Part 2: Jihyo

Random Jihyooo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since his accidental encounter with Jihyo - er - Sooyeon at Jeju, the two continued to meet at the same spot every month. There were even times that they will stay just a bit to Sooyeon's safe place before they spend their time at Insung's place. They were all over each other of course, but if they're too tired or Sooyeon is not on the mood, cuddling becomes their compromise.  

Did something change? There surely is, atleast for him. Because the time comes that he wanted to know her more than the boundaries of Cheon Sooyeon. 

"Did the two of you finally thought of who to invite as the last guest?" The PD of Insung and Tae Hyun's show Unexpected Business 2 asked them as the show nears its season finale. Most of the guests were personally invited by them so before the PD decides if he should invite someone, he always consider the two MCs suggestions first. 

"That's right, I forgot about it." Tae Hyun said and expectantly looked at Insung. "Do you have someone in mind?" 

"Well, Kangdongnim has been suggesting for her to be invited since the first season but I kind of brushed off the idea but I think this time, we should have her." Insung replied and told the two who he has in mind. 

"Woah, finally, Song Jihyo in the house." Tae Hyun warmly welcome Song Jihyo and guided her to sit on their table. 

"Hello, everyone. Thank you for inviting me here." She shyly bowed her head to the crews and hosts at the same time which gained a laughter from the two MCs.

"Yah. It's not like we don't know each other." Tae Hyun jokingly called her out which the latter just laughed off. 

Throughout the opening, Insung's wide grin didn't disappear as he witnessed the large difference between Sooyeon and Jihyo. 

"Have you watched the show before?" Insung finally managed to ask her.

"Uhm...I don't. But I watched it last night!" She immediately defended herself. "Compared to Running Man, it will be more relaxing here since both of you will cook for me." 

Her statement made Insung and Tae Hyun counter her. The start of bickering made her somehow relaxed. "I think you watch a different show. You'll be a part-timer here. Not a customer." Insung told her. 

"Omo, really? That's more fun, then."

Her genuine reaction made Insung laughed hard this time. "Yah. I thought you watched our show last night?" 

"I did. I really did but I might have slept more than half of the episode..." She silently tell and bow her head to apologize to the show's producers and crews. 

Insung planned to assist Jihyo and make her comfortable in the show considering that the viewers think that their last interaction is still when they did their controversial movie together. However, Jihyo easily adjusted herself and is now making him do whatever she wants in the grocery store. Aside from that, she took over the kitchen. 

"I'm going to cook you guys lunch, while we still don't have any customers."  

"Jihyo-ssi. As far as I know, you don't know how to cook." Tae Hyun mentioned the one running man episode that he watched in which the seaweed soup she cooked was too salty for human's safety.

"I know how to cook now, oppa." 

"Do it then and we'll judge you." Insung was quick to come in between them. 

"You don't mean that you're going to just sit around and let me do everything, right?"

"Partly? I mean, I'm just going to sit here..." He sat on the stool opposite her, positioned his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his palm. "And watch you cook. That would be more interesting." He then directly looked at her and put on that charming look which every girl would fall with. 

Jihyo met his gaze, slowly reached the carrot and lightly hit his crown. "Stop being useless and work, Insung."

The staff of the show can't help but laugh with Insung's face, flustered by the response he received from her. Blankly listening to her dictate the ingredients she needs, he later on shook his head and smirked. That's right. It's Jihyo, not Sooyeon. 

Tae Hyun and Insung contemplated on how to tell Jihyo about her soup. As Tae Hyun expected, it was damn salty. Insung on the other hand, immediately spit out the food once Jihyo turned her back from the two of them, after serving what she cooked. 

They were about to play Rock,Paper, Scissors to decide who will talk to her when they heard the door opened. 

"Finally, a customer!" Jihyo happily exclaimed. 

The two men watched her comfortably talk with the customer, not until she went back to the kitchen and took a bowl of her seaweed soup. Insung felt Taehyun's hand tapping him repeatedly signaling him to stop Jihyo. In panic, Insung rushed to her and took the bowl she's holding and raised it, way above her.

"Ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter