Couch Surfing (VHope)

BTS Drabbles

The cool air rushed into the bathroom as Hoseok opened the door, finally ready to get into bed with his boyfriend after finally being able to do his whole night time routine again. He’d been so busy this week that he hadn’t been able to and it had been really getting to him but now that he’d done it, he felt like he was close to cloud nine. All he needed left, was to snuggle with his amazing boyfriend. Almost as if in a happy daze, Hoseok walked to his bedroom and changed before falling onto his side of his bed, content to finally snuggle with Taehyung. He reached out and for a second felt so tired that he simply kept reaching out, not reaching Taehyung. It was as if their bed was suddenly 100x larger than Hoseok remembered it to be.

That was until his hand reached the other side of the bed, the sheets he passed cold. Taehyung wasn’t in bed. Confusion washed over Hoseok as he opened his heavy eyes with a pout. He didn’t want to get up but he also didn’t want to get up. Instead Hoseok called out for his boyfriend with a tired whine. There was no response though. 

At that, Hoseok suddenly felt much more awake. Taehyung and him were different but Taehyung wasn’t one to ignore Hoseok, and he had not heard the front door close or Taehyung say that he was going somewhere. Begrudgingly, he got out of bed and started to walk around the apartment. Worry started to fill Hoseok the more he called out for Taehyung and he didn’t respond, his mind rushing to the worst possibilities. What if Taehyung was trying to get the ramyeon on the top shelf and fell and Hoseok was too entranced on some song that he didn’t notice? Or what if he was choking on something? Or if he-

Before Hoseok’s mind could go even more wild, he entered the living room and was greeted with a sleeping Taehyung on the couch. His soft snores barely hidden by the light sounds of the TV, which was playing a random television show. A sigh left Hoseok’s mouth as he looked at the tired man. How many times would he have to tell Taehyung not to try to stay up and wait for Hoseok if he was tired? 

Hoseok chuckled and went to gently shake Taehyung awake. The poor man would be sore tomorrow if he slept on the couch all night. 

“Aniooooo.” Taehyung whined deeply, pulling Hoseok onto the couch with him when he tried to help the man up, “Let’s sleep here tonight.” 

Part of Hoseok wanted to protest. They barely fit on the couch together… and if they did manage to stay on the couch all night, they’ll be very sore tomorrow. The other part of Hoseok, the part that was winning, was swooning as Taehyung nuzzled into Hoseok’s neck and sleepily kissed soft words of love. 

What bad would one night of sleep on the couch do?