« Reviews » (13)

 « 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴 88 » Mnet's newest survival show。 SPOTS FILLED, PREPPING THE SHOW (FINAL DEADLINE: 13th of May)

Reviews

Here do the reviews go! Generally, if you're accepted you're good to go (no need to worry about grabbing a spot), if you're pending, you got a few things to fix in the app to make your app available to be picked as main. I will pick main characters by the end of the deadline! Apps are linked by the pics!

SONG JAEGYU | HIRITU | CHOSEN

 

A fun, quirky and loud girl who drags her shy twin brother everywhere and steals everyone's hearts. Before starting training, she was one of Korea's top gymnasts, but an unfortunate accent in 2016 ended her career. Jaegyu and her brother always had a thing for music despite taking different career paths, but somehow they ended up on this show together, and they're looking to make the best of it now that they get to spend time together again. While Jaegyu loves pulling weird faces and joking around, her deep voice is a trump card.

App status: finished

Amount of apps received: 13 (+4)

SONG JAEWOOK | HIRITU | CHOSEN

 

The shy twin brother in question. Just as sweet as his sister but with the volume turned down. Him and his best friend haven't had any idol training yet, but he dares to dream of the debut anyway. He comes to the show all sparkly eyed and excited, not even knowing that his twin sister would actually join him on his journey. He already got a niche fandom behind him, coming from the esports scene. But now he has to somehow grab the attention of the public in between all these gorgeous people.

 

App status: finished

ZOREN AJERO | HIRITU | CHOSEN

 

Zoren was 2LITE's newest member until literally a few weeks ago, getting added for their latest comeback. Zoren always had a dream of standing on stage and tried to debut in the Philippines before this, but it didn't work out. Sadly, 2LITE is so badly managed and broken apart that this venture probably won't work out either. Joined by a leader that refuses to acknowledge him when cameras are off and a newbie that clearly isn't ready, Genesis88 is looking to be a hard road for him. But that hasn't stopped Zoren before.

 

App status: finished

BEAM CHAIYA KAWAREK | HIRITU | CHOSEN

 

2LITE's newest member was even more of a surprise than Zoren's addition of the group. Beam had just joined the company and was meant to join 2LITE after the show, but 2LITE's most well known member, Siyoon, got a good offer for a drama and therefor withdrew from Genesis88 pretty last minute. To fill in his spot, Choeun hastily added Beam to the group. This boy doesn't even have a position yet. All he can do is smile and wave and say 'I can't understand, I'm sorry' in Korean. It may be scary, but Beam is a fighter... and a big talker as well.

 

App status: finished

HOEN AKIKO | HZHFOBSESSED | ACCEPTED

 

Hi Maggie omggg im finally HERE TO REVIEW YOUR TWINS!! Since I got an early shift tomorrow, I sadly can only do one review today (im already up past my bedtime) but I promised, so I wanted to do at least Akiko today just for you ;w; Seriously thank you so much for being patient with me, I really appreciate it.

 

First of all, I think Mashiro is such a cute girl, and she actually looks similar to Hiroto, you picked out really good faceclaims for these two (unlike my twins that are just wishful thinking LMAO). They really give this cute energy and you can really imagine them standing there on the audition stage in front of the 86 other contestants, being hella intimidated. They’re ADORABLE my god. And it’s definitely Hufflepuff energy that I’m getting here.

 

Ohh god I can see her being evil edited, because she’s shy and got a language barrier… mnet might make her seem cold to the other trainees (I swear to god mnet). Being thrown into such a high pressure environment, often being separated from the only one she knows, the poor thing must be scared. At least there are a fair share of Japanese girls that she could befriend! She seems like such a sweetheart underneath that shell. Her stubbornness together with how her friends could really get to her will make for interesting tv, that’s for sure. Mnet is eating that UP. Despite all of her flaws (and the evil editing potential), she’s such a cute little bean, I’m absolutely in love with her already.

 

Oh lord, the high achieving child into kpop fan timeline. Her being a fan of Got7 is kinda funny cause we got Jackson wang’s cousins on the show. I wonder how the twins are going to react to the appearance of Ruiqi and Junyi! Of course the parents make ‘contracts’ out of the idol stuff, typical Asian parents LOL. At least they allowed the twins to give it a try! It’s so sad that it isolated them from their friends though… No wonder they got so shy.

 

I wonder if Akiko will keep a cute and detailed journal of her Genesis88 journey! I can imagine her writing in it while the rest is sleeping, messing up her bed with the stationary, having just a little light, that would be so cute I think. And when she is indecisive about something, she just disappears to go look for her brother while the rest of the trainees are wondering where she ran off to. And then she pops into the boys’ practice room and the guys act like they’re seeing a ghost cause oh my god a girl! That would be great. Going broke is such a relatable fear, HELP. Omg Infinite and FTisland?? She got immaculate taste. I love that.

 

I’m glad that Akiko is able to make some new friends on the show despite her shyness, it will do her good to have some friends around in this environment! And I can really see her potential of getting screentime for her cuteness, inexperience and potential for drama that can get milked by mnet (im sorry). I can see someone like Chiyeol seeing potential in her, on The unit he was also a very kind but correct judge. Ok I love JJ project! They’re so good! I remember discovering their first song (yes, Bounce) and absolutely loving them… But then Got7 didn’t keep the same concept and I wanted to curse JYP for it LMAO. But this does really feel like a good fit for them that showcases their talents!

 

I’m througgghh omg! This was way overdue and I’m glad that I finally made the step towards writing reviews. It was hard to get into cause I felt guilty for not doing them for so long… This review was done pretty quick but it felt really long because I had to get my cat off the counter like 20 times… Anyways, I really like Akiko, I think she’s adorable and interesting and Mnet would definitely have their eyes on her! I’m glad to have her in the line-up. I can’t wait to get into Akito as well. Thank you so much for applying, Maggie!

HOEN AKITO | HZHFOBSESSED | ACCEPTED

 

Hi again, Maggie! I’m back again with the review for Akito, the cute lil brother ;w; He seriously is such a cute little mochi. I did not think he’d be the fashionable one of the twins, but I’m so here for it. Zoren would love to discuss fashion with him (once they get past their shyness).

 

Omg Akito is a Soft BoiTM, if you know me, I LOVE soft boiTMs so im super excited ;D Oh hes so absolutely adorable, I bet he’s going to be popular among the contestants with his kindness. But him having this sort of switch on him, seemingly sweet but can be spiky, I really like that. He’s not just a Soft BoiTM, he can also be an Angy BoiTM. Mnet will eat the twins up with these personalities, seriously. But honestly, in survival shows, it is only right to be selfish. I can imagine Solar coaching him in vocal class and telling him to sing louder and let his voice open up, there is always one of these guys on every survival show, the guys that sing in -10 decibels. This time, it’s Akito.

 

I love the clarinet omg! I love the sound of it, it’s such a soft instrument. It fits him! But it’s so sad that he got forced into taekwondo, something that actually wasn’t a good fit for him… I’m glad the parents allowed him to drop it in the end. The clarinet cover channel is SO ADORABLE!! I really love that idea ;w; And that being the start of his dancing is so fun as well.

 

The boy likes cats and Ghibli? Immaculate taste, honestly. I didn’t expect him to like hard rock at all though!! What a good surprise. And you know what? I’m going to add a balcony to the dorms just for him <3 let him look at the skyline, mnet. I like that he is willing to be a center or leader, hell yeah boy, confidence!

 

Oh his cuteness makes him a popular boy for SURE! He’s just way too cute to not try and be friends with, you know? I bet the older guys just want to pinch his cheeks lol. Luckily for him, you don’t have to be a fierce rapper to fit in kpop, you can also be a cute rapper!

 

Oh my god I made it through! I had to stop this review countless times because my cat is having extreme zoomies rn and im trying to get the zoomies out of him before I go to bed… Thank you for sending in these two gorgeous twins, they’re so adorable ;w; Akito is accepted!

YOO AERI | MEOWZWRITES | ACCEPTED

 

Hi Eli!! I’m so sorry for taking so long on Aeri’s review but it’s finally here! To be fair, to keep up with everyone else I wanted to finish Zoren first, but life has been busy so its been taking too long for my liking D: and doing reviews is always a very exciting thing to do for me ;w; so let’s get into this!

 

Bora is such a pretty person, she got this classic beauty to her, I’m still so disappointed that Feeldog fumbled her >:c I didn’t expect to see a few older idols like her and Nichkhun be used as faceclaims in this show but I honestly love it. Power to 2nd and 3rd gen groups!

 

If she ever gets bashed on the show for being tan, just know that Zoren and Yuyan will be there to fight because they also get bashed for being tan but they think tanned people are beautiful and shine just as bright… Poor girl man D:

 

Oohh shes giving me mom vibes!! Good cause Yuyan can’t shoulder adopting 86 people by herself. It’s so nice that she really uses her experience in the industry to help the younglings and teach them the hardships and all the tricks to survive, I really love that. I always develop a soft spot for the older contestants that sacrifice their own screentime and chances to help the younglings, like Gunwoo on The unit. They’re the best kind of idols. She’s such a sweetheart, but also learned how to stand up for herself, and not only for others. Oh lord, that temper! Mnet is going to love that and will definitely poke her a little to try and make her snap at a moment. That’s so spicy, the mom suddenly becoming a monster, it would make great tv, but oh the poor children.

 

Getting scouted at a school performance is such a unique way to get into a company, but it also feels like its one of the best ways. Like you know for sure that your skills and hard work were some of the reasons you got scouted, it must be a great feeling. Oh lord, I bet she feels glad now that she didn’t debut in GLAM after all, that would’ve ended in disaster for her career! But because of all that, she had to do a massive downgrade in companies… I still don’t understand why a scandal made the ceo pretty much scared of women for years like isn’t that a bit of generalization? It’s not sitting right with me ngl. I remember GBB! A girlie I liked was actually in that group. Chaehee, I really liked her in Sol-T too, too bad she got so unlucky with groups… GBB really was gone in a flash.

 

She likes cats, shiny things and oddly statisfying videos, that is so relatable, I love her for that! But then she dislikes coffee… But honestly if you’re not a fan of bitter, I get it. With Aeri forgetting her phone everywhere, I bet she accidentally stuffed it in her suitcase and sneaked it into the genesis88 dorm without knowing LMAO. She’s a gamer? Alright Aeri, here’s your stamp of approval. But the big question is, does she play League of legends? If yes, she might’ve gained a few new friends in the Song twins and Jungil since theyre the peak LOL players. Man if it was possible, it would’ve been funny to have a LOL competition on the show with Jaewook and Jungil as casters (since them joining would be cheating). Oh god, it will be hard to room with her, she’d leave the window open and put on like 5 fans to cool the room and everyone else would freeze… Let the fight over the room conditions begin c:<

 

Oh Aeri, saying ‘to show how much I love him’ about a GUY in an INTERVIEW even though he’s just your friend is RISKYYYY. You’d think that after all these years, she’d have some more media skills, but honestly girl, you’re bringing the dating rumors onto yourself. ARMY will be feeding off of you in no time when they find out that the friend you love so much is J-Hope lmaooo.

 

Awww I love the fact that she gets along with my Jaegyu, and that she wants to stay in contact… But you know you get at least three guys along with her by proxy, right? Is Aeri really ready for that? Lol. AND SUMI omggg the babie ;w; I bet Aeri can teach her many lessons, and maybe push her towards the realization that Choeun isn’t really the place to be for her. I actually had the thought of doing a ‘where are they now’ after the show, and have Sumi join a company of another one of the younglings so they could debut together in a cute fresh girl group ;w;. OH MY GOD SHE REALLY DOES HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIMM how did it take me so long to catch on oh my god THE DATING RUMORSSS I wonder how she must feel about them D: IT IS MUTUAL??? BRUH IM SHIPPING THIS. I really hope it works out for these two beans man :c but the fandom… oh the fandommm.

 

It's so lovely that she wants to become an advocate for her fellow idols and their well-being. It is such a horrible industry, to the point that even kids suffer mental issues because of all of this… If she is successful on the show, she may actually be able to make a dent in all of this. Oh my god idk what mentor would say this but them man >:c I now need to think of which one cause I don’t think people like solar, seongwoo or Daniel would say such things. Actually I don’t think any of the mentors who are an idol themselves would say it, since they know the hardships themselves. Also, being a backup dancer is a very honorable and nice job! Oh, hinting at a disastrous up & down performance? I need to write that down, it could be a good idea, since actually many of the girlies that chose that song are rappers. But I still need to allocate everyone to their teams, so there’s no guarantee that she’s in up & down yet! But she does definitely fit its vibe very well. I bet she’d be a primary choice for team Something as well though. Oh my god the ‘did hoseok also enter through her backdoor’ comment absolutely killed me!! Yeah its hella mean but its also hilarious, HELP!

 

It's so nice that you provided an idea for the ‘where are they now’ segment without me even mentioning it lol, but that’s for the far future! Hoseok becoming a dance instructor in s2 would be cool, but also pretty wild cause you know… They will connect it to Aeri again, and think one of them got in because of the other putting them forward LMAO. Anyways, Aeri is a really nice addition to the show, she’s accepted! Thank you so much for applying :D

LEE CHAEWOONG | SHUSHUHUAHUA | ACCEPTED

 

Hi Kenzie! I’m happy to finally get started on your review for Chaewoong!! Thank you so much for sticking around and submitting some great babies for this show ;w; I really appreciate it! Oh god how is it that Jackson Wang keeps appearing?? Before the inactivity ‘purge’, his cousins were on the show, and Hoen Akito is actually a huge fan of the guy, so if he learned that Chaewoong is actually friends, he would be clinging to this guy lol.

 

Oh god Chaejussi made me think of something else, my mind got so corrupted with twitter life that my brain went ‘he put his whole chaejussi into it’ NOOOO I BET JAEGYU WOULD SAY THAT HELP!! I’m so sorry for ruining this review already, I am ashamed. Oh yes, another mom, mom #3, they can all divide the babies equally and talk about which ones are the best and worst behaved with a cup of triple espresso. Oh my god what I said era was the best victon era, just a side note LOL.

 

One thing that I noticed is that he only has three positive and negative traits, and according to the cheatsheet, there needs to be four each, so please add at least one for each :c Him being a motherly leader figure is interesting, I can definitely see him taking on a leadership position, but maybe wouldn’t dare to try and be a center? Actually after looking into things and making some initial second mission ideas a while ago, I already developed a little bit of a plan for him and one of the kiddos c:< it’s going to be GREAT! Especially since he’s so disciplined, he can also talk some discipline into others if he takes the leader spot… And some of these kids need it c:< Oh am I glad that we got a braincell here, we were lacking a few. It’s so sad that he’s insecure though :c Chaewoong, please don’t be sad, you’re an awesome lil guy! I like his personality, but again, please add one more positive and negative trait please :c his personality doesn’t feel as deep as others, he could use a few more aspects to him.

 

His background is very brief, but it’s honestly not a problem, you showed his basic life trajectory, I’m sure the things that are lacking (his idol sisters, his company switch and idol friends) will appear somewhere else in the app so I don’t mind! Oh the scratchy throat, I know the feeling, it’s so bad D: And the tight pants!! Oh my goddd yeah. Relatable king. Oh I now want someone to ask him to do aegyo. Since he picked a cutesy second mission song, imagine if he’s asked to do aegyo on stage in their little promo part to get votes after they perform the song. I think Minho’s going to be dead after that LMAO. Him being like a grandpa absolutely kills me cause he isn’t even close to being in the top 10 oldest contestants and he is actually really close to my own age so I feel a little bit offended (im kidding). Wait, why is member debuting a fear of his? Is he fearful of another member debuting? I’m not sure about this one… Could you explain please? You got me curious. Oh god he can’t cook? Don’t put him together with Zoren in a cooking competition (maybe this is a plan c:<). Ok why do I feel like he would look so cute with glasses, I need to see it!

 

Man, his sisters clinging to him is such a cute sight! Chanhyuk giving him flirting advice because he’s hopeless is so funny to me! Maybe, just maybe… he could find himself a girlie on the show? Hmmm, that’s a thought. I was thinking ‘suhyun drama? She didn’t get into trouble, did she?’ but then I scrolled down and realized that THEY USED TO DATE OH GODDD that’s awkward… HE DATED HER WHILE HE HAD A CRUSH ON JIHYO??? Now that’s just mean!! No wonder this guy is called hopeless, he lies to girls and treats them like ! Chaewoong, get a grip! He would even talk about Jihyo to HIS GIRLFRIEND’S BROTHER??? Bruh this guy is not clueless, he’s kind of an ! At least he apologized but dear god he shouldn’t have dated her in the first place.

 

Oof he got cut out of Got7 last minute… And then they tried to put him into day6… My god this guy got unlucky (I’d like to think that this is karma but I think this happened before he dated suhyun, no?). Oh my god I just thought of the controversy it would be if a little birdie told the media that he dated suhyun while chasing after jihyo and treated her badly… Oh Chaewoong, you don’t want that to be released to the public, that career would be gone in a flash! My god, imagine having sister dancers so skilled and you literally lost two debut chances because of your dancing, that must feel like . Oh god he was rigged out of x1, that’s so !! Ok maybe it really is karma but damn he’s one of those really unlucky idols :c And yeah, top media being horrible at managing careers… are we surprised? We aren’t at all.

 

Oh Suhyun as guest judge would be SPICYY!! Actually, I still need some artists, so if he gets far enough, it might become very spicy for him, karma keeps coming to bite him in the and I am actually living for it.

 

Thank you for your app! I think he’s going to be great for the show, this leader guy that may bring some drama and get evil edited, I’m lowkey living… Thank you so much for fixing the issue, Chaewoong is now accepted!

NAM JEONGUK | BUTTFLUFF | ACCEPTED

 

Oh my god mr booty I am so so so sorry for forgetting to put this guy on the review page even if you turned him in separately! It really came in at a bad time, I guess. But that was on me… Anyway, to redeem myself, here’s hopefully a really exciting review for ya.

 

One first comment, I’m still kind of confused about his name. Maybe it’s war flashbacks, but is his name Jeonguk like in his romaji name or is it Jeongguk? I honestly don’t know how to spell his name correctly or pronounce it because the one Jeonguk I know is pronounced Jeong-uk. But his name is more like Jungkook in a way, but then also Jeong-uk is with a Jung but not a Jeon. This has really confused me and im so sorry for that cause I feel like I get it wrong all the time D: War flashbacks to when people were flooding Jeonguk hashtags with Jungkook cause they couldn’t spell their own bias’ ing name and then got mad at us for calling them out oops. Ok how about we just call him Gukkie to avoid confusion LMAO.

 

Anyways rant over, let’s actually get into this guy! Oh a Vive world tour, man you know I would’ve been there (sadly a-jax never came to Europe :c). Taemin the dancing king? Hmm, I’d personally give that to Roh Taehyun but valid, very valid. He was named by Feeldog to be one of the top 7 after all (with Roh Taehyun ofc, my king c:). Oh my god he was a menace maknae, I love that so much. Man it shows that I’ve been watching too much tattoo content lately cause I see these tattoos and think ‘oh god these are going to heal badly’ My god I need to stop watching Treacle Tats lol. I’m sorry for this ty review, I feel like im rambling on about my thoughts rather than actually looking at gukkie, like we’re so far in and only onto the personality now?? Maybe it’s because this is your guy, , cause you’re an old friend ;w; And honestly so far this guy has been perfect so there’s not much to comment about. But oh, he’s a fashion icon, maybe him and Zoren can be friends!

 

Huh, I somehow got like a cool guy vibe from him based on his faceclaim, but he is actually a sunshine! How cute is that! Oh he’s going to be greatly needed for genesis88 cause these kiddos will need the positivity for sure. I feel like he’d be the type to randomly know so many idols and other trainees that it leaves people scratching their heads, like he knows 2LITE, he may know some other older trainees, oh maybe he knows Ken too since he was in A-prince… He would probably know at least one mentor as well cause he’s gukkie… He'd be the one guy that’s friends with everyone and their cat. If he ever gets eliminated, so many people are going to cry, I’m so not ready (which means he has to debut!!). He’s just this friendly guy that works very hard and will probably help struggling trainees… Everyone will love him :’) except maybe Ollie, he might think this guy is a pushover lol. And Kitae, we all know that Kitae’s kinda… Not into this stuff anymore. It’s going to be so interesting seeing him probably growing into a big brother role while also still being stuck in his maknae ways. At least he’s not the oldest on the show yet, there are still quite a few people older than him that can baby him. I mean, Yuyan volunteers. Oh my god the tantrum stuff gave me the mental image of him lying on the ground, kicking his feet around (like Gunhee during the third mission selection on produce101s2, that was hilarious). He probably won’t go that far, but the thought is amazing. Oh he’s a spoiled little brat, that might be fun for the show c:< Imagine him not getting the lines he wants… Mnet are already prepping their evil editors.

 

This guy is just a smooth sailer, isn’t he? (Maybe not once he debuted tho) like the mans is supported by his parents in doing what he loves, got good sisters, friends and good grades and then he just casually strolls into dsp like that? Man, I wanna be him :c

 

While he is a relatable little weeb, there is something wrong in the likes section, I think you somehow snuck a dislike in there, and a wild Luey, but that’s alright, just fix it when you have the time but it’s not really a big issue! Oh since he’s such a big social media guy, I wonder how he’ll survive without his phone for a while, oh imagine not being able to update your fans with amazing selfies and watch them all swoon… He’s going to be so dramatic, I feel like. The long showers are going to make many other contestants mad, I mean, there’s probably 10 showers at most, maybe even just 5 for 44 guys and he’s just in there singing until the water runs cold for everyone else. They’re going to drag him out of there LMAO. Oh him calling everyone by a nickname… sadly im horrible at nicknames so you might have to help me with that, oops. Does he make ugly nicknames for people he dislikes too? Ok the sensual god thing made me almost spit out my drink, that took me by surprise! Just like how gukkie takes people by surprise by becoming a sensual god. Goddamn! Man, his trivia are really a joy to read, its all so much fun. It’s so sweet seeing him still hang out so much with his old members :c I wish all groups did that. The corgi named butter somehow makes me laugh so hard, it’s a perfect name for a little corgi. I love how his happy personality shines through in the interview, I sometimes find it hard to portray people during these interview sections, but it is really noticeable with him!

 

Oh my god Hamin is such a cutiieee he looks younger than the actual maknae this is so funny!! I love him ;w; Oh my god the vive boys!!! More like the vive MEN cause holy damn they are BEAUTIFUL MEN yet they have this dorky vibe to them that old kpop boy groups really had ;w; they’re literally perfect, I am their fan for sure. What’s their fandom name? I bet Jaegyu is a fan of them as well since she’s into the older boy groups (but 2LITE are still her faves). Oh my god we will be tuning in for Junho’s marriage yaaasss! Honestly, all of vive are amazing! I’d probably be a Dongjun bias lol. The confrontation with kitae is going to be very interesting, I’m so excited that this came to be so naturally, thank you for that ;w; you’re doing a great thing for the plot before it even started! Mnet is going to eat it up as well for sure. With every review I feel myself finding more things that mnet would love to evil edit… am I the drama?

 

Of course Gukkie wants to keep his stagename, it keeps his maknae energy alive. Man, A-JAX didn’t really have the chance to shine as they barely had any releases, but they were my bias group for so long! I’m so happy to see them represented ;w; insane and hot game are some of my favourite title tracks of all time still. Romeo was also such a slay song, Junghee was such an amazing addition to the group, while I also really missed Sungmin :c Man I need to stop yapping about my boys I am so sorry. Oh you know what’s interesting? Gukkie’s latest solo comeback was also right at the same time as 2LITE’s last release (when Zoren joined) so he may have already seen them backstage and gotten a hint of what was going on with the group before gen88. Maybe he even went to say hi to Zoren, but he was probably too shy to really say a lot back. But he’s probably still friendly with Siyoon since Siyoon isn’t as bad as Kitae. I should make a 2LITE profile perhaps cause they got a guy in wanna one, a guy in unb, many guys gone… It’s all a big mess. I really like his choice of beautiful beautiful, I think it really fits him, and he may just end up with jaewook and jongho. And I feel like they could work together in a group visually, all looking handsome and on the mature side, but still having that pretty boy side.

 

Ok damn I’m so sorry that this review got so long… I wanted to quickly do this after chaewoong’s and then go to bed but I started yapping and just kept on yapping cause there was so much fun stuff to say. The app is so gorgeous, Gukkie is a great lil guy, I love him and Vive to bits, I am their biggest stan (sorry Jaegyu). Of course he is accepted! But hey, update me on that name, will ya? xD

SEO JUNSEO | B2UTYVIP01 | ACCEPTED

 

Hi Xian! Thank you so much for joining in and being so quick with apps, it really is incredible and I’m super thankful!! It really brought back a lot of motivation for me, giving me hope that at least some people were still interested ;w; I’m so excited to get into reviewing your adorable kiddos! And first up is this gorgeous shy bean, Junseo ;w;

 

I love that he has a strong aussie accent, I can’t wait for the ‘junseo being an aussie king’ and ‘junseo confusing other trainees with his Australian accent’ edits that fans will inevitably make LOL. Junseo is an introverted person, yet he is known to take on a leadership role… I wonder how that will turn out! Maybe it’s because of his creative mindset? I feel like he could really elevate a performance with his ideas. He’s optimistic and passionate, it feels like he will really be loved by fans and other contestants. Now I can see how he can take on a leadership role despite being introverted, his passion feeds off on other people. He’s the kind of mood lifter that will make everything work after everyone thought it was ruined and they would all be eliminated. That’s so sweet ;w; Can he be on the team of my babies? Please? I bet everybody will want to have him lol. Oh the poor child is sensitive… That really isn’t a good trait to have for a survival show, I feel for the guy :c He’s going to be the guy sobbing his eyes out at the eliminations, not because he didn’t make it, but because one of his team didn’t make it. oh god I am NOT READY! I wonder if his perfectionism will actually shine through to the other members, and if he might run into confrontations with them by wanting to achieve the perfection he so desires. That might become very interesting…

 

Nah I cant believe he just disappeared on his Australian buddies like that LMAO he just ed off without a word?? Damn bro he’s going to make people believe he died or smth I’m cryinggg! His poor friends must’ve been so concerned… Ok but him liking Bigbang… that’s so tasteful of him. Bigbang is the group that got me into this mess as well lol.

 

I wonder if fans will find out about his liking for badtz-maru and start linking them together? Cause I think they kinda do look alike lol. Like how bbgirls’ Yujeong is often compared to Squirtle. That’s so cute ack- Oh he likes fashion? Bam, he’s now obligated to be friends with Zoren. Fashion kings. Maybe he can model for Zoren’s fashion line in the future!! He dislikes chaotic and messy places? Oh lord, he’s not going to survive Genesis88 at all LMAO. Oh my god he is a little seal, that’s SO CUTEEE I love him ;w; Him naming his guitar as if it’s a dog took me out, that’s so cute. His mismatching socks too, how much cuter can this boy get? God dammit he’s capturing my heart already >:c

 

His big brother promoting Junseo is so goddamn adorable, I love it when family and friends are supportive of the contestants ;w; it is so heartwarming. I bet Jake’s going to promote him as well. I was actually wondering if he had joined I-Land or not, but turns out he didn’t. I wonder if he would’ve been popular on that show, hmmm. It could be a story used to promote him, that he was almost on I-Land and is close to the Enha members. (that’s how fans call them right? I’m not rlly into them lol). I love how their presence demands respect, it's always cool to see trainee groups enter into survival shows and people immediately think ‘oh they’re going to be strong’ and they might be right but they also might be entirely wrong lmao. I wanted my KQ group to give the same vibe as well. I bet people let their guard down once Junseo shows his shy smile though. I just know at least half of them will melt on the spot. I bet that this is the kind of guy that only really blooms once they get to the third mission, I noticed that theres always a few on these shows. They don’t really get noticed but get past the first elimination and suddenly BAM they’re THERE and everyone will know it. If he makes it past the elimination at least slmfkjdls that’s not up to me (well partly but I am just one of the voters among hopefully many). Oh of course Ong Seongwoo knows his stuff. I bet him and Daniel are the mentors that know all the interesting tidbits about the contestants. And Bobby too, he’d be great. Omg a dance battle with Daniel?? That is so funny!! It reminds me of Lex doing an impromptu duet with judge Hwang Chiyeol just because they were wearing the same outfit LOL. I love the vibes.

 

A runway and cooking competition were both things I had in mind for elimination episode fillers. I know Junseo would be living for the runway, and Zoren will have his eyes out for potential fashion models to sign LOL. You always show Junseo as the mediator in conflict between other trainees… But it made me really curious how he would handle it if he got dragged into conflict himself, maybe due to his perfectionism as I mentioned before… That’s an interesting topic to think about, isn’t it? Oh, the reunion between Junseo and Aera idea is SO CUTE! I really like this pookie, he’s accepted! Thank you so much for applying!

JEONG AERA | B2UTYVIP01 | ACCEPTED

 

Hi Xian (2)! I’m immediately trying to get out all three of your reviews so I can work on extra Gen88 content without feeling any guilt lol. I still got so many things on my to-do list, I always get too much into these things. Let’s get into Aera right away! She’s so stunning, and because her fc is from Everglow I’m immediately imagining her together with Sohyun, the girl that got Onda as her fc. In fact, the creator of her is a big Everglow stan, so I raved to her that there was another Everglow girlie incoming and she was very excited.

 

Her bursting into her Jeollado dialect when she’s excited is so adorable, fans are going to eat it up, videos of this will spread everywhere, I bet. She may be one of the visual picks of the show, both among fans and among the other trainees. She’s so stunning. Oh and she got a stunning personality as well, she really feels like a welcoming, warm person that trainees will flock to in good and bad times. I can really see how she’s going to become great friends with Jaegyu, they share that huge energy. If they ever end up in the same team, they’ll be bouncing off the walls together. Both of the BE:LIFT LAB trainees are creative souls, I almost think they should just debut as a duo instead of getting into their own gendered groups. But they could also just become a sobbing mess together. I wonder how her indecisiveness matches up with her impulsive nature? Does it work in a way that she’s so indecisive that she just stops giving the decisions any thought? These traits do clash, so if you could explain a bit more how it works, that would be great.

 

I somehow keep thinking that Junseo and Aera are siblings, but they’re not LMAO. Well they are kinda like siblings in a way. So both of these babies got into kpop because of yg groups, in a way? You got Bigbang for Junseo, and 2NE1 for Aera. Aera even almost got into the next 2NE1, but she was too young. Honestly good for her that she didn’t because blackpink is a mess and she was definitely too young for such concepts. I can imagine there being an elimination episode and everyone is mega nervous, but you zoom into Aera and she’s just pouting! That would look quite funny I think. And whenever someone around her makes it, she HAS to pat their heads. Oh she’s a flirty one, that’s interesting… I wonder if she might break any hearts on the show. I love her friendship with my Jaegyu, they definitely feel like they’re destined to be friends. I really hope they end up together at one point so they can really have a lot of moments together! But I have a feeling that they will… It’s so cute that Junseo is able to loosen up around her as well. Man she seems like such a joy to have on the show, such a happy bean! And in the meantime, she’s scooping up all the silly people as friends, including mentor Seongwoo, that’s incredible. I bet the younger mentors like him, Daniel and bobby will make some friends on this show despite them being mentors.

 

I really like Aera as well! She’s accepted, but if you could explain how her impulsiveness and indecisiveness work together, it would make her even better! She’s so fun and I’m so glad that people are thinking of my kiddos and incorporating them into their own characters, it makes me so happy ;w; Thank you so much for applying again! The Be:lift lab trainees are surely going to make a splash on the show.

SIM HAEIN | B2UTYVIP01 | ACCEPTED

 

Hi Xian (3)! I’m here again with your third review of precious child Haein!! Oh my god he looks like a pomeranian, that is SO ADORABLE god dammit!! I love little pompoms and I can definitely see why he’s compared to one. He’s so tall! He can be tall twinsies with Beam ;w; Two tall baby pups together.

 

Oh we got a social little bean over here! No wonder he gets along so well with the rest of the 05 squad. They really got two big chatterboxes already. God he’s so adorable. I bet his loyalty will be tested by mnet on the show, since hes such a sweet loyal guy, mnet might try to crack him by generating drama and conflict between him and his loyal friends (him and Beam perhaps??). And since Haein is naïve, he could be manipulated by the producers… Very interesting. He’s a carefree, young little bean, which makes me feel like he might underestimate the challenge on the show? I get the feeling that if he knows the choreo, he will just go to sleep at regular hours while others stay behind, resulting in him potentially falling behind? I’m trying to find potential scenarios here so I’m sorry if I’m wrong but that’s the vibe I get from him. It doesn’t make him a bad kid of course! He’s like ‘hey don’t worry its going to be fine’ and then goes to sleep and the fans are like ‘HE GOES TO SLEEP BEFORE MIDNIGHT AND GETS A DECENT NIGHT WHILE OTHERS ARE PRACTICING??? wHAT??’ honestly slay, get that beauty sleep. Is he going to be the Sunghyuk of the show? Where he trips over stairs during the elimination episode and bumps his head into a table while bowing to a mentor? That ’s adorable, goddamn. Those guys always get a lot of love on the show due to their adorableness. Verbose is a trait I have never seen before… I didn’t know what it meant so I had to look it up rip. But honestly, it’s something very relatable! He’s a little rambler that trips over his own words and takes 10 minutes to tell a story that could be told in a single sentence by someone else. God he’s so cute.

 

He dislikes jumpscares? Oh the poor child is going to be so horrible at the classic scare challenge. If that does appear and he’s still in it, he’s not going to have a good time lol. Is Haein going to become the reaction king of the show? My perception of him in produce 101 season 2 terms is a mix of Seo Sunghyuk and Yoon Jisung right now (and the carefree life reminds me of early Kwon Hyunbin kinda). Oh my god we have a headpat asker and a headpat giver ;w; this is so cute. The parental figures of the show (and Jaegyu & Aera) will be fighting to give him headpats. Get in line, people!

 

It's so adorable that Junseo and Ahri are like his parental figures (Yuyan will be jealous). And that makes Jaegyu an auntie. And of course Jongho becomes an uncle, which makes Jaewook an uncle by proxy as well. This kid is building a whole family LMAO. The falling out with Beam might be interesting… But hopefully they resolve their issues soon :c but it sure brings spice to the show, so mnet will be their fingers after eating up this free drama. The baby roosters squad is so cute, it probably started with Haein and Beam, Haein bringing in Ahri and Beam bringing in Sumi and Princess and then it just continues growing until they have gathered all the 05 liners and they can organize a coup d’etat over mnet.

 

It's so nice that he found his home in EDAM after not having a good experience in Fantagio. But I wonder if he met Seongwoo? It’s so sweet that other trainees try to encourage him to go for a center position, it would be so cute. Oh nooo don’t cry, poor Ahri D: we don’t want that here! (even though my own kids are going to cry at the auditions as well oops-) But Solar coming in to give her a hug is so sweet, they probably feel bad seeing such young babies cry ;;;;

 

Another amazing little sweetheart from you! Haein is of course accepted. He seems like such a sweetheart but there is potential for some good drama in here which I love. Thank you so much for all your kids ;w; I hope you’ll like these reviews!

BAEK SOYE | SHUSHUHUAHUA | ACCEPTED

 

Hi again Kenzie!! Thank you so much for applying for a second time and I am sorry for the delay on reviews. My life has been a roller coaster pretty much but I finally got some energy to pour back into this story! Soye, the official maknae of the show! I’m so curious how she’s going to take that cause you know, as maknae you have a bit of an advantage. Everyone will be taking care of you and the fans will be melting ;w; her nicknames are so cute!! She’s even a mamamoo fan? Oh lord I wonder how she’ll react when Solar walks in to judge her. She’s a cute little rubber ducky!

 

I have noticed that you have listed a different birthday from the profile to the app, the profile page says it is December 29th, but the app says January 3rd. Which one is the correct one? I’m sorry if you’ve mentioned that to me but it’s just been so long that I don’t really remember. I’m glad that a girl this young didn’t get surgeries yet despite her being an idol. It’s way too common for these young kids to get surgeries and it can get really unhealthy as they’re still growing. I’m proud of Soye for not giving in! Her wearing baggy clothes is so cute, I can imagine her with her little twin buns, bundled in cozy baggy clothes and then you got one of the ier members next to her with their diy cropped shirt and hoop earrings… I am living for the contrast, it’s going to be amazing.

