8. Bad case of lice

Any Circumstance and we'll still love each other | Mimo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Really long chapter oof, enjoy tho :)

Authors POV:

A small amount of sunshine blocked by a thin white curtain falls and reflects in the room of three young adult women, two of the women are happily in slumber while one of them is happily brewing coffee and cooking up breakfast for the three of them.

"Good morning sleepy heads!" Sana enters the room as usual around this time to wake up the two grumpy not so morning enthusiasts. Sana opens both curtains wide causing Mina to grunt and hide under the covers.

"I have afternoon classes!" Nayeon confirms before turning around to fall back into slumber.

"Well then, who'll eat the breakfast I cooked for them?" Sana asks before shaking Mina's body to wake up the girl again.

"Oh my ing god Sana! Let me sleep!" Mina groans again trying to fall asleep while Sana continues to shake her. Mina sighs in relief when Sana eventually stops to walk towards Nayeons bed and wake the girl up, she slightly chuckles, now Nayeon has to suffer, she smiles before falling back to sleep.

"Wake up Nayeon~!" Sana groans, why does she have to be the responsible one out of all three.

"Guys we can't all skip university!" Sana yells as she continues to shake Nayeon, successfully causing Mina to flinch. Though Mina is scared of Sana, she barely got any sleep from the night before, due to everyone's nightmare, of studying.

"Mina wake up!!" Sana walks quickly towards Mina's bed before grabbing a fistful of the girl's blanket in her hand and then pulling it causing the whole blanket to fall on the ground. Mina grits her teeth before groaning.

"Oh my god, geez Sana!" Mina got up to pull the blanket back from Sana, now they both were having a tug-of-war battle.

"Let go, Sana!" Mina fights, for Sana to only continue.

"Oh my ing god this is gonna blow up! Two members of the student council having a tug of war battle" Nayeon air quotes as she stands on her bed recording the whole incident with her phone.

"Im Nayeon!" Sana finally let go of the blanket unfortunately causing Mina to fall off the bed onto the ground.

"" Mina grunts as the two girls in front of her are fighting over Nayeons phone.

"Nayeon delete the video" Mina sighs as she gets up.

"Nope, I'm gonna go viral" Nayeon sticks her tongue at both Mina and Sana as she stands on the bed.

"You!" Sana jumps onto Nayeons bed to attack the girl.

Mina sighs before glancing towards the door which heads towards the living room where both the kitchen and bathroom were. Mina picks up her blanket and throws it on the bed, ignoring the bickering in the back. She lazily heads towards the living room. Does she even have time for a shower? Mina glances at the clock which was placed near the Television they had. Oh, it was around eight in the morning, oh she had a class at nine-thirty or something. Mina rushes into the bathroom before stripping all her clothes off.

-

Finally, everything was okay, besides the burnt toast; Mina was in her usual campus clothes looking fresh after her shower, heck the girl was even smiling softly as she munched on her cereal, reading something on her phone. Nayeon and Sana eventually stopped bickering after they came to an agreement that Nayeon could keep the video but only for her personal use and that she could never share it with anyone.

"Oh guys last night I actually heard that someone in Ms. Jung's class got hair lice" Mina immediately drops her metal spoon and closes her phone before looking at Sana with disbelief written all over her face.

"You said what?!" Mina places her hands on her head in a protective way.

"Chill, Mina none of us have it, we both aren't in Ms. Jung's class-" Nayeon scratched her head, it was suddenly getting itchy as she scrolls on her phone and chews on her egg. Mina suddenly screams as she moves as far as she can from Nayeon.

"Sana, Sana!! Nayeon has lice!" She screams and covers her head trying to protect her hair.

"Okay okay chill, you guys weren't in Ms. Jungs class right-?" Sana tries to calm the over-dramatic girl but gets cut off.

"No, no, no, Nayeon that idiot and I were both in Ms. Jung's class yesterday" Mina whimpers.

"It was probably, that girl who's also in Ms. Kim's class who did it, she scratches her head all the time" Nayeon pays no mind to them panicking as she continues to scroll on her phone.

"Nayeon you have hair lice!" Sana warns the girl.

"Oh guys come on, no I don't," Nayeon says and scratches her head again.

"You have hair lice!" Mina yells, still in disgust as she hides behind Sana.

"Guys I don't-" Nayeon scratches her head again.

"Oh ! I think I have it!" Nayeon drops her phone before screaming along with Mina. 

"Okay, guys! Chill, you Nayeon sit down, and you, Mina calm down" Sana ushers for the both of them to sit down. As she does, Mina sits on the seat across from Nayeon, she still looks at her with disgust. Sana rolls her eyes at the dramatic girl's actions.

"Okay, first of all, Mina, why the hell are you so worried, didn't you bleach your hair into that color like last weekend...?" Sana points to Mina's new blonde hair, which looks unbelievably amazing on her.

"Yeah that's the whole point, my hair is already damaged, and now this idiotic has an infecting disgusting disease in her hair" Mina touches her hair and looks at Nayeon, who looks completely confused.

"Mina, calm down, even if you did get it it'll be fine-" Mina yells before Sana could finish her sentence.

"No! don't ever say that! I'll never get that!"

"Okay, okay just go pack your bag, we're gonna be late for our classes" Sana orders as Mina walks into their room to grab her bag.

"As for you-" Sana looks at Nayeon.

"I think you gotta call in sick" Sana sadly looks at her.

"So I'm just going to be lonely with gross mother ing ants in my hair?!" Nayeon yells at her.

"First of all those aren't ants, they're called lice, and yeah you're gonna have to stay here alone for the night, I'm staying at Tzuyu's and I'm sure Mina's gonna find a place to stay at, maybe at that hot jocks' place" Sana smiles, before counting down the numbers for when Mina's going to yell at her to defend herself.

"Three, two, and~ one-"

"That 'hot' jock is annoying and no, I will not stay at her place!" Mina defends from the room. Sana giggles before grabbing her bag and hugging Nayeon tightly.

"Sorry, yeonie~ I wish I could help you, but Tzuyu and I already had plans before" Sana smiles in pity.

"It's fine, I'll just die here alone" Nayeon jokes but looks deadly serious.

"Aww, yeonie, don't make me feel guilty" Sana hugs her again before kissing her forehead lightly.

"Let's go. Hope you get better idiot" Mina looks at Nayeon before rushing Sana to put her shoes on and leaving their tiny apartment.

"I guess its just me, myself and I, also you es" Nayeon sighs as tries to look up at her lice but obviously couldn't, she then chuckles and sips on the coffee Sana had made for them.

-

Mina sighs as she places her books from her previous class, into her locker, she reaches out for her physics textbook, just a few more classes left and then she can leave this hell. Taking out her textbook Mina places it near her chest as she looks at the small mirror placed on the door of her locker, just to make sure her new blonde hair still looks nice and fits in. Before she could shut it someone had already done it with a huge smile on their face.

"Good afternoon, Myoui" It was the Hirai Momo, captain of the baseball team,  and one of the members of the student council, that's actually how Mina knows the girl but she wasn't quite fond of her, she also is quite as they say rich, Mina has heard, also yes this is the 'hot jock' Sana was talking about, the girl in front of her was actually always saying 'hi' to her and was just talking to her a lot these days. Anyways she's your usual annoying popular jerk. Mina looked the girl up and down and she was wearing her black and white varsity baseball jacket and her usual sweatpants.

"What do you want Hirai?" Mina doesn't want to be mean but she's usually like this with the girl, and now that's just how she is now.

"Meanie" Momo pouts and pretends to be heartbroken over Mina's rude actions.

"By the way I don't care if you reject or whatever- anyways so I have these two tickets to this-" Before Momo could finish her sentence Sana had happily skipped towards them and placed her arm around Mina.

"Minari~ oh hey, hot jock Mina likes" Momo had gotten angry at the way this girl had just cut off her not-so-important conversation that she didn't care about she was having with Mina, but her lips slowly formed into her signature lopsided smile.

"Oh, hot jock? why thank you..." Momo waited for Sana to tell her her name, not that Momo didn't know, this girl was basically Mina's best friend, also another girl named Nayeon, so it's important for Momo to learn about any potential rivals she could have, but in the end they're all Mina's bestfriends so it's all good.

"Um Sana, Minatozaki Sana" Sana shook their hands and then continued her conversation as she turned to an embarrassed and flushed Mina.

"So did you tell her about crashing at her place since the lice situation isn't getting that good, if she rejected you there's a room in Tzuyu's apartment-" Mina tried to stop Sana from speaking anymore but the girl just kept blathering on.

"I'm sorry what? You're crashing at someone's place?" Momo frowned directing her vision to Mina waiting for her to answer her question, while doing so she clutched onto the tickets she had in her pocket.

"Oh, Mina didn't tell you? So basically one of our roommates has lice and so Mina was going to ask you if she could-" Mina blocked Sana's mouth with her hand and smiled at Momo.

"Don't listen to her, she's going a little crazy" Mina said and tried to drag Sana away but Sanas arm was still around her shoulders and as she tried to take it off, she felt someone else's presence. 

Tzuyu cleared as she towered over all of them and then placed her arm around Sana's shoulders signaling for Mina to get out of Sana's hold, she could tell Tzuyu was secretly glaring at her. Mina pushed Sana away as the girl ignored her and kissed Tzuyu before leaning her head on Tzuyus's shoulder.

"Hi, Tzuyu" Tzuyu introduced herself to Momo as the girl shook her head and chuckled.

"I know you, Chou, you're a part of the team" Momo glanced at Tzuyus's jacket it was basically the same as hers.

"Yes captain" Tzuyu lowered her head she seemed kind of flustered.

"Anyways, Mina are you going to stay at my place? I just want to know so I can tell my maid to prepare the guest room-" Mina was about to nod when someone had already answered for her.

"No need, Chou, Myoui is crashing at my place" Mina's eyes widen as she makes eye contact with Momo who just smirks.

"Oh then that's good, anyways I gotta go Sana I'll see you after your classes 'kay?" Tzuyu kisses Sana's forehead before leaving. Sana pouts as she stares at Momo's hands they were holding two pieces of thick paper, Sana squints her eyes so she could read it and when she puts the letters together she widens her eyes and gasp.

"Oh my god, one direction tickets?! How the hell did you get those?!" Sana asks and both Momo and Mina's eyes avert to the tickets in Momo's hands.

"Mina your favorite band! Momo has their concert tickets! Wait did I cut off your conversation?" Sana asks thinking back to the moment when Momo and Mina were talking and when she joined Momo kind of glared at her.

"Um yeah kind of, uh so my friend gave me these two tickets to their concert in Seoul, and I heard that Mina liked- No um my friend told me to take Mina here, to their concert, so I was going to ask her, but if she doesn't want to it's cool, I don't care" Momo shrugs as if she hadn't spoken a whole paragraph.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter