6th Sense

Be Mine

()

------------------

After getting out of bed & taking a warm shower, you & Minji strolled out of the apartment for your morning exercise early at 6:30am. "So, how was your sleep?" Minji stretched out her arms as you guys coninued walking. "Any dreams about your future hubby?" Minji elbowed your arm. You blushed a bit & tried to stop your smile from showing.

"Yeah, then someone, had to kill it" You gave Minji a playful glare & began to walked faster ahead of her. 

"Hey, I'm sorry ~ I didn't know you had a dream of him. What? What was it about?" Minji caught up to you & hugged your arm. 

"Well...it's a bit weird..." You brushed your hair with your fingers.

"Come on ~ You always tell me your dreams ~" Minji pouted & swung your arm. 

"Okay, okay ~ So it started when we performed a song & it was towards the end when they annouce the winner for tonights performance."

"Uh huh ~" Minji nodded & listen carefully, getting into your dream that happened this morning.

"And we won MCountdown's performance." You said with a wide smile.

"YES! Whoo! Didn't I tell you we would win someday ~ ?!" Minji jumped, throwing her hands in the air & socked your arm.

"Ow! I know we will! Jeez women, just keep dreaming..." You laughed & rubbed the place where Minji punched you.

"Sorry, sorry. What happened next ~ ?" Minji hugged your arm again.

"So yeah. You were crying obviously &-"

"Hey ~ Who wouldn't cry when they win something big? Especially when you've been through a lot!" Minji gave you the sour look.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways ~ I said a few words to the fans & our staff & thanked them. After that the other idols congradulated us & went off stage, but all of Infinite members came up to us & gave us lots of hugs & congradulated us!" You said to her with such a hyped up tone. Minji squealed on your shoulder & hopped.

"Oh my gosh! Did my Woohyun oppa give me a long hug? Did he give me a kiss on the cheek? Forehead? Lips?" Minji kept blabbering.

"Aigoo this girl ~" You giggled & lightly pushed her forehead.

"Wah ~ On the forehead ~ ?!" Minji's eyes felt like popping out.

"No, babo ~ !" You stuck your tounge out at her & started running.

"Ya-Hey! Come back here you! Was that it?!" Minji ran after you & wrapped her arms around your shoulder. You both laughed & panted, trying to catch your breathe. "So was there anything between you & Sungyeol?" Minji asked as she wiggled her eyebrows. You both laughed out loud.

"Eh...You can say that..." You began to blush again.

"Was it a kiss ~ ?" Minji pouted her lips & pointed her finger on the side of her head, making herself look like she's thinking. You nodded your head. She peeked over at you & gave you that look of amazement.

"He kissed me on the lips though." You said & Minji's face dropped. 

"Che. You on the lips & me nothing..." Minji scoffed & crossed her arms.

"For some reason, I've been having strange feelings lately..." You said rubbing your arms. 

"Who knows..." Minji kicked a small pebble. You kicked a few & looked up at the tall, shaddy trees.

"No, no..." You denied your feelings, "Maybe I'm just crazy or paranoid..." You chuckled & whiped some sweat of your forehead. 

"Hey, come on now. Don't lose your hopes now...Maybe, it will happen..." Minji whispered as she swung an arm over your shoulder & brough you close to her. You smiled & just nodded.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

"Myungsoo ah! Sungyeol ah! Get up ~ ! We got a schedule to go to ~ !" Sunggyu the lights & yelled with a croaky, soft tone. 

"Ugh...are you serious...?" L groaned & rolled over on his stomache, pulling over his blanket & covering his head under the pillow.

"Yah Sungyeol ah. Wake up." Woohyun came over with tired panda eyes & sat on the edge of Sungyeol's bed. "Sungyeol ah ~" Woohyun called him, shaking his back & lightly slapped his bottom. Sungyeol rolled away & hugged the bamboo pillow. Woohyun peeked over him & saw a smile on his face.

"What the...What kind of dream is he in...?" Woohyun said quietly & laughed. He saw Sungyeol's lips forming into a shape like he was kissing someone. Woohyun looked over again & let out a laugh. "Wah Sungyeol ah, you're so funny..." Woohyun got off his bed & walked off.

"Sungyeol ah ~ !" Sunggyu came back in the room with a towel on his damped hair.

"I'm up hyung ~" L rolled over & sat up, rubbing his eyes. He looked over at Sungyeol & saw his bamboo pillow. "Hey ~ That's mines ~" L pointed at the pillow like a baby.

"Yah Choding..." Sunggyu shook Sungyeols back & saw that he was "kissing" the bamboo pillow. "Yah haha, what are you doing?" Sunggyu laughed & pulled him out of his bed.

"Wha-what?" Sungyeol's eyes finally opened. He looked around the room & squinted his eyes from the bright light.

"Come on, we got a schedule to go to..." Sunggyu ruffled his hair with the towel & exited the room.

"What were you doing to my pillow ~ ? It's mines ~" L whined again. Sungyeol ruffled his hair & felt back on his bed.

"Ugh...hyung just killed it..." Sungyeol groaned & burried his face on his pillow.

"What...? What kind of dream were you having...?" L asked & gave Sungyeol that fishy look. Sungyeol looked at him & threw him his pillow.

"Baboyah! Not those kind of dreams!" Sungyeol smiled & covered his eyes.

"Okay, okay. What ever you say hyung..." L got out of his bed & walked out. Sungyeol was about to throw him another pillow, but he was too late. Sungyeol layed back on his bed & let out a deep breath. He rubbed his eyes & thought about that dream again. 

*Who was that girl...?* He thought. Sungyeol smiled & shook his head, "Probably just some idol noonas..." Sungyeol said to himself quietly, not feeling interested. He got up & went to go get dressed for another busy schedule early in the morning.

 

-----------------------------------------------

Wah ~ ! What do you guys think of my 2nd chapter of my new story ~ ? :3

Please subscribe, leave a comment & show this new story of mine some love ~ ^ w ^