 

She still got this childish energy to her, which mnet will definitely use to put the ‘lalalala’ baby music and a blushy edit on her during the show. It reminds me of younger Woojin on p101 seasn 2. Both of the Woojins were adorable but he was like half the age of the oldest contestant and all the older guys adopted him ;;;; soye certified baby, she’s going to have 20 sets of adoption papers in her hands by the end of the show lmao. Yuyan is definitely going to teach her some things and talk to her about love, while Jongho tries to teach her curse words and bad behavior, making Yuyan cranky! The twins will be lining up in the adoption queue as well for sure. But her having no filter because of this childlike mind is troublesome for variety shows! Never let Soye speak or she will air out everyone’s dirty laundry. Her roommates and Chaewoong better be on their best behavior! Oh she’s so polite and adorable, I am also joining the adoption queue lol. Such a little ball of energy. But of course, me being the mnet of this story, I can smell a drama edit here. Imagine a girl in her group already feeling a little bit pissed, but soye doesn’t notice cause she’s so clueless, and then she makes one of her blunt comments and it is the straw that broke the camel’s back, oh DRAMA ENSUE!! Poor Soye will be a mess after that I bet… And the raging hormones on top of that, this poor child oh god… I can imagine that all the younglings got issues with this, but her being the maknae adds more pressure to it too. Too soft for this process, I 100% agree!

 

A slow, rambunctious child coming from academically gifted parents that really wanted a child just as smart as them. My heart breaks for this girl. Not them putting her into idol school thinking it will eventually tire her out so she could go study properly. Big mistake. Children do not get tired, especially not energy balls like Soye! I bet they were all pikachu surprised face when she didn’t come crawling back after months, let alone years. Nooo they even divorced?? Right in front of the kid?? That’s so cruel, screw the dad for making her feel that way!! Even though the feelings of abandonment were also a child’s anxiety, if a child ever feels that way you should work on it smh. Her hoping that her parents would come together to watch her idol performances and hoping they’d get back together oh my god im actually going to cry she is TOO SOFTTTT. They really gave her only until high school to get into the idol world? Smh, they’re giving in to the creeps that want to debut 12 year olds.

 

If she enjoys watching other idols perform live, she’s going to have a blast during the performance segments of the show. She will be hyped af for literally everyone and I love that. Her trivia are so cute, she really got the maknae energy. But poor child is going to have it hard on this show with all the drama happening… They should assemble a Soye protection squad fr. I wonder if she knows of any groups that are on the show, since she’s such an idol fan? The younglings also gotta start a homework club so the more responsible kiddos can remind the others like Soye to do it, and they can help each other!! That would be so cute oh my goodness. The seniors helping out the youngsters, some of the parental figures helping them out too… I bet Jaewook will be there to help since he’s a smart guy with shy motherly energy. I’m going to die this is too precious. We even got a pair of ex-classmates on the show ;w; its perfect. I bet no one will bully anymore after she got into this cool homework club >:c Look at me cooking. Also, what if Solar invites the rest of mamamoo to help her with training, and soye just deflates LMAO. Sometimes she really feels like a puppy, always running off somewhere and eating anything that appears in front of her, this is incredible.

 

Her and Chaewoong being like siblings is so adorable, I love this for them. Not her asking Chaewoong’s parents if they’re taking children applications LMAOOOO she truly is a unique child. Her becoming friends with Soojoo is so adorable as well ;w; But the birthday thing is confusing me again, oops. Please remind me of what the right birthday is for her! Actually, asides from Soojoo, there’s only one other 2006 liner and that’s Kyungri, also a pretty shy and emotional child. I bet these two are going to love her as well! And there’s 6 2005 liners as well to be friends with! So many cute kiddos that can do homework together ack-

 

Somehow, whenever I think of this girl performing, my brain develops an image of her doing a really fierce dance in like big platform boots LMAO she would look so cute in those. I love that she dares to challenge everyone despite her young age. She’ll be stepping up fearlessly any time they do some kind of battle, everyone would be proud. I can just imagine a song she likes coming up during a dance battle, and she runs up to the stage while dragging along both Soojoo and Kyungri who are being mega shy LOL they’re so adorable mannn D: NOOOO SHE CRIED AT THE AUDITION GOD NO way to break everyone’s hearts man :c everyone will be melting for her and giving her back rubs while she slumps back to her chair oh this child is just too precious…

 

Please remind me what the correct birthday for Soye is! But asides from that, she is all good and I really like her! She is accepted!! Thank you so much for applying again ;w;

PARK HAYAN | YYXYLOONA | ACCEPTED

 

Hi Mia!! I’m so glad to see a main app coming in from you ;w; this whole time I was wondering who the main would be, but it turned out to be the newbie, cutie Hayan! I’m so excited to get into her since she seems very unique and definitely someone mnet would put in the spotlight with her hearing issues. Are you sure that she’s a snowman, and not a ghost? With her standing in the back, pale and smiling at the camera? She could do the scare prank for the other contestants lmao. Her nicknames are so adorable though ;w; It fits her adorable looks. She is so naturally pretty as well! She a stunner fr.

 

She’s such a sweet and polite girl! I bet she always tries her best to look out for other trainees that are struggling with something. Oh she is just so precious ;;;; And how she is excited to listen to people tell their stories because she couldn’t do it before? Goddd I love her already. Oh my god the surprise stab with the reveal that her mom passed and she got ignored while mourning her??? I am scared to read her background now- oh dear… But her independence might be to her advantage on the show because she can just do what she believes is best for her without influence from like 87 other trainees. But yet she will probably be a popular girl among other trainees because of her caring personality. Her expressions will surely turn her into one of the meme queens of the show… Put her next to Jaegyu and you got guaranteed entertainment. I love that she really wants to ask many questions and is curious about other people. With so many people here, she could learn so many new things! With her having issues letting go of friends but no issues letting go of acquaintances, I can see her taking eliminations pretty well, until the one person she is mega close to gets eliminated and she shows tears for the first time oh NO im hurting myself already. And I didn’t even get to the scary background yet.

 

Oh my god noooo rip to her adorable mom. She couldn’t accomplish her dream of becoming an idol so she established a family and then she passed before being able to watch her daughter grow up… And the hearing loss for hayan, this is so sad D: I really feel for her! Jail to that drunk driver smh. And I know it is hard dealing with the loss of your partner, but this is not the way to do it, especially when you are now the sole caregiver for a child?? Her friends left her?? She had to switch schools and became mute?? Holy hell I really feel bad for Hayan… She had it so rough… It is the worst feeling for a child when they feel like they get pushed asides for a new baby… But thank the lord for the dance school for taking her in! She is such a fighter, I’m mega proud of her :’)

 

Since she is a boy group dance expert kind of, I’m curious if she knows any of the already debuted artists joining the show like 2LITE and Prism! I love that she can identify her friends based on scent. I can imagine her on a variety show smelling other contestants and being like ‘oh this one stinks a bit, this must be Yoobin’ or smth like that LMAOOO. A seungkwan stan? Taste, so much taste. He is so amazing and such a good personality! Oofff Jiae isn’t very nice? I may need some more tea on that ooppp im interested! Do we got a potential little villain here?

 

It's so nice that the source music ceo finally provided hearing aids and resources for Hayan. Companies aren’t nice, but this is a really nice moment ;w; It really shows that they have confidence in her skills. Sungjin is such a kind guy to her. I can imagine him having a moment when she sang for the first time and he heard that unique honey voice from her. He was proven right. It’s such a risk to debut a deaf idol indeed, so maybe its good that they put her on the show. But honestly, she is such an amazing performer so I feel like she should just debut. She’s more talented and skilled than many people that still got all their senses. I can definitely see her becoming a meme queen but also one that gets a lot of votes and encouragement from disabled people, not only hearing impaired people. She’s showing that your dream doesn’t end when a part of you is taken away and its such an inspiring message.

 

Is Hayan just your first girlie? Am I going to get more? Cause if yes, im so excited, cause I really like Hayan ;w; She’s such main character potential both with her personality and her backstory. This cutiepie is accepted for sure! Thanks so much for sticking around and applying!! It makes me really happy ;w;

HEIDI KIM | SHUSHUHUAHUA | ACCEPTED

 

Hi again Kenzie!! Time to get these two babies reviewed!! You’ve really been working hard and I am so happy that you do ;w; I’m so excited to get into ultraviolet, they seem like such a nice and fun little group. I’ve been waiting to discover more about them! Let’s get into Heidi first, shall we?

