Night Out ~ With Myungsoo ~

Be Mine

()

------------------

The sun was about to set. You & Minjiwere dead tired & bored at home. Minji fell fast asleep on the couch like a couch potato. She slept with her head back, one leg off the couch & open. You looked at her & laughed.

"Can't a fly go in your mouth already Yoo Minji...?" You smiled & went back to flipping through some pages in a magazine while changing the channel to channel. You got over it, so you walked over to the balcony & went out. You rested your arms on the handle & watched the city of Seoul at a beautiful setting. A light breeze of wind blew passed you & your silky hair flowed with it.

You rubbed your arms & out of the blue, your phone rang. You took it out & checked the caller ID. It was Myungsoo (L).

"Hi Yom ~" You answered with aegyo. You can tell he was smiling.

"Will you stop that ~ !" L smiled widely.

"Why ~ ? It doesn't suit me?" You said with your normal, husky tone.

"Fine, what ever you want..." You smiled & leaned back on the handle. "Are you busy...?" He asked.

"No. I wish i can go out right now. I'm so~ bored..." You pouted, "Why?"

"Get dressed, I'm waiting outside right now..." Your eyes widen & looked down from your balcony. You serched every where, but could spot him. 

"W-Where are you?! How did yo-" 

"Just get dressed...I'll treat you..." He cutted you off. You stood there looking for him, but you just can't find him.

"Liar...You're not here..." You said disappointed.

"You don't believe me...? Maybe I should lea-"

"No no no no ~ I'm sorry ~ I'm going ~" You laughed & went back inside to change.

-------------------------------------------------

L watched you down below as you left. He didn't know how or why you didn't notice him right in front of your balcony. Except about 3 stories higher. He was leaning against a tree also. He thought that the tree was blocking your view of him, or it's just that you guys haven't seen each other in a long~ time.

Couple minutes later, you picked out a chic, night-out (outfit). Plus something that people would'nt recognize you like how the cashier did. After that you wrote a note for Minji & sticked it on the coffee table on her laptop.

You locked the apartment & went out. You walked out of the lobby & stopped behind someone who was beside a tree. He was facing the rode, maybe waiting for a ride. You were about to walk away, but he tured just in time. You met eyes with him & his eyes just paralized your entire body. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You remember yet?" He said cooly. You had an urge to blush madly, but for heaven's sake, he's your cousin for crying out loud!

"Haha, uh...yeah..." You said, not making eye contact. He tilted his cap up & planted his hands on your shoulders. You looked into his eyes in surprise.

"You..." L spoke. You blinked & waited for his answer.

*Oh my gosh. I don't think this is him! What is he gonna do to me?!* You though in your mind.

"Haven't changed a bit..." L smiled & pushed your cap down. Now that, you totally remember him doing to you ever since you guys were little.

"Yah! Kim Myungso-" You yelled, but L covered your mouth. 

"Let's go now" He grabbed your wrist & tugged you away. It was around 5:30pm, so you both have enough time to eat before watching the sun set. "Where do you wanna eat?" He asked you, putting his hands in his jacket.

"I don't know. Anywhere that is good i guess..." You said with your normal husky tone. You felt so emberessed to act cute in front of him now.

"Wow, you're so complicated..." He pushed your cap down again.

"Will you stop that! It's getting old!" You lightly yelled at him. L laughed & dragged you again, into a resturant. It was simple, yet luxurios. L pulled out the chair for you & you took a seat. he sat in fahead of you & a waiter came over with the menu. 

"What do you want?" L asked without scimming through the menu.

"You're not getting anything?" You asked him, looking through the mouth watering food. "Have you been here before?" You asked a bunch of questions.

"Don't worry about it..." He said crossing his arms. You took your eyes of the menu & gave L a look. He smiled & looked around suspiciously. It felt like he was acting really different.

"W-What's wrong...?" You asked him. He turned back to you & called for the waiter.

"Nothing...Should we just get steak?" L smiled & took your menu. Seeing his angelic smile makes your heart flutter. You lightly shook your head & wanted to slap yourself.

*He's my cousin damn it! Well...second...cousins...But still!* You yelled to yourself in you head. 

"How's auditioining?" L decided to break the ice. You blinked & looked at him.

"Eh...same...haven't thought about which company yet..." You tilted your head. 

"You should try Woollim." L stirred the ice in his drink.

"Woollim? I've never heard of them..." You wondered. L's eyes widen.

"You never heard of them?!" He lightly yelled in outrage. 

"W-Well who's in it?" You asked him. *He's been acting really strange lately...* You thought. Just when he was about to answer you, the food came.

"I'll tell you later. Let's just eat for now." L's voice became more calm again. After a few minutes, L decided to take you somewhere. The sun hasn't setted just yet.

"Oppa, where are we going now?" You grew a bit closer to him again. Inside, L's heart felt like it skipped a beat. "Park? Lotte World? Everland? The beach?" You poked his side & he flinched. You smiled & he just continued walking. "Where, where, where ~" You said with aegyo, poking his side. He jumped some more & grabbed your wrist.

"Don't push it Kim Hyemi." L said giving a threatening, teasing look. He let your wrist go & walked forth. You looked to the side & spotted the Han River. 

