Right Here (Hoseok x Reader)

BTS Drabbles

The world around Hoseok melted away as he focused on the fire roaring in the fireplace.  The fire was heating the room to a comfortable buttery warmth and he sighed comfortably under the blankets as he relaxed. It was one of his few days off and this was exactly how he wanted to spend it: relaxing with the love of his life, you. You’d gone off to the kitchen and was preparing some hot chocolate for you both. Your hot chocolate was the best hot chocolate he’d ever had. There was some secret ingredient you added to it that made the drinks the perfect balance of bitter chocolate, sweet sugar, and creamy heaven and he was addicted to it. 

“We are all out of marshmallows. You get the last of them!” You announced with a large smile and a giggle as you slowly made your way back to the couch before carefully setting the mugs on coasters on the coffee table  and getting under Hoseok’s blanket with him.

It wasn’t nearly large enough to fully cover both of you, but that never stopped you from forcing him to cuddle under it with him. You’d simply use the small blanket size as an excuse to snuggle closer to Hoseok and sneak into his sweaters if he was wearing them… which was why he was wearing his largest sweater. You’d try to join him under it no matter what and he’d rather not risk stretching his smaller sweaters. 

“How could you give me the marshmallows! You should have them.” Hoseok cried out with a laugh as you squirmed on the couch in an attempt to get comfortable, your cold feet repeatedly brushing against Hoseok. 

“No. Now lift up your hoodie. I’m cold.” You barely have Hoseok time to prepare his sweater before you were crawling under. 

The shock of your colder body against him made him cry out and shiver dramatically before rubbing you roughly to try to warm you up. Butterflies erupted in his stomach as you giggled happily and wiggled around a little more. Somehow, the two of you managed to get your hot chocolates and, just as Hoseok imagined, the sweet and decadent flavor of your special hot chocolate immediately filled him with warmth as it burst in his mouth. These were the days that he loved most. Days when he could cuddle up with you (even when you were cold to the touch and moved a little too much for him to drift off into sleep) and relax. He didn’t need fancy outings or crazy dates (although he loved those too). All he needed was you and your warmth as you gently played with his hair or traced shaped on his skin. All he needed was you to be happy.