 

The first thing I thought of is that if Beam and Princess ever recruit Heidi for their 05 squad, that Beam would definitely try to call her Manse at least once to test it LMAOOO cut to him being put into an ambulance. Out of all the 05 liners he’s probably the one that’s the bravest. Also, she got such a cute round face with big cheeks, I want to squeeze them!! We stan another natural beauty, they’re all amazing ;w; I hope the show allows her to just have her natural hair for a while to heal it, but ngl, she looks good with bleached hair (her poor scalp).

 

Oh my god shes going to like try and start a chat with mc minho during her audition and the others are like shushing her and apologizing lmaoooo I love that about her! I can see that she may piss off some people with her banter, but at least she means it in a good way… right? Right..? let’s see oop- Confidence can be nice, but not when you aren’t able to deal with losses because of this. I can already smell the drama and I am EXCITEDDD!! I really feel like im mnet sometimes. Usually I love wholesome stuff but I’m constantly looking for drama while reviewing characters for this story lmao maybe I’m the villain- Jongho and Jaewook are competitive guys as well so I lowkey want them to match up for spice. I can already hear the ‘shes american’ comments from her carefree and non-judgemental personality. It’s so refreshing! But oh, there it is, the mean side c:< so the banter isn’t always in good spirit huh? Maybe the competitiveness goes too far sometimes… I love a good potential villain edit. I’m so ready for that. Hmmm so she can be rude, but when someone snaps back, her temper explodes? Girl if you read others you have to learn how to accept reads as well! She definitely has a strong personality which will definitely be refreshing for the show. I can definitely see her as a villain because the tense environment is just going to amplify her anger and rudeness. I’m rubbing my hands together rn c:< Like for sure she got a good side to her, but the bad side will probably show a lot during practice.

 

Ohhh a wannabe lawyer since she was a child? That’s so different from being an idol, makes me wonder how she ended up here. I’m surprised that she started with ballet because it is so associated with proper and polite people and she’s this loud little bratty child, but she’s the best of class, so what can I say? Lol. Heidi keeps on surprising me! She did gymnastics too? Like my Jaegyu! She just went to Korea to study in an exchange program and she never came back and was suddenly on tv?? What happened there lmao that’s so sudden!

 

I’m not surprised at all that she likes The Office. I feel like she’d spot the camera and pull off some weird stunts as well whenever she’s the focus. Heidi not following the script is going to mess so much up for mnet and I am living for it! She truly is chaotic neutral and she will be chaotic towards ANYONE. You go girl. Break those rules. She really is going to cause a mess. Once the team is in sync enough for her she just nopes off, I wonder if she would even do that when a mentor is visiting, the DRAMA! She’s going to get an earful after that lmao. She just plops down on the floor and seongwoo is like ‘what do you think you’re doing’ and she just rolls her eyes and mutters ‘whatever’, I am liviiing!! Underage smoking too? Oh lord when the netizens find that out they’re going to eat her alive (even though its so normal for a 16 year old to do so). And then if she gets late into the show, she gets a video message from her parents and SHE CRIESSS and everyone is like ‘damn she can be soft too?’. Wait she’s such a big LE fan but didn’t want up&down by exid for her first mission song? Is this some ‘I don’t want to disappoint my queen’ type stuff? Curious… Her deadass just responding with ‘ask the company’ is KILLING MEEE she is too much!! But miss girl, don’t brag too much about your gymnastics when there’s a retired national gymnast present (she’d praise you anyway lmao). Safe to say that mnet is NOT going to air this pre-show interview smlfkjdls they probably wouldn’t be happy with that at all. THE LAST COMMENT MADE ME WHEEZE!! Does she regret joining Ultraviolet?? Oh my god she is a blast.

 

At least she seems to really love her groupmates… When did she get slapped tho, spill the tea please. I love them all, they all got such distinct personalities but are somehow almost all equally unhinged. That’s what I like in a group lmfao. And of course she’s friends with Beam. I also really like that you put Koi in as a friend for him because from how you describe Koi, I’d say the same! She sounds lowkey unhinged and so is he. And he really loves dancing, so he’ll probably be having his eyes on Koi from the start (and shes pretty too, oop). Oh god she got an idol boyfriend, what a surprise! (im actually not that surprised this time). Heidi, I know you want to go public, but believe me, it’s a bad idea. You guys are definitely not old enough to go public yet sldkfjksl. Mind the netizens, girl!

 

I love how she barely even stepped foot in Korea and she was already on her way to debuting, miss girl pulled a Jiwoo in KARD. But if you expect to be rich instantly while debuting in a small company, the bubble’s going to burst real quick. Good luck getting into dept, girlie. I bet a lawyer job can help pay that off in no time though- OH HERE IS THE TEA!! She’s both so cool and foolish for standing up to her CEO and demanding a fair pay. But damn he just slapped her?? I can only imagine this in a very dramatic kdrama scene way and it's killing me. It really is so sad that they’re treating her this way. She had to act sassy to get into the group, yet they take away her most precious thing due to her being sassy. Make it make sense. No wonder this poor child got anger issues. But thank she got that secret kkt, she’s truly a queen. I love that she’s trying to portray her feelings during interviews as well, but subtly. You really put in an interesting plot point. Will she change her ways to keep afloat or will she be true to herself to the end? This is so intriguing, I love it. Her shock at the grading is simply amazing, I’m so excited to write her, seriously.

 

I really like Heidi and the spice that she brings! She is asking for a villain edit, yet she isn’t really that bad of a person, and has this lovely outgoing confident side to her. She really is going to bring a lot of drama and I’m so happy to have her! Heidi is accepted!

OH YOUNGSUN | SHUSHUHUAHUA | ACCEPTED

 

Hiya for the fourth time, Kenzie! You’re quicker at making four apps than me! Incredible! Beam, I am so sorry, you will be finished soon sldfkjdlskjgf. But Youngsun is such a cutiepie, and she’s a sunshine too? Oh I’m already in love with her. She really contrasts heavily with Heidi already and I’m literally like two sentences in- She really looks like a sweet little bunny with those big sparkly eyes.

 

Another outgoing lady! That’s so nice, Ultraviolet seems like a group that would be well liked on the show (except Heidi ofc but she is outgoing in her own way sldfkjdls). And we got another reaction queen! A little drama girlie, I can just imagine Heidi causing a fight somewhere and the camera pans to Youngsun with her eyes wide open, jaw on the floor, popcorn still on her tongue, and then she looks at the camera. I’m living for this! She’s like that squirrel meme of them turning towards the camera dramatically!! Oh my god she’s a momma of ultraviolet, that is just the cutest thing. She can be a big sister to the youngest of the younglings of the show, this is so adorable. She would definitely be the one helping everyone during housework hours and having to nag at Princess, Soye and Heidi to do their homework lmao. I can also definitely see her making a little slip-up while entering during episode 1 and it immediately turning into a meme on forums smldkfjlsml. And oh boy, I just know that if she and Heidi end up together, it will be messy because Heidi will leave when she thinks its good enough but for Heidi, being good enough is probably onky 50% of the way there for Youngsun… Do I smell some infighting? Look at me stirring up drama again- And then Heidi sheepishly comes back with a snack and hot drink for youngsun’s throat in the middle of the night and drags her to bed… In the end, they still love each other ;w;

 

Oh her determination and innocence is so cute :c and Youngsun, you made it! A skilled idol singer who could now make it big on a survival show! It makes me want to root for her, what a sweet child she is :c She loves cutesy cheesy kdramas? Why can I imagine someone snatching one of the produce laptops to watch a romcom and some of the younger girls huddle together in one of their beds, making a pillow fort and watching the drama at night… That is some cute man :c She enjoys kissing the members? And Koi accepts it? Why do I feel like she will be squinting at Beam because she thinks he will steal Koi… Youngsun, I see you lmao. She is such an absolute sweetheart, what a girl. She runs on the threadmill while singing as well? That’s how Jaewook learned how to dance and sing simultaneously as well! We stan smart bubs. Her members being her only friends makes me sad :c but no worries, she’ll gain many more on the show, and she’ll hopefully keep on seeing them in the idol world! Compared to Heidi, she is so much more positive and hopeful in her interview, youngsun, you’re such a sweet girl. I’m melting.

 

Her dynamic with Ria is so adorable, her being so admiring and up to help, but only messing things up… Youngsun, you’re a good momma, you’re doing your best, no worries sweetheart ;w; We have to assemble a thai squad to help combat their loneliness. We got quite a few thai people on the show and Ken is the oldest one, so he can be the dad skldfjsdk Wait she does NOT LIKE BEAM??? Girl, how can you not like THAT face and that cute little personality (I know its still a wip but I guarantee you that he’s a cute bean ok). I love that she is so convinced that he likes Koi and wants to steal her away smldkfjdlsm I can definitely imagine Koi and Beam becoming great friends and learning dances together, but maybe there can be a little crush developing if you’re up for it? I don’t think it’ll lead to anything though since Beam is super focused on training and is still questioning what kind of people he would actually want to end up with. But it may be an interesting tidbit to explore. But don’t worry, he'll be nice to Koi. He’ll probably be her biggest fanboy (oh my god what if he is an ultraviolet fanboy--- am I cooking?)

 

Bruh I thought you messed up this segment here because I didn’t know about any previous experience for Youngsun oh my god- I was writing down like ‘ok I get it you forgot to change this, its okay’ smldkfjdlsmkfj but damn she debuted YOUNG (poor girl). She got bullied just for existing too like wth >:c drop the @’s of the members, let me have a hand at them smh. But there is one little detail I’d like you to fix. It’s not much, but we already got an existing group called Prism on the show. If it’s alright with you, would it be possible to change their name to avoid confusion with the boy group Prism, please? That would be great. Maroo really didn’t know how to treat Youngsun huh? And so did their idols cause goddamn why did no one like this girl?? What did she do to them, outsing them? Damn! Lmao mmg just went ahead and poached her from maroo. I know the ceo is kind of a but this is a slay, give this girlie a chance with friendly people in her group! I’m so happy that she was able to ease into the group and the other members understood her and gave her time and space to warm up to them. This diet is unhinged oh my god please. Feed these children for the love of god. The Song twins, Zoren and Beam are definitely going to try and sneak food to them. They probably eat more on this show than they ever had at the company. The poor girls must be sobbing from happiness getting a steaming hot bowl of rice with veggies and meat from the genesis cafetaria (mnet is going to dramatize this). Hold up. She’s expected to carry this show to go against disbandment?? And she’s still recovering from vocal nodule surgery? Holy this is horrifying. I take back anything nice I ever said about this company (but did I ever say smth nice? I don’t think so honestly). The poor girl feeling like she has to apologise… I bet the other girls are already telling the judges about her recovering vocal chords before Chiyeol and Solar can even open their mouths to comment about the voice crack.

 

Man, you just keep em coming with these characters. Youngsun is such a sweetheart and I absolutely love her! She is accepted, but please think about changing that groupname! Thank you so much! Oh, and she better warm up to Beam >:c

WANG ZHENQI | YOONMINUTS | ACCEPTED

 

Hi, Audrey!! I’m so glad you came in and joined the show with two absolutely stunning girls ;w; I’m so excited to get into Zhenqi and Xinyi, they seem like such an interesting duo already!! I saw a lot of memes about Esther and Xiaotang back when their survival show was airing. But I didn’t actually watch the show, I ragequit youth with you 1 after they put my #1 pick outside and never let them perform on stage slmdfkjls idol producer was so amazing and then they did that ? Ok kinda unrelated rant over, let’s begin!

 

Oh boy I already spot the slytherin on the inside but Hufflepuff on the outside, I am INTRIGUED. Oh she’s a two faced spoiled princess, I’m even more intrigued now, I am so excited that people dare to actually write potential villains for this show. It’s going to be a spicy season for sure and I am so excited. But I am glad that despite the flaws and villainous energy, she is also someone that makes friends quick and is confident. I bet she loses friends just as quick though… Oh god she really is a backstabber, she would even backstab Xinyi?? Girlie, this is a survival show, not a SURVIVAL show if you know what I mean- She really is going to cause a mess on the show. I can imagine the producers ushering her behind the camera to stop doing something and she just gives them a glance before going even harder LMAO. Oh and she will always be on screen stealing attention from others… It’s going to be messyyyyy idk if netizens are going to like that c:< But girl… getting on the show for fame without wanting to work hard… That isn’t the best idea LOL get into hybe instead cause they don’t give vocal lessons to their idols anyway—too soon? Sorry- (I say that as a fearnot too, help)

 

Oh she’s from a rich foreign family… Reminds me of my kid Beam, but he actually had… parents? Oop- Poor girl never had anyone to come home to… I can see how that can influence a child to develop a flawed personality. So because of all this, she just caused a mess at school and did what she wanted. And her parents just scolded her but didn’t try anything to change it all?? That’s some bs man. And then she met Xinyi, but she originally only wanted to use Xinyi to stand on stage? And then they start dating?? Makes me wonder if she really does love her. But oh my god, a couple on a show is SCANDALOUSSS I love that!!

 

At this point I even wonder if she loves her dog slmkfjdlsmkf im too distrusting of her at this point LMAO. But deep down, she feels like a good girl, I feel bad for her :’) But she needs to learn to handle this differently. Oof she will be pissed 24/7 if she gets mad at others being better at things than her. I’m sorry girl, you gotta work hard to become good in this industry- Don’t worry, you will become famous from this show, if not notorious skldjfs. Oh and the skinship is going to cause so much trouble too, mnet is definitely going to tell her off for this but she’s just over there slapping a guy’s or smth just because he’s her friend and nothing more LOL. Producers are going to both love and hate her.

 

Oh my god Sun Honglei, didn’t he have a scandal that led to him leaving Go Fighting? I don’t remember properly but I was a big fan of early go fighting with Yixing and Show Lo (who also got into a scandal, rip). But I love the idea of having a secret couple on the show, they have to keep it hidden but can also kinda show their relationship by skinship? I wonder how Xinyi feels about Zhenqi’s shenanigans… But of course she’s the spoiled princess in the relationship, I am not surprised at all.

 

I can see Zhenqi changing her squad of people all the time on the show and it will always be the high placers. Whenever she realizes that one contestant is becoming a trend, she’s going to go to them immediately and try to grab extra votes off of their backs. And when someone suddenly drops, she won’t look at them anymore- She’s going to be that one low grade that somehow keeps getting attention and the netizens that want talented kids will get mad for sure.

 

Not Zhenqi trying to start fake drama but poor xinyi believing it so she ends up crying and then zhenqi actually gets mad OMG im deaddd! And then the talking behind their backs oh she really is going to snatch a lot of screentime with all of this mess. I’m so excited! Thank you so much for applying, Zhenqi will definitely bring a lot of spice to the story. She is accepted!

coded by HiRitu