"Myungsoo Oppa ~" You called him. L quicked turned & ran towards you. He hid his face & pushed your cap down to cover your face.

"Just call me Oppa for now, okay?" He said & lead you away towards the river. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You both stayed at that spot (pic above). You couldn't help but run towards the river. You stopped & leaned on the rail handles. The light breeze brished against your soft, peachy cheeks. If only you can go out everyday & chill at the Han River. L sat on the stairs & watched you. The wind continued to blow & your hair felt like it wanted freedom, so you took of your cap & let your mid long hair flow with the wind.

You walked along the fence & swung your cap. L took out his camera & took some pictures of the scenary. L shifted the camera towards you & took a  couple of pictures of you. He smiled & reviewed the pictures. The city lights were starting to light up. L took out one of his camera lense & twist it on his camera.

"Are you taking pictures?" You yelled from afar. L looked at you & continued taking pictures. The sun set passed & it grew a bit colder. You shivered & walked up to L, who was still taking pictures. "Having fun?" You asked, sitting beside him. He ignored you & view the taken photos. 

"Do you think this is good?" L asked you & showed you the pictures. You nodded & smiled at his amazing photography skills. "What about this one?" He showed you the photo he took of you. You had to admit, it came out really nice. 

"I like that one." You smiled. 

"What about the second one?" He asked. 

"It came out a little blurry & my hair came out weird..." You pouted.

"Okay, I'll delete that one..." He said & did so. He turned of his camera & put it away in his bag.

"Oppa, let's take a picture together!" You took out your phone.

"Don't want to..." He denied coldly & layed on the grass. 

"Come on ~ Just one ~ ?" You pouted with aegyo & gave him puppy eyes.

"Don't start that with me..." He rolled away, with his back facing you. 

"Please ~ Myungsoo Oppa~a~" You layed on his side & poked it. He flinched & laughed as you poked him continuously.

"I'm warning you Hye-" 

"Then please ~" You got off of him & held out your phone. L looked at you & you blinked repeatiously.

"You're unbelievable..." L gave up & smiled.

"Yes! Assa ~" You fisted in victory & scooted closer, beside him.

"But it's getting dark already..." L whined.

"There's something called 'flash' smart one" You laughed & aimed your phone, using the front camera. You counted down & took picture. You looked at it & wasn't satisfied with it. "Oppa ~ Do something better than that ~" You whined. You showed him the picture & he laughed. It showed you doing a Pikachu smile & L with a serious face.

"Okay, fine...You little Choding..." L scoffed & fixed his hair & cap.

"What ever. Ready ~ ?" You said aiming the camera again.

You counted down & took it again. You both looked at it & it came out as a cute picture. You were making a scowled facial expression & L made a blow fish face. You both laughed & L wanted to take another one. He finally got into it.

The next picture showed L pouting his lips at your cheeks with you looking away with a cute, disgusted face. For some reason, it felt as if you guys were taking couple pictures. You shook your head & thought of something else. All of a sudden, L recieved a text message.

 Kim Myungsoo. Where are you? It's almost 9pm & the managers are gonna get mad at all of us! Hurry & come home!

 - Dongwoo

"We shoud be going now. It's getting late." He slipped his phone away & stood up. He helped you up & patted the grass off. 

"Yeah, Minji should be up by now & if I get home around this time or later, she's gonna flip." You said slipping your cap back on. You both walked up & waited near the road for a taxi. The taxi stopped in front of your apartment & you got out. L followed behind you.

"I had so much fun today, Oppa." You turned to him & smiled. He nodded.

"it's been a while..." L said & slipped his hands in his pockets. There was a short, awkward silence.

"So...I guess I'll see you la-"

"Tomorrow...?" L cutted you off & asked.

"Tomorrow...?" You thought.

"Are you busy?" He asked. You shook your head slowly, thinking if you had plans with Minji or not. "Okay, I'll try & see if I can see you tomorrow." L smiled. You smiled back & nodded.

"I guess I should get going...?" You said awkwardly & turned away.

"Yah ~" L said. You turned back to him & he opened his arms. "No hug?" He said. You had butterflies in your stomach. You forced a smiled & slowly walked up to him. 

*Oh boy...This is gonna be weird...* You thought. You went to his arms & he tightly closed his arms on you. You gasped quietly with widen eyes. His hug was so addicting. It felt way better that hugging a giant teddy bear. Just when you were about to hug back, he pulled apart & looked into your soft, sparkling eyes.

"See you tomorrow then, Cous?" L said. You nodded without a word. He smiled & pushed your cap down again. 

"Yah! Because of that, I won't see you to-" You came back to your senses, but you felt another tight pair of arms wrapped around you.

"Okay, I'm sorry..." L whispered & it sent the chills down your spine. He broke off & gave you one last smile. He got into the taxi & waved through the window. You smiled & waved back at him. He pointed at the apartment for you to get inside. You looked & nodded. You walked backwards, waving back at him & entered the apartment building. Once you got in, L told the taxi to drive off.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Please Comment & Subscribe & I'll update some more ~ ^^ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(NOT mines! Credits to rightful owner)