Shut Up and Kiss Me (Jimin x Reader) (Fluff, Christmas fic)

BTS Drabbles
image

Originally posted by i4tegi

“Careful!” You shouted, hands rushing out to spot Jimin as he precariously balanced on the step ladder, reaching out to place the ornament *just a bit* further away from where he was (because of course he refused to move the ladder for better placement).

“I am the definition of careful!” He said, lifting up one leg to help him get even further away.  

Rolling your eyes, you shuffled to the front of him, trying to spot where he was most likely to fall. Your heart rose in your throat, daring to come up with the slightest rattle of the ladder. Decorating the tree was in theory supposed to be a fun thing to do to help christen the new apartment and there were so many Christmas decorations out, it was just natural to get some lights and ornaments to decorate with… if only Jimin would listen to you when you suggested that you could *move the ladder*. Instead, your lovely fiance decided that he could decorate all of the three windows in your bedroom with one placement of the ladder.

His brain was amazing. It worked wonders to choreograph routines that blew people’s minds and stole their breaths. Decorating seemed to be something that none of his brain cells were able to do safely (given you almost set the fire alarm when trying to make a simmer pot earlier so you were really no better). 

The ladder wobbled. 

Jimin wobbled. 

He was leaning forward. 

Your hands were around him, cushioning his fall as he gently made it to the floor, his neck and head resting gently in your hands. 

“Omo! My life flashed before my eyes!” He said exasperatedly when he finally caught his breath and gathered his bearings. 

A laugh started bubbling over and out of your mouth, “Yah! You wouldn’t have lost your life. Maybe just sprained or broken something. Be careful next time.” 

“Why would I be careful when I know you will catch me?” He said, his hands rising up to gently cup your face, “You seem to have caught my body and my heart.” 

“Jimin! Is now really the time to flirt?! Also are you saying I didn’t have your heart before.” 

He laughed, “Shut up and kiss me.”