Practice

Be Mine

()

-----------------------

It's been about 3 hours since you guys & probably Infinite have practice. (Did you know that Infinite's dance practice room is in the same studio building that Minji reserved??? = w =)

-----------------------------------------------------

"Hyemi ah, make sure you have to flex your arm when you're popping into this..." Minji corrected you & went over the dance steps you both choreographed. Sweat poured down your forehead, down your cheeks. You wipe them away & continued practicing. Few more minutes passed & it was about 11:35am. "Wow, it's barely 11..." Minji sighed & wiped her sweat away.

"It'll go by fast if you don't pay attention to it..." You walked over to your bag & pulled out a 5 liter bottle of water.

"Dang ~ That's one huge bottle man ~ !" Minji's eyes widen & she walked over to her's. You both had a short water break & stretched a bit more.

"I think I'm gonna go out to get some fresh air..." You got up & took your bottle of water & a small towel.

"Oh, Hyemi ah, can you go to that nearby market right there & buy me some water & maybe some ice cream for me & you can get one for yourself too..." Minji took out her wallet & gave you about 11 wons (about $10USD).

"Okay ~" You sighed & took the money.

"You better hurry up ~ ! Don't want anybody to kidnap you..." Minji reminded you.

"W-What?!" You looked back at her before you could leave the room.

"Jokes bro ~ ! Just hurry, I'm hungry ~ " Minji laughed & layed on the floor, texting & pouting. "If anything happens, you better call or text me, arasso?" She pointed at you.

"Yeah, yeah..." You nodded & showed her your phone, then left the room.

 

--------------------------------------------------

"Hyung ~ I'm hungry ~ " Sungjong whined, wiping off his sweat & fanning himself with his hands.

"Yah...Hyoan(one of their manager) hyung isn't here..." Dongwoo looked around & whispered. 

"Should we escape...?" Hoya suggested.

"Should we?" Woohyun agreed, but wasn't sure.

"I'm in!" Sungyeol raised his hand. "I'm not paying though..." Sungyeol added.

"Fine, let's do this. Rock, Paper, Scissors & 2 people could go..." Sunggyu suggested.

"Why only 2 hyung?" Sungjong asked. 

"We don't want to make manager hyungs mad do we?" Sunggyu added. All the members shook their heads.

"I chose myself to go ~ !" Sungyeol raised his hand again. The members looked at him weird. "What...?" Sungyeol looked at them confused. He looked at everyone & he can see Woohyun smiling at him. "What hyung ~ ?" Sungyeol laughed.

"You chose yourself to go so you can see that girl huh ~ ?" Woohyun pointed at him & smirked. All of the members 'ahh' because they knew what it meant. 

"What? Pff~ What if she's not here?" Sungyeol scoffed & ignored them.

"Exactly ~ You want to go so you can look for her ~" L looked at him & elbowed Sungyeol's arm. 

"Right Sungyeol ~ !" All the Infinite members huddled around him & about the 'girl'. 

"Ahh ~ Aish jincha! Fine! You got me!" Sungyeol ran out of the huddle & covered his face in embarressment.

"Sungyeol ah, can you get me bubble tea?" Dongwoo gave him some money.

"Hyung, buy me some ice cream ~" Sungjong gave him a little & expect him to pay for the rest.

"Aish, jincha. Arasso, arasso..." Sungyeol folded the money & walked out, "I'll be ba-" Sungyeol said as he was about to open the door, but he just noticed what if his managers were there. Sungyeol flinched & walked quickly passed the members. They laughed & watched him leave. "I'll be back ~" Sungyeol said once again & walked through the back door.

He walked up the stairs & saw someone standing there. He flinched & quickly ducked. *Shoot! Manager Hyoan is there?* Sungyeol thought. He slowly & carefully peek at that person. It was some random person talking on the phone. Sungyeol sighed in relief & walked up the stairs casually, opening the door & walking out.

He looked all around to make sure if the managers were around. "Assa ~" He said to himself & ran towards the nearby market.