About This "Girl"

Be Mine

()

-----------------

There was loud laughters coming from everyone in the dance room. Infinite members & their managers. 

"What ever hyung!" Sungyeol hid his face from emberressment. 

"You should've seen when Sungyeol was hugging that bamboo pillow!" Woohyun blurted.

"He was kissing it! He probably thinks that it's his dream girl!" Sunggyu pointed out. Everyone burst into laughters. Sungyeol covered his face & rolled away. On the other hand, L secretly went to his bag & took out his phone. He walked towards the door & looked back to make sure if anyone would catch him leaving.

He opened the door & quietly went outside. He dialed someone's number & leaned against the entrance door. 

"Hello?" It was a girl who answered.

"Oh, Hyemi-ah" L had a smile on his face.

"Yeah, what's up?" the girl replied.

"Umm...nothing much...just, worried about you...Where are you?" He asked.

 

---------------------------------

"Why? I'm here with Minji. We just finished practicing & now we're heading home." You responded, enjoying your coconut ice cream. 

"Who is that?" Minji asked the melted stream falling down her ice cream. 

*My cousin..." You mouthed at her. She nodded her head & coninued eating her ice cream.

"Never mind. Are you eating? It sounds like it..." L asked. You choked a bit from a small piece of coconut. Minji laughed & patted your back. You can hear L laugh quietly in the background.

"Yeah. Sorry, i choked on my coconut ice cream..." You cleared your throat.

"And you're not sharing? Meanie... I should just hang up now..." L teased.

"Ahh ~ Oppa don't be like that..." You pouted & said with a little aegyo. You heard him chuckle again.

 

---------------------------------------------

"I'm just kidding. I have my own. It's coconut too." L said walking back to the practice room. 

"Oh really? Haha, we could be twins~" You said with aegyo again. Of course, instead of laughing, he just had a big O' smile whipped on his face.

"I gotta go, I'll keep in touch with you later okay?" L said as he typed in the passcode of the door.

"Neh ~ Bye Myungsoo Oppa ~" You said casually through the phone. You both hung up. Soon as L entered the room, all eye looked at him. 

"I just went to the bathroom..." L said boringly & walked towards the bag of ice cream Sungyeol bought. He took it out & took a small bite of it. 

"So she kind of looks like Myungsoo?" Manager Hyoan asked. L choked a little on his ice cream & drank some water.

"What's got into hyung lately?" Sungjong whispered to Hoya. He shrugged.

"Eh...kind of...Maybe just his nose or his eyes..." Sungyeol pointed out. 

*He better not be talking about Hyemi...She's the only female reletive that looks close to me...* L thought to himself. He shook his head & coninued eating his coconut ice cream, carefully this time. He smiled & remembered what happened to you when you were eating & talking to him on the phone. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You got a y cousin there ^ __ -* (wink)

(GIF IS NOT MINES! IT BELONGS TO ITS' RIGHTFUL OWNER!)