6. Powdered Donuts

Any Circumstance and we'll still love each other | Mimo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV:

Mina sat in her physics class, while continuously tapping her foot impatiently, which is getting her many looks from the other students that are trying to concentrate on the teacher's lecture. Still, she couldn't care less when she kept getting that same powdery taste developing in , she was sure the only thing her soulmate eats is powdered donuts.

Myoui Mina lives in a world where you can taste whatever your soulmate is eating something. Mina's soulmate sure has a thing for powdered donuts, which Mina is absolutely fine with but there's one thing, the only person Mina knows that religiously eats powdered donuts all the time is... Hirai Momo, which any other girl or boy would go insane about, but Mina, she's different. Mina would do anything for Momo not to be her soulmate, let's just say both Mina and Momo greatly dislike each other, and the thing is Mina doesn't even know when this extreme hatred for one another started, but its probably because Momo is an annoying popular hip hop dancer that hates studying and doing anything related to that if you look at her grades, while Mina doesn't exactly like studying but she gets amazing grades and is known by the whole highschool for it.

Mina just has to get over with another lesson and then it'll be break time.

-

The bell finally rings, and as Mina takes her eyes off the clock she waited for the teacher to dismiss the class, which took some time as the teacher is writing an ungodly amount of work to do at home, she's Mina's least favorite teacher.

Once the teacher dismissed the class and left the room Mina heard the loud movement of chairs getting dragged and shoes walking out of the door well more like running but whatever. Mina being Mina got up calmly and grabbed her notebook and textbooks, but she suddenly recalled something she was thinking about during the boring lesson. she pushed her seat under the desk and ran out the classroom door.

Mina unlocked her gray colored locker, unlike the few lockers which were vandalized by the students, especially Momo if you look at that girl's locker you would wonder why she wasn't expelled already which Mina wonders about every day while walking past the girl's locker. 

Mina lazily put her textbooks in the locker when she spots her cheerful pinked hair best friend humming while happily skipping towards her locker, and if you take a look at it which is not that difficult since it will definitely catch your eyes, you would notice that it matches her personality exactly.

Simply closing her locker Mina walks towards her best friend, who by now is placing her books in her locker. Mina leans on the locker next to the cheerful girl while waiting for her best friend to notice her presence.

Sana closes her locker and is then welcomed by her best friend's face causing her to shriek out of horror.

"Holy Mina, you scared the hell out of me," Sana says once again trying to calm herself.

"Stop being so dramatic Sana"

"Oh, I'm sorry that I don't watch horror movies and serial killer documentaries about girls getting brutely murdered, twenty-four-seven unlike you"

"Oh come on Sana it's interesting okay?"

"Whatever weirdo, what do I owe the pleasure for you actually coming to me"

"Oh yeah, so I need your help..."

"Knew it! yeah why would the Myoui Mina my bestie not come up for me unless it's for a favor"

"Hey, it's not like that"

"Whatever, what do you need my help for"

"Okay... Since you're friends with our whole entire high school tell me who eats powdered donuts all the time..." Mina decides to ask, since Sana is basically that one girl everyone knows and is friends with, which Mina is definitely not jealous about.

"Uh what the hell, powdered donuts?" Sana decides to ignore the sense of jealousy from Mina and tries her best to not about it and decides why the hell her best friend is asking about who in their high school eats powdered donuts all the time.

"What? Since you are friends with everyone in this school tell me who eats freaking powdered donuts a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter