Sweet Dream

Be Mine

()

-----------------

"Neh ~ ! Today's MCountdown Winner of tonight is ~ ?" The 3 MC annouced. The big screen countdown from 5 - 1. Then it showed your name & Minji's.

"Hyemi & Minji ~ !" You & Minji became shocked & surprised that you've won tonights MCountdown performance. The audience cheered for you both for such a great performance. Other idols behind gave a round of applause. Minji kept her head down to hide her teary eyes. Your eyes filled up with tears, but manage to hold it in. The MCs gave you both a bouquet & handed you the mic.

"Um...I can't-" You were speechless & didn't have anything to say. "I'm just really thankful for the fans out there supporting us. I like to thank our producer & our wonderful staffs for showing their hard work with us. I thank them all so much for everything ~ Now on, Minji & I will improve a lot & show a better performance in the future ~ Kamsahamnida ~ !" You thanked everyone with all your heart & bowed repeadiously.

Your song faded back in as the other idols hugged you guys, congradulated you & left. Last but not least, Minji's eyes were filled with tear & turned soft red. She gave you the biggest hug & smiled, "We did it Hyemin!" Minji had the widest smile & shook your shoulders. 

"I know right?!" You squeezed her arms & cupped her face. You both began to sing some parts of your song. All of a sudden Infinite crowded you both & congradulated you both with hugged & pats on the shoulder. Dongwoo shook your hand & gave you a bear hug. You couldn't believe Infinite is this close to you right now. You felt like you were in heaven.

Just when he pulled away, there was a little tap on your shoulder. You turned around & it was you dream boy. Lee Sungyeol. Your cheeks blushed instantly & your mouth slowly dropped a bit. 

"Congradulations Hyemi ~" He said softly so that only you can hear it. You forcefully add a smile to your face & bowed your head.

"Thanks Sungyeol opp-" Just when you were about to finish thanking him, he lightly cupped your face & brought his face closer to yours'. And just like that, his lips met with yours'. Your eyes widen in shock. 

*No way! Am I dreaming?! Please tell me this is real!* You thought to yourself. You couldn't help but close your eyes & enjoy this moment. 

"Hyemi!" You heard Minji's voice calling you softly, "Hyemi-ah ~ !" Slowly her voice faded away & your visions became black. "Kim! Hye! Mi!" Minji used her foot to kick your bottom as she said your name one at a time.

"Eh- Hello...?" Your eyes popped halfway open. You looked around your room & saw Minji with her hands on her hips.

"Come on. We're suppose to take our morning walk ~" Minji turned away & walked out of your room. You rested your head back down with your eyes closed.

"Oh...my...gosh...Minji just had to ruin it..." You mumbled on your pillow. Just when you said that, it reminded you. Your eyes shot back open & your sat straight back up, hugging your blanket. *What if it wasn't a dream...?* You thought to yourself.