4. First

Any Circumstance and we'll still love each other | Mimo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV:

Momo watches Mina walk back and forth around the dorm and no one seems to notice. It was causing her to lose her mind. Mina is always calm and composed so it seems something was wrong...

Momo was dependent on what to do... Should she ask her what was wrong or just wait for Mina to come to her?

Momo decided to wait it out for some time.

It was about half an hour later and Momo has completely lost her mind. Mina was still walking back and forth. She got up from the couch causing Sana who was laying down on her shoulder to whimper but eventually fall asleep again on Tzuyu's shoulder this time. Momo quickly apologized and then smiled at Tzuyu who seemed to be a blushing mess but tried to act cool. Momo turned around and then walked up to Mina who seemed to still be lost in her thoughts since she didn't notice Momo standing in front of her with her arms crossed. She finally noticed when Momo coughed to get her attention.

"Momo? what-" Momo suddenly dragged her away from the living room and into her shared room with Jeongyeon. 

Momo sat on the bed with her arms crossed again.

"Tell me what's wrong you have been pacing around the dorm for too long" Momo spoke but then continued as Mina didn't speak.

"I've waited too long for you to come up to me..." Mina walked up to the bed and stood in front of Momo while fiddling with her fingers.

"It's just that..." Momo placed her hand on top of Mina's and brought her to sit next to her on the bed.

"You know you can tell me anything... That's what best friends are for right?" Momo could feel Mina stiffen after she said that.

"Okay... So Jinyoung Oppa told me that BamBam likes me and I kinda got excited and told him to tell him we can go out. BamBam texted me asking me out this Saturday, however, I completely forgot I have never dated nor kissed anyone. So, I'm going to make a complete fool out of myself and he is going to go back and tell all members of his that Myoui Mina at kissing and then everyone will-"

Momo squeezed Mina's hands "Okay! Mina enough calm down, count and breathe"

Mina closed her eyes and breathed in and out quietly and slowly. When she opened her eyes Momo was right there looking at her, 

"No one will make fun of you, we all had to have our first kiss at some point. BamBam will understand, you are stressing too much," Mina was thankful for having such a good friend she knew that Momo was mostly childish all the time but at times like this she changes completely giving her good advice and comforting her.

"but he kinda thinks that won't be my first kiss..." Momo tried to understand what she meant but then completely understood.

"Mina! why would you lie-" Mina cuts her off to explain

"No, no it's not my fault they all just suddenly assumed that I had many boyfriends and went on many dates" Momo sighed with disappointment

"Just be honest with him, he won't hate you," Mina makes a face that Momo couldn't figure out, but she knows Mina was not in agreement with her.

 "Fine, what do you think you should do?"

"Kiss someone before I kiss him, get experience and learn," Mina was obviously being sarcastic but it still caused Momo to frown, 

"And whose going to help you with that?"

"I- I don't know.." Mina stuttered with a slightly flushed face. Momo lightly chuckled causing Mina to look up at her but then she saw Momo smirk. Momo has an idea...

Momo got up from the bed making Mina's eyes follow her. She locked the door causing Mina to wonder what she was doing. Momo turned around with that evil smile on her face and sat on the bed in her original spot. Mina waited for Momo to say something but she only stared at her.

"W-What?" Momo gently took Mina's chin and made her look up. Momo still had that smile on her face making Mina nervous.

"Kiss me" Momo finally spoke but that was not what Mina wanted to hear or expected to hear. Mina processed the words and immediately blushed redder than a tomato.

"W-What!" Mina could only say that as she was still affected by Momo's words.

"I said kiss me, you said you wanted to practice with someone..."

"I-I was j-joking, Momo..." Momo still held her chin and then chuckled lightl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter