Wait!

Be Mine

()

-------------------

You stood there deciding whether or not to buy Minji a big water bottle or a medium sized one. *Maybe the bigger one...* You thought to yourself. You opened the door & reached your hand in, but you froze. *What about the medium sized one...?* You looked at it & back at the bigger one. *The medium one is cheaper* You smiled to yourself & took the medium sized water bottle. You turned away & walked to look for the ice cream in the frozen section.

Sungyeol finally stopped running & walked into the market casually. He breathe heavily & sighed. He walked over to the drinks section & made a stop, "Wait...they don't sell boba here..." Sungyeol said to himself. *Crud! What am I doing here?!* He yelled in his mind. *Oh well, better buy L & Sungjong their ice creams...* Sungyeol let out another deep breath & walked to the frozen section. 

You finally chose between coconut, vallina & strawberry flavored ice cream. You got Minji durain flavored & got yourself coconut flavored. You held them with your towel & walked out from the shortest end of the isle. Just when you walked out of the isle, Sungyeol appeared at the other end of the senction. He walked in & looked all over the fridge for the single ice cream bars.

"Sungjong wants strawberry...Myungsoo...coconut...Me..." Sungyeol said to himself & looked at both of the ice cream bars. He looked back at the fridge & took out another coconut ice cream for himself, "Let's see if coconut is really good..." He took out another one & smiled.

You reached the cashier & layed the ice cream bars & water in the counter. The young lady cashier, in her early 20's, scanned the items & told you the price, "That'll be $6.21, plea- Omo..." She said as she must've seen you somewhere. 

"Y-Yes...?" You forced a smile & took out the money.

"I-I think I've seen you somewhere before ~ ?" She smiled widely & laced her hands together. 

"You have...? W-Where...?" You said as if you were being stalked now.

"I've seen you audition before ~ ! You & your partner ~ !" She explained. Your eyes widen & surprise.

"Really ~ ? Wow ~" You smiled.

"You guys are really good ~ ! I wish you could've passed..." She pouted in dissapointment.

"Oh, thank you so mu-" You bowed your head & thanked her. but you were cut off.

"I could imagine you & your partner as Idol ~ ! You look so pretty up close & very charming on stage ~ !" She said admiring you. 

"Thank you ~" You said with amazement. You never felt think way before & you haven't debuted yet. You handed her the money.

"Oh, it's okay ~ I'll give you a discount ~" She offered. Your eyes widen once again.

"W-What? Oh, no. Please you don't hav-" You felt bad now.

"No, no, it's okay ~ Let's just say it's my treat ~" She put the items in the bag & tied it.

"Wow ~ Thank you so much ~" You thank her more sincerely.

"I-I'm Hong Rina by the way. Don't want to be a stranger to you..." She giggled & stook out her hand. 

"Kim Hyemi ~" You shook her hand & smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you ~ Hope to see you again someday ~" She smiled wider & wider. You bowed & left. She waved & said bye to you.

Right when you bowed to her, Sungyeol was barely coming .

"Bye ~ And good luck ~ " She waved to you. You slightly looked back & waved back at her.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Sungyeol looked carefully at you & tried to imagine what that 'girl' in his dream looked like again. "Excuse me, but can I ask who was that girl?" Sungyeol leaned over & asked her.

She turned to him & immediatly started blushing like crazy, "Omo! Infinite Sungyeol ~" She covered so that she wouldn't think she's screaming loud. Sungyeol smiled & nodded, "Who is that girl you were talking to earlier?"

"Oh she's a really amazing & talented girl." She smiled & scanned his icecreams. "$4.15." She smiled. Sungyeol gave her the money & she gave him back his change. 

"Can you please describe what she look like?" Sungyeol asked her one last thing.

She pouted, "Well ~ Her skin was like...soft, light peachy tone..." Once she said that, Sungyeol knew right away that you were the one.

"Really?! What else?!" Sungyeol eyes widen & raised his voice a little. Here eyes became confused.

"She had a round face, probably because of her cheeks & her nose was small & a bit sharp..." Rina continued explaining.

"It's her! K-Kamsahamnida ~ !" Sungyeol grabbed the bag & ran out of the market. Once he got out, he ran all around the places back to the dance studio. Ugh, where did she go?!" Sungyeol yelled to himself quietly & looked all around the area. 

"Sungyeol ah!" One of his manager caught him from afar.

"Ahh shoot..." Sungyeol shut his eyes & gripped the bag. *Busted...I didn't even get Dongwoo's bubble tea...*

 

-------------------------------

Kekeke ~ ^^