2. Glimpse of us

Any Circumstance and we'll still love each other | Mimo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV:

Momo's life couldn't get tier. She had finally found herself a new girlfriend she loved. But life had other plans for her. When her best friend/ex who she loved very much, contacted her again, yes the one who broke her and left her, came back. They were best friends who had feelings for each other and after six years of friendship, Momo made the first move and confessed. Luckily Mina accepted and they both dated for around four whole years. Here's what happened...

"Momo-ya" Nayeon lovingly called her. They both were having dinner at a restaurant.

'Her, favorite restaurant' Momo thought referring to 'her' as her ex.

'Where she left me' Momo thought once again.

To Nayeon it seemed as if Momo wasn't paying attention and was lost in her thoughts.

"Momo-ya!"Nayeon repeated this time she got angry Momo wasn't listening to her.

Momo finally broke out of her thoughts and replied,

"Y-Yes!"

"Momo...What's with you?" Nayeon asked, feeling worried if Momo was okay.

"I-I have something to tell you..." Momo was nervous. She knew that Nayeon would get mad at her for doing this again.

"What is it?" Nayeon asked now this time feeling nervous about what Momo was thinking about.

"I-Its about M-Mina..." Nayeon sighed. She's tired of hearing all about Mina, Mina, and Mina. 

'Of course, it's about her' She thought.

As Nayeon didn't reply Momo continued,

"They broke up...Chaeyoung and her broke up, a-and she contacted me..."

Nayeon's heart broke. Why can't Mina just leave Momo alone? She keeps coming back and breaking Momo's heart.

"Momo...She's going to leave again" Nayeon knew Momo hated talking about this particular thing. But she had to say it. She's had enough.

"I-I k-know" Momo looked down onto her lap while fidgeting with her fingers. She was on the verge of tears.

"I-Its just I can't ignore her. You know t-that"Nayeon really had enough. It was either her or Mina.

"Vey well then. I'm going home" Nayeon said while picking up her stuff. Once she picked it all up quickly, she ran out of the restaurant.

Momo ran after her and grabbed her arm. Now they were both standing outside the restaurant, under the dark sky.

"N-Nayeon why?" Nayeon's eyes were glistening. She forcefully took her arm out of Momo's hand.

"Momo, I-I'm tired of this! It's either me or Mina!" 

'I pick you. It's you that I want!' That's what Momo wanted to say but she just couldn't and she hates herself. Instead of that, she couldn't say anything,

"I-"

Nayeon knew that was the answer. It's not like Momo didn't love her but Momo's love for Mina is bigger.

"I'm leaving Momo" Nayeon turned but Momo grabbed her arm and turned her around so now they were both face to face.

"Nayeon! I-I love you!" That wasn't exactly what Momo wanted to say but that's all she could say. 

Nayeon's face turned red from the sudden confession

Momo thought again,

"M-Mi-tan~" Momo was playing with Mina's silky hair as she was laying down on her lap playing her games

"Y-Yes?" Mina closed her phone and looked up at Momo

"I-I l-love y-you"

Mina immediately blushed. The same way Nayeon blushed.

"Aww, Momoring~ I love you too"  

Momo shook the thoughts away and leaned in and kissed her lips. Momo hated herself when she kissed Nayeon, all she could think was about Mina... Mina, Myoui Sharon Mina, her cherry soft lips, her soft cheeks, and her silky long hair, It's all Mina.

'Stop thinking about her for god's sake!' Momo screamed at herself.

The kiss finally broke with Nayeon staring lovingly at her,

"Let's go to my apartment" She spoke grabbing Momo's hand. Not letting her reply.

-

Weeks later Momo ignored Mina's calls and texts and tried to only think about Nayeon now they were in Nayeon's apartment

Sitting on the couch kissing, a phone vibrated. Nayeon broke the kiss and looked at Momo's phone and immediately she grew mad.

Mi-tang~

That is what it said. Momo averted her gaze from Nayeon to the source of the vibration and immediately she checked it. Nayeon saw how Momo's eyes glistened while looking at the phone. Now she was looking at the girl who looked very disturbed

"S-Sorry" Momo placed her phone on the coffee table and went back to kissing Nayeon. Nayeon could sense something was wrong. Nayeon broke the kiss she has had enough she knows Momo still loves Mina.

"Momo... I know it was Mina" Momo was about to speak but Nayeon continued not letting her speak.

"Honestly... L-Lets just break up" Nayeon said seeing Momo about to speak again but she interrupted,

"I know you're gonna say that you love me and everything- But I know that's not the truth, Momo... You love Mina" Nayeon knew Momo loved Mina way more.

"No! Nayeon no! please n-no..." Momo was breaking down.

"It hurts me to say this but M-Momo we both know you love her. Even after trying to ignore it, I know that you think about her every time we kiss, every time we hug, every time we make l-love... You even dream about her I-I know, you always call her name while sleeping..." Nayeon was about to break down.

Momo didn't say anything but continued to cry.

"Mo, I love you but you don't" Nayeon continued 

"I-I'll be okay, I know you stayed with me because you pitied me"

"N-No! That's not true!" Momo finally spoke

"Mo..." Nayeon finally let her tears out. She continued,

"W-We both know t-that's not true"

"N-Nayeon-"

Nayeon didn't want Momo to tell her more bull. She wanted her to go get the one she actually loves

"M-Mo, go get her. L-Leave befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter