way, her mom totally forgot about the promise.)

_

Yongsun didn't consider herself to love Byulyi. But she definitely noticed a lot of things about her.

She had a kind heart. She treated everyone around he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter