Going Bananas!!!

Be Mine

()

------------------------

After an hour of morning exercise, Minji decided to take you to a dance studio so you can both practice for an audition.

 

"Are you sure they'll let us?" You asked Minji, not sure whether or not it's a good idea or not.

"Don't worry, I practice there last time & they let me ~" Minji zipped up her sweater & crossed the street, leaving you behind.

"Minji ~ !" You ran & caught up with her. This is the first time you've actually walked somewhere. The place doesn't seem too shabby, but it was alright. As long as you feel safe around this area.

"Here we are ~" Minji opened out her arms & you felt great about having a studio to actually practice in now, "Shall we go in?" Minji elbowed you. You nodded & you both crossed the road. All of a sudden a black van stopped hard right beside you both. The tires squealed. You, Minji & everyone in the van screamed. 

"M-Minji!!! What were we thinking?!?!?!" Your eyes widen & squeezed her arms. 

"Hey! There was no cars when we crossed..." Minji snapped back at you quietly.

"There's something called 'Look both ways before you cross'." You imformed her. The driver got out of the van & walked towards the both of you. You tightened your grip on Minji's arm, "Unni...I'm scared..." You said hiding behind her.

"Hey! What are you ladies doing crossing the streets like that?!" he lightly yelled with a monotone. 

"Che. What are you doing driving around lik-" Minji replied, but you instantly covered .

"S-Sorry sir! We're really really sorry!" You apologized, bowing non stop at an angle. 

"What? *scoff* Me?" He scoffed & slowly took a few steps to us. 

"Hyung! Hyung!" Someone called him.

"A-Ahjusshi! I'm really sorry! Please forgive me & my friend's rude behavior. Sorry!" You bowed a few more times & ran off, dragging Minji into the studio building.

"Ah, these teenagers now a days..." He said putting his hand on his hip.

"Hyung. Let it go. Just park the car now. We'll be going in first..." Sungyeol ran up to him & squeezed his shoulders. Him & all of Infinite members walked into the building & pushed in the code to their own practice room. 

"Oh my gosh Minji! You could've gotten us in trouble!" You said as you both walked towards your practice room Minji reserved.

"Hey, I didn't see any cars when we were crossing." Minji held her arms up as if she's not guilty.

"Well we should've looked twice before crossing...Anyways, let's just forget this &-" 

"Wait..." Minji cut you off. You tied your hair up & looked at her, "W-Was that...?" Minji's eyebrows pinched together. 

"What...?" You sat on the floor & stretched.

"Could it...Is it me...? Or did I just see Sungyeol getting out of that van back there..." Minji said & jabbed her thumb back. You stopped & slowly looked at her with wide eyes. "Then...that man was..."

"You idiot! That must've been their manager!!!" You shot up & stomped towards her, shaking her back & forth.

"I'M SORRY!!! I DIDN'T KNOW!" Minji yelled & grabbed your arm to stop you.

"UGH MINJI ~ ! I'M GOING BANANAS NOW BECAUSE OF YOU ~ !" You yelled once again ruffled your hair.

 

----------------------------------------------------

"Cut it out Sungyeol ~" Dongwoo laughed sarcasticly, not believing him. 

"Hyung ~ I'm serious! She looks like the girl in my dreams this morning!" Sungyeol tried to tell the members everything to make them believe him. 

"He was doing something to her...Right Sungyeol?" Woohyun smearked at him. Everyone laughed & Sungyeol felt as if there was a black cloud over his head.

"Hyung ~ It's not funny ~" Sungyeol whined & pouted.

"What did she look like?" Sungjong asked him.

"Well...Her skin was peachy. She had cute chipmunk cheeks. Her eyes reminded me of mines &-" Sungyeol explained as he dazed off, but L interupted him.

"And her nose was like mines." L blurted. Some of the members laughed.

"Yeah...Actually her nose was sort of like yours'..." Sungyeol admitted.

"Oh jincha...?" L smiled in surprised.

"You know, I could imagine that..." Sunggyu said as he stared off into space.

"She reminds me of a female version of L & Sungyeol back in trainee days..." Hoya joined. Everyone laughed. Sungyeol had the biggest smile on his face & layed on the floor.

"Okay! Enough with Sungyeol's dream girl ~ Let's start practicing." Sunggyu pushed himself off the table & walked to the center of the dance room.

"It's okay hyung. I have a feeling she's real ~" Sungjong told him & got up to join his other hyungs. Sungyeol looked at him & stood up.

*Yeah...I can feel it...* Sungyeol thought & smiled.