7. I regret hurting you

Any Circumstance and we'll still love each other | Mimo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV:

Slumping against the bathroom door in their band's dorm, Mina felt terrible she had some feeling of guilt in her and she can't understand why and how. To tell the truth, the dorm has been intensely quiet which is disturbingly weird, normally, as usual, there would be some chaos any time of the day, and considering they already finished all their comeback promotions they were given a break, but it's already not on a good start. She felt blue knowing one of them was not there with them to enjoy their break and was in her home country taking a mental break. The reason why Mina locked herself in her band's shared bathroom was because their leader, Jihyo was calling a certain someone to check up on them. Her face washes over guilt as the whole scene of why one of her band members was sent to take a mental break, is played in her head.

Ever since Momo had confessed her romantic feelings for Mina, Mina made the girl's life a living hell. Mina was disgusted by the thought of one of her used-to-be best friend slash band member, having romantic feelings toward her, sure she found Momo cute and attractive but she could never ever have romantic feelings for her. So to sum it all up Mina had completely shut Momo out of her life, and only interacted with her on camera or in front of the other band members so that they won't notice, which they thankfully didn't. Mina sort of took advantage of Momo's feelings towards her to make the girl do stuff for her or else if she didn't, Mina would've revealed her secret confession.

Mina loved making Momo's life a living hell, she felt some sort of excitement seeing the girl suffer from her torture.

It was the last dance practice before they ended all of their comeback promotions, they just had to perform and they would finally get a break. Mina loved how Momo got yelled at and scolded by their dance coach, she watched as Momo sat on the couch taking a break from dancing. They were all ready to leave the dance practice room except for one of the members, Momo, she was held back by the dance coach so that she could practice over and over again.

Clapping and cheering all the members left the stage and packed up, they were officially over with promotions. Mina watched as Momo held her head in exhaustion as she sweated and soon excused herself to the bathroom. Mina smirked as she followed the girl already thinking about what to do to her. 

Mina stopped frozen as she saw the scene in front of her, she suddenly felt her heart beat fast and her hands shake as she walked towards the figure laying down on the floor with sweat all over her face and no sign of consciousness in her. Mina reached her hand towards the girls face and trembled.

"Momo? Momo are you okay" No response, still laying down looking as dead as ever.

"Momo don't play jokes with me, wake up right now" Mina demanded as she waited for a response, she shook the girl's body harshly as Mina's hand started shaking more than ever.

"Momo, Momo wake up, ing wake up" No response again.

"Please, Momo" Mina pleaded as she shook the girl roughly, waiting for a response.

Suddenly Mina had been pushed away from Momo by her band member who was shaking Momo, repeatedly asking for her to wake up. Her bandmate started to cry loudly making all the other members run toward the scene.

Soon enough Mina was in the hospital along with the rest of her members, sans one of them, and their manager.

They all sat in the private waiting room, there was a tense atmosphere causing Mina to nervously bite her lip again and again, also shaking her legs, eager to wait for the news.

Sana, her bandmate who pushed her away, looked terrible well everyone did, but she looked extremely terrible as she was closest to the girl who was getting observed on. Sana suddenly dropped her head onto her other members shoulder, she looked extremely tired so everyone thought the girl could get some rest in but the girl immediately got up when a door opened, not Momo's door but another. Sana wailed in pain as she sat straightly, staring at Mina, well more like glaring making Mina feel her accountability for this. Mina looked down in shame, Sana glared at her for more than a few minutes and Mina was getting more uneasy by the minute.

"Go get me a coffee" Sana demanded causing Mina to look up seeing the girl still staring at her, obviously demanding herself to get her coffee, but before Mina could get up to fulfill the request, Tzuyu beated her to it and got up, preparing to walk towards the vending machine at the entrance. Mina was about to lean back in the chair when her ears screamed in pain.

"Not you, sit down, I want you to get it for me!!" The girl screamed at her, causing her heart to beat even faster, Mina immediately got up already heading towards the vending machine and no one stopped her, they all just started patting Sana's back, as she started crying.

Mina walked in shame towards the vending machine, which contained assorted types of iced coffee. She put in the amount of money that was requested into the slot and lazily watched the coffee drop down the vending machine. Mina fished out the coffee and headed towards the waiting room until she heard a certain name being conversed about.

Mina stopped by the door where she heard the name and held her ear against the door.

"Mr. Hirai and Mrs. Hirai, I'm terribly sorry to tell y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter