Matching (Seokjin x reader

BTS Drabbles

June 15th: The last full day you had in Japan (and with your boyfriend) before you had to go back home for work. It was the day you were both dreading and looking forward to most throughout your whole vacation. Jin was all yours for today, no training, no concerts, no boys.
Just you and him, exploring Harajuku. If only you could make it out of your apartment in your matching outfit with Jin. Just… the  large button up (really two button ups sewn together with a large amount of lace around the bottom) was itchy on one half (you were positive that some sort of rash might form by the end of the say) and you wanted to just take it off, but you and Jin were going to match so you stayed in these clothes. Moving to drink some water by your hotel’s mini kitchen, you hear Jin come back from the bathroom, happily talking about how his sugar gliders were doing and when you turned around, you saw him in an all pastel pink outfit.
“What are you wearing?” You asked, shocked to see him in that instead of something similar to you. Weren’t you two planning on matching?
“I am wearing my outfit. Do I have too much lint on it?” He smiled, looking down at himself and you felt a pang of petty hurt that he wasn’t matching with you.
“No there’s no lint on you. I just thought you were going to wear an outfit similar to me, something, you know, patchy at least?” You set your water down, shaking your head and frowning, not actually too upset (if only he’d change into his matching outfit).
“I know, but this just looked so good, Y/n-ah. How could I turn it down?” Jin flopped his arms, coming towards you and hugging you.
“Maybe because we got matching outfits for this occasion? You can wear that outfit on a different trip, but I don’t go to Japan as much as you do, Jin-ah.” You sighed, walking away from him, knowing you would get your way soon if you kept going.
“I am sorry. I-” He rushing towards you, eyes almost pleading (which didn’t fully make sense as he knew you didn’t care about looks too much), and you had to stifle a laugh.
“I nothing. Go change, you dummy.” You actually laughed, shoving him away lightly as he rushed towards the bathroom. He could never deny you.