« Cheatsheet »

 « 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴 88 » Mnet's newest survival show。 SPOTS FILLED, PREPPING THE SHOW (FINAL DEADLINE: 13th of May)

The main character

If you make your app, please add Genesis88 as tag! Group profile templates can be found here while the main app's source code is linked to the picture. My characters are currently a wip.

You can submit your group profile before your main app to get the spots you want in the show, but it does not guarantee your main being picked as main character and I will only publish a review once the main app is submitted.

The #1 seat may be filled in now, this is just for graphics, your characters can still contest it and this seat arrangement is not the definitive one. These characters were just the first ones to go for it. If you want your kid to go for seat #1 please mention it and provide a different seat of where they would sit if they were kicked from the #1 seat.

​​​​Faceclaims are preferably idols, but you can also use other kinds of SFW celebrities. It would be nice to include a gallery if you pick something different than an idol. Race bending is not allowed. But if you want to make a japanese-korean character for example, you can use either a japanese or korean fc. It is encouraged to mainly submit Korean characters, but of course, a few foreigners are allowed.

The age range is 1991-2006. Since the show will air in August 2021, the oldest ones will be 30. I only want a few of those older characters. I know I also have a trainee group thats on the older side (and a few kiddos) but please try to keep the majority of the characters between 1996 and 2004. The ones outside of that range are meant to be less common.

You can submit up to 5 main characters, but please, if you do, make at least one for each gender. You can have multiple mains in one trainee group if you deem them both interesting enough for mnet to focus on or just are unable to decide between a few bubs. This story is first come first serve in a way. Once your trainees are accepted, they are in the show, but that doesn't guarantee if your main will actually be picked as a main.

The personality is very important in this story. The main characters are supposed to have something that makes Mnet focus on them. They need to have an appealing personality or something that makes their journey interesting. It's required to have at least 4 positive and negative traits. Neutral traits are optional. Elaboration on the personality and background needs to be at least 2 paragraphs. Because there are so many people here, a person's background may not be explored much unless something significant happened.

Trivia is the place where you can go wild. The minimum amounts are listed in the source code. Add any little preferences or quirks that your character might have. Especially if it might influence their run on the show.

The companions

Relationships that are outside of the show won't be explored much, unless they are famous or notable. This more focuses on collabs and fellow trainees/groupmates.

You can send a main character on their own, but you can also send them with side characters, kids that will also be on the show but that won't have as much screentime unless they end up doing something notable or readers start voting for them. Trainee groups can be both single gendered and co-ed, and you can also submit individual trainees, but honestly I need as much filler as possible. If you don't have time to make a fully fleshed out character, you can always send in filler groups, trainee groups that will appear but sadly won't have mnet looking their way much unless people start voting for them!

It is possible to make trainee groups in collaboration with other applicants.

The maximum amount of members in a single trainee group you can submit is 7. The max total amount that you can submit among all of your mains is 15. There can be multiple mains in one trainee group too!

It is possible to create trainee groups in collaboration with other applicants! This could especially be useful if you want to create a big group but don't have the inspiration to do all of them!

If a side character ends up getting a lot of votes, I might come to ask for more info as they may start getting more screentime! I really hope for a Yang Feitong/Sunghyuk story for at least one side character but that's up to all of you to decide, of course!

They will all be required to pick a seat, a predicted grade, a mission song and a genre in case they make it to the second voting round. The options will be listed in the app but also down below in the contestant section. I will have group templates to create group profiles for your trainee group, which could come in really handy if you are planning on submitting more than one character.

The contestant

You can submit a hastily thrown together group of trainees, a pre-debut lineup or existing idols, but all of them have slightly different rules when it comes to talent twins. If they are just a random trainee group, you can pick any talent twins for them (except taken ones), but every contestant only has one unique talent twin. Not a separate dance and vocal twin, but just a single one. Talent twins are preferably from kpop, but foreigners can also have twins from their own industries. Please don't make all of your kids overpowered. Overpowered balls of talents will always be welcome but the D class also has to be filled up, you know?

If your character is an existing idol, they are required to have a group twin, but they are not required to all have talent twins of said groups. I know they won't always fit the ideas you have for your kiddos so it's fine if you pick twins that are adjacent to their positions and fit the group twin. You can change names, agency, debut date, fame level and such, or keep everything the same as the real group, as long as the amount of members are matched during promotion eras. You can pick better known twin groups but please don't pick the huge top groups. It is discouraged to pick a group twin thats included in the second song mission, unless you can make it both reasonable and interesting. If you have a pre-debut lineup that already has a decided group twin, please follow the rules as if they are debuted idols. P.ssw.rd is a final group name suggestion.

Your companies can be real ones, from the big 3 to tiny poor companies, or imaginary ones. There are 4 available spots for foreign companies, but I won't be accepting any more than that.

The audition can be any korean or english song. There will be a section where you write about the audition, how your kids do, how they are dressed, what they are thinking... If someone makes a huge mistake... It is also possible for trainees to do extra performances to put attention to their position, but not everyone can do that. After these auditions, they will be put into A, B, C or D grade.

The trainees will all be seated on a big set with numbered chairs, and trainees are encouraged to sit where they predict to end in ranks. The seating arrangement is by gender and both sides are mirrored in this way, the top 5 being big couches:

1
2-3
4-5
6-13
14-23
24-33
34-44

The trainee life section is about your character's regular life as regular trainee. The contestant life section is about how your kid is living life while being on Genesis 88. Would they be hungry for a center spot, or prefer to stay in the shadows and give lines to other members? Will they have lots of friends or be more of a loner? Is there a mentor that they particularly enjoy?

The interview section is the interview every trainee has to go through to get selected for the show. Cuts of these might get used in the teasers and first episodes.

The extras

This is the place where all the extra info and taken things will be listed. The show will air from August 2021 to October 2021, replacing Girls planet 999. The trainee gathering and recordings started a few months beforehand.

The national representative is SHINee's Minho. The vocal mentors are Hwang Chiyeol and Solar, the dance mentors are Ong Seongwoo and Kang Daniel, and the rap mentors are Miryo and Bobby.

The second song mission songs are as follows:

The boys can pick from:
- What's happening by B1A4
- Very good by Block B
- You're the best by Mamamoo
- Beautiful beautiful by ONF
- My first and last by NCT dream
- 1004 (angel) by B.A.P
- Voodoo doll by VIXX

The girls can pick from:
- Now, we by Lovelyz
- Rollin' by Brave girls
- No by CLC
- Pretty u by Seventeen
- Secret garden by Oh my girl
- Something by Girl's day
- Up & down by EXID

For the third song mission, its required for everyone to choose a genre. This mission is coed and has no gendered limit. Not everyone will make it to this mission, but I would still like for everyone to already pick it to make it easier. The genres to pick from are hiphop, jazz, ballad, latin pop, dance, retro and EDM.

Neither of these missions guarantees your characters the songs of their choice but it's nice to have guidelines. Of course many people will end up having their choices but as you know, lower ranked people may fall off!

You may notice that there will also be a mention of an intro video and a flexibility level. I will write out every single intro video as teasers, so please, if you have any specific ideas for any character, list them down. Otherwise I will decide in your place. This is both present in the app and the group templates.

Characters that have a little star by their seat number in the participants section are the picked main characters.

 

Taken things:

Companies:
- AMG productions
- @AREA
- Choeun
- Cube
- DSP media
- EXACT music
- Fantagio
- GMMTV
- Grand house
- Koz entertainment
- KQ entertainment
- MBK
- Meridian
- MMG
- Mystic story
- PNation
- Source music
- Woollim
- Yuehua
- BE:LIFT LAB
- RBW
- EDAM ent.
- Pledis
- Avex trax
- Jellyfish

Faceclaims:
Boys:
- Ateez' Wooyoung
- CIX' BX
- Pentagon's Yanan & Yuto
- KNK's Heejun
- Drippin's Hyeop
- Tony Yu Jingtian
- WayV's Hendery & Xiaojun
- Dylan Wang Hedi
- Bright Vachirawit Chivaree
- Victon's Seungsik & Sejun
- Teen top's Ricky
- Enhypen's Sunoo
- NU'EST's Ren
- RBW Jboyz' Hiroto
- 2PM's Nichkhun
- Xiker's Hunter
- SB19's Ken
- NCT's Jaemin & Jeno
- Stray Kids' Changbin & Hyunjin
- MC Gree
- OnlyOneOf's Mill
- Hur Hyunjun (The boyz' Hwall)
- P1Harmony's Intak
- INTO1's Nine
- Gulf Kanawut
- Esports players Fly & Summit
- Ourealgoat
- Panda dragon's Naruki
- Otsuka Takeo
- Ishikawa Kaito
- Cross gene's Sangmin
- Just B's Doyum
- Win Metawin
- Khakii
- Boys republic's Minsu
- ZeroBaseOne's Sung Hanbin
- TWS' Shinyu
- Sakaguchi Kentaro

Girls:
- (G)-idle's Minnie & Shuhua
- CLC's Seungyeon
- NMIXX' Sullyoon
- Purple kiss' Ireh
- Kiss of life's Natty & Belle
- Youha
- Bibi
- Woo!Ah!'s Minseo & Sora
- Class:y's Seonyu
- Jvcki Wai
- ARTMS' Jinsoul
- Naomi Wang Ju
- Kep1er's Mashiro, Xiaoting & Dayeon
- Newjeans' Minji & Haerin
- Le sserafim's Kazuha, Eunchae & Chaewon
- Weki Meki's Sei
- Twice's Sana & Dahyun
- Cignature's Belle & Chaesol
- Momoland's Jane
- Everglow's Onda & Sihyeon
- Puimekster Napasorn Weerayuttwilai
- CSR's Sua
- Sistar's Bora
- 4eve's Aheye
- Lightsum's Hina
- Dreamcatcher's Dami
- Billlie's Moon Sua
- Ive's Yujin & Liz
- Han So Hee
- Itzy's Yeji
- Shiraishi Mai
- Esther Yu
- Zhao Xiaotang

 

Talent twins:
Boys:
- WayV's Ten, Lucas, Xiaojun & Hendery
- BTS' J-hope, Jin & Jungkook
- SHINee's Onew
- NCT's Taeyong, Jungwoo & Jaehyun
- 24K's Jeonguk
- SB19's Ken
- The Boyz' Haknyeon
- Takeuchi Shunsuke
- Hatanaka Tasuku
- DGNA's Hyunmin
- AAA's Sueyoshi Shuta
- U-kiss' Kevin
- T-MAX' Park Yunhwa
- B.A.P's Zelo
- Changmo
- Super Junior's Donghae
- M.I.B's 5zic/Zick Jasper
- OnlyOneOf's Rie
- Monsta X' I.M
- Luminous' Steven
- CIX' Seunghun
- Highlight's Gikwang
- Victon's Seungsik
- Seventeen's Chan
- EXO's Kai & Chanyeol
- Astro's Rocky
- TXT's Soobin
- Just B's Doyum
- AB6IX' Woong
- Ateez' San & Seonghwa
- RBW Jboyz' Hiroto
- Younite's Eunsang
- Enhypen's Heeseung
- P1Harmony's Keeho
- Yoasobi's Ayase

Girls:
- S.E.T's EunE
- Purple kiss' Yuki, Swan & Goeun
- Dreamcatcher's Dami
- CSR's Yeham
- Girl's day's Hyeri & Yura
- Bibi
- f(x)' Luna
- Class:y's Seonyu
- Twice's Jihyo, Sana, Jeongyeon & Momo
- Oh my girl's Mimi
- NMIXX' Kyujin
- (G)-idle's Minnie, Miyeon, Yuqi & Shuhua
- CLC's Seungyeon
- WJSN's Exy
- Cherry bullet's Bora
- Le sserafim's Kazuha & Yunjin
- Newjeans' Minji
- Kep1er's Bahiyyih & Mashiro
- Chungha
- STAYC's J
- Aespa's Winter
- Everglow's Mia & Yiren
- Billlie's Tsuki & Moon Sua
- Lightsum's Juhyeon
- Lovelyz' Yein
- Weki meki's Lucy
- Tasha Low
- Yoasobi's Ikura
- Ive's Rei
- Lee Chaeyeon
- Blackpink's Rosé


-
My app statuses:
Jaegyu: finished
Jaewook: finished
Zoren: finished
Beam: finished

tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg
tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg
tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg
tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg
tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg
tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg

coded by HiRitu