Love Nuisance

Random Jihyooo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning everyone!" 

The people in the waiting room was shocked to see Lee Dong Wook bowing at them after his greeting. 

"Hyung!" Donghyun, one of the experts of Song Jihyo's Beauty View greeted him. Donghyun is currently working in Goblin, which Dong Wook stars in, as its fashion designer. 

"Whoa! You're on TV now huh." Dong Wook praised him which Donghyun responded with a shrug as if it's a normal thing to happen, causing laughter to everyone in the room.

"Good morning, unnie!" Haena, a model also working with Jihyo in the show welcomed Jihyo as she entered the waiting room. 

Dong Wook looked back to confirm if Jihyo's really in there already and immediately saluted to her the moment their eyes met. 

"Aigoo. What are you doing here?" He just laughed at her since he's so used with Jihyo's uninterested reaction whenever he pops up in front of her. He followed her as she went to her spot and pulled a chair facing her.

"Yah. What was that? Can't you be happier to see me? We didn't see or even talk with each other for a month."

"Why would I? I'm still mad at you after leaving me alone with Park Haejin last month. And you didn't even apologize."

"You should be the one apologizing. I can't even look at him now since he told me that you flatly rejected him. Isn't he good?"

"He's good, okay?. But you know that I don't easily flutter with someone younger than me." 

Dong Wook observed her, looking for the right timing to tell her the reason he's there. So as of now, he's trying to sympathize to her as a way of lessening her grudge to make his plan successful.

"I'm watching your show! you're a good host but I'm still better."

Jihyo was confused with the sudden change of topic but his too much self-love made her cringe. "Thanks huh!" She responded sarcastically.

"But I gotta admit...you're beautiful in each episode." Dong Wook praised her while playing a game in Jihyo's phone, after successfully stealing it from her pocket.

"Uhmm thanks?" She sensed truth from his words but she also felt that there's something behind it. Dong Wook is not someone who would praise her when it's just the two of them talking. His normal self would probably tease and nag her. 

"Despite having idols as guests, you're beauty is still the shiniest. You're really the Asia's goddess."

Jihyo bit her lip with what he's saying. That's it. Something's wromg. She aggressively took her phone from him and pulled his chair closer to her.

"What are you doing here, ahjussi?" Jihyo asked with a narrowed eyes, suspecting that Dong Wook is really up to something.

"What do you mean? I have the whole week off." He replied with an obvious forced smile while moving his brows up and down.

"Huh! Is my workplace something unique? That you chose to spend your day-off here?"

"Can't I visit my favorite friend then?"  

"Favorite friend, your . Are you trying to set me up with someone again!?"

Little did they know, the people around them are silently watching them. What they're seeing are good-looking man and woman talking so close to each other. It's such a warm sight for them. If only they know how much bickering is going on between them. 

Dong Wook was taken aback with how Jihyo easily guessed why he's there. He has been setting her with a lot of guys for the past months. Guys who he thinks is good for his friend. Jihyo on the other hand has no choice but to accept since Dong Wook will tell them that she already agreed. Besides, they are all actors who are obviously decent and she's afraid to disrespect them such as Park Haejin last month. Yet, all those only became a one-night casual date. 

"I don't!" He immediately defended himself but Jihyo's narrowed eyes didn't leave him, determined to extract some truth from him.

"Well...this time it's not younger?" He answered with a low voice while slowly raising his hands to shield himself from potential attack from the lioness. 

Jihyo tightly closed her eyes, reminding herself that they aren't the only  ones in the room. She's trying her best not to smack him, pull his hair or choke him as she's seriously getting frustrated to him. 

"Why are you so obsessed with my lovelife?" She asked with a gritted teeth.

"Because you're not getting any younger, ahjumma."

"And so does you, ahjussi. Why don't you look for someone to date for yourself and leave me alone?"

"I don't want to be happy when you're not. That's my mission as your friend." Dong Wook replied to her innocently.

"I am happy! Why do you think I'm not!" 

"Jihyo, just do it then reject him after. Like what usually happens. It's just that I'm working with him so I wasn't able to say no when he asked me about you." 

Jihyo got curious of who would it be this time for Dong Wook to act like this. Normally, he would praise his "offers" to convince her but this time, it's obvious that he doesn't want him. 

"Who is it this time?"

Dong Wook looked at her uninterestingly. "Gong Yoo hyung." He then sighed heavily.

"Oh." 

His eyes widened with her unusual reaction. "Don't tell me you like him?" 

Jihyo this time finally smack him. "After I rejected all the guys that you offered me, you think that would happen? But...he seems okay? We worked in Running Man before, he's a gentleman."

"Exactly. He's too good." 

"Huh? What did you say?" Jihyo failed to hear him because he said it as if only wanting himself to hear about it. 

"Nothing. So the plan is, you'll meet him then reject him. Arasso?" He reminded her and patted her face with his both hands. 

"Aissh. Fine!" She has no choice again but to agree then pushed his hands away from her face since Dong Wook started squeezing her face.  

"Woah, where are we?"

"I'm sorry we drove all the way here. We're supposed to eat but I suddenly remembered you're uncomfortable with strangers so I thought things will just be awkward if we're face to face in a restaurant." Gong Yoo explained while shyly rubbing his neck.

"It's fine. This is actually better." Jihyo smiled at him as an assurance and started inspecting the place while Gong Yoo is just silently following her.

They are now in a place with golf simulator and a mini bar. Gong Yoo took into consideration Jihyo's love for physical activities and of course, alcohol, instead of just sitting for hours in a restaurant, trying to think of a topic that could make the atmosphere comfortable.

"Is this fine for you?"

"Of course! I never tried this before." Jihyo is now holding a golf club trying to swing it. "Am I doing it right?"

"You should fix your grip of the club first." Gong Yoo tried to instruct her of properly gripping the club. "Don't hold it too tight." 

Jihyo tried to fix her grip on the club but she seems can't find the grip that could make her comfortable. She keeps gripping it then changing position of her hands again. 

"Like this. Your lead hand is your right so it should be more on top of the handle." Gong Yoo went beside her and started guiding her hands into the right position. He held her right hand to move it forward to the handle, followed by his left hand holding her left hand as well, to place it behind and more on the end of the handle. 

"Now your posture." Jihyo was a bit startled when Gong Yoo gently guided her waist and back to tilt her upper body towards the ground. "Now swing." 

_____________________________

"Is she seriously blushing?" 

Unknown to them, Dong Wook followed both of them. He was able to witness how Gong Yoo gently guided her and how Jihyo was obviously flushed with the contact.

Although he used to set-up Jihyo with different guys, Jihyo didn't know that Dong Wook is always around in a disguise to secretly watch over her. According to him, it's still his duty to ensure that no one from his "offers" would take advantage of her. Like any other guys although he knows Gong Yoo is a good guy, he's here again looking after her. And it's the first time among all those guys that Jihyo is actually being fluttered. He knows her, she doesn't easily wavers but it's so obvious when she's into a guy. 

_____________________________

Jihyo stretched her arms backward then downward, intently following the ball. She was obviously happy with that swing. "How was that?" She asked enthusiastically to Gong Yoo but she heard him just laugh. "Is it bad?"

"It's both too low in accuracy and distance." Gong Yoo explained to her how to read t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter