Part 3: Seong Im

Random Jihyooo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next two months, Jihyo didn't visit Jeju. She also blocked Insung's number to not let him talk to her. His indirect confession two months ago frightened her that she dared to drop her routine of being Cheon Sooyeon every 15th of the month and allow herself to get wild as she can. 

She stopped doing that for two months, hoping that that was enough to reboot her system of getting used to his presence once in a month. That was the initial plan, for them to see each other just once a month. He was supposed to be just a mere company every 15th. To satisfy her urges, to satisfy Sooyeon. But Insung managed to move past the first level of boundaries she set, and from just letting him get to know Sooyeon, he slowly bonded with Jihyo as well, without her noticing.

Aside every 15th, they occassionally spent time with each other. It was just supposed to be , but they levelled up to cuddling, making out and even content to just spend the whole day watching a movie, or just casually spending time over breakfast,lunch or dinner. 

I'm willing to know everything about you. His words rang through her head. Song Jihyo may be her stage name even before, but what she shows to the public at first was Seong Im but the public hated her. She remembered how she constantly cries at night. She remembered how a mere comment hurted her and would make her depressed. 

But when Running Man happened, the image she created there as Song Jihyo is what the public learned to love and accept. Not her vulnerable, attention seeker and weak self. Yet since then, Seong Im still occasionnally shows up especially when she almost lost Running Man. 

Instead of getting mad and upset, she hated to remember how she weakly locked herself inside her room for days, not knowing what to do. Blaming herself and disregarding all the hardwork and efforts she gave wholeheartedly. 

When she gets back to the show, she decided not to be that person anymore. So from Seong Im, she totally deleted that identity and changed it to Sooyeon. Since then, if she's upset and sad, she pleasures herself. Smoking, drinking, hooking ups. She realized that in that way, she experienced temporary happiness instead of succumbing to sadness.

Then Insung met Sooyeon. He admitted liking both Jihyo and Sooyeon, but Insung already met who she was before. He already met Seong Im. She questions how come Insung didn't notice her before, when all she showed to him was Seong Im. What he only likes are the other sides of me. 

Standing again at the edge of the cliff where Insung first saw her, she enjoyed the strong and cool winds. She's cold so she gets back to her car.

"Damn it!" She cursed when she couldn't find her jacket. She must have forgotten about it. 

Then suddenly, she cries. "Damn you, why would you cry just because you don't have your jacket." She scolded herself. 

But she just sobbed harder. Because she knows. Months ago, she intentionally didn't bring a jacket because she already became comfortable with the idea of Insung wrapping his own sweater over her. He would then hug her to find warm for himself.

Since when did this place become so lonely? She asked herself. Way before Insung found her there, she always find comfort in this place but now it was filled with memories with him. 

" you, Insung. I hate you. Damn you, I miss you." She finally admitted. She checked her watch. Around this time, they would have left there and stays at Insung's own place. 

Yet, she waited. Silently hoping that Insung would come. You didn't come here for the past two months. Of course, he alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter