Slow Mornings (Jungkook x Reader)

BTS Drabbles

You woke up before Jungkook, which was never surprising as your boyfriend could easily sleep the whole day away if he had no plans. You, on the other hand, found your body waking you up at eight in the morning no matter what (a sad side effect of your demanding 9 to 5 job). This leads you to slowly and carefully prying Jungkook’s hands off of you and getting up to make him breakfast in bed. He had been working hard himself and you knew just how much Jungkook loved wasting a whole day in bed, so you decided to help him do just that. You looked back at Jungkook, he was so cute: brows furrowed and lips pouting as he subconsciously looked for you and your warmth. Your heart skipped a couple beats. The temptation to get back in bed to snuggle Jungkook as he slept was almost too strong but he quickly settled and curled around one of the blankets you were using. His hair was more tousled than normal and there were red marks all over his upper body that reminded you of what the two of you got up to last night. A light blush washed over you when thinking back to the heated moments the two of you shared last night only to be shaken from your thoughts by Jungkook moving again. You laughed lightly when he rubbed his face against the pillow he was now cuddling as you leaned over him and pulled the covers over his body.

A shiver ran through your body which prompted you to go over to your shared drawers and put on a new pair of underwear as well as one of Jungkook’s shirts before leaving to start on breakfast. You weren’t some sort of master chef but you did know how to work your shared kitchen without burning the whole thing down which you were always quite proud of. Of course, something that could easily stunt your ability to cook a grand breakfast was Jungkook having forgotten to get groceries yesterday. Soon enough, you found yourself slowly walking towards the bedroom again, a tray full of various fruits, buttered toast, and hot water carefully balanced in your hands.

“Good morning, beautiful,” Jungkook said when you entered your bedroom, his voice gruff from recently waking up.

Stopping in the doorway due to shock at seeing Jungkook up so early, you said, “Crazy seeing you up before noon, Oppa,” Before you continue towards the bed.

Jungkook laughed as he grabbed the tray and let you settle on the bed, all the while his eyes never left you. They held a fond look in them that you simply couldn’t read and yet you loved. You could look in Jungkook’s eyes for days and never get bored. You gently took a berry from the tray and held it up for Jungkook to eat but he didn’t open his mouth. Instead of opting for a tight-lipped smile as he continued to stare at you. You giggled lightly as a light blush rose up your neck. Why was he staring at you that way?

"Stop staring at me like that and eat the food I am offering you.” You laughed, Jungkook finally opening his mouth to let you feed him.

He hummed and quickly finished eating before he finally spoke, “You look good in my shirt.”

At that, you laughed, “I look good in every shirt, Oppa.” You gently took the tray from Jungkook and set it down on the bed.

“Yeah. You look amazing in everything you wear, but I really like you wearing my shirt. I saw you in it earlier this morning and… wow. You just… you’re amazing.”

A deep blush rose up your neck as you giggled lightly and pecked his lips, “Stop being sappy and eat, pabo.”