3. Kiss Cam

Any Circumstance and we'll still love each other | Mimo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV:

Momo still couldn't believe what was happening. She was having her first date with her crush...

It all started when Jeongyeon handed Momo two tickets to a baseball game, saying that she and Nayeon couldn't go to it anymore. Though she felt bad for Jeongyeon and Nayeon, Momo was excited as she was a baseball fan. But there was one thing... Who would be her plus one?

Momo asked Sana which the girl replied with " I am busy that day, sorry..." and then she asked Tzuyu, who said " Dude if Sana unnie is busy then that means I'm also busy"and then gave her a "duh" look.

Momo then asked Chaeyoung and Dahyun but they were also busy that day. She proceeded to ask Jihyo but the girl seemed to have a bunch of work to do as she was a part of the Student Council.

Now Momo did not know what to do. So when they were all hanging out in Jihyo's office. She had banged her head on the table with frustration. They all knew why Momo was acting like that. Sana then suggested "Just take Mina" Momo quickly rejected. She did not want to embarrass herself in front of her crush. Knowing that she would fangirl in front of her.

"Oh come on you know she only studies and reads books maybe you both can have some fun plus she's the only free one in our friend group," Jihyo said being fed up that Momo still never talked with Mina. Even when they were in the same friend group... Unbelievable, right?

That's when Momo finally gave up and asked Mina to go with her. The girl shyly accepted.  But to Momo's realization, she did not know that the girl hated every single type of sport including baseball. So then why did she accept when she's primarily straightforward? Who knows...

-

Anyways it was a hot afternoon when Mina and Momo were sitting on the bleachers. It was a normal game with Momo being very much excited for her favorite team to win and Mina just watching the older being excited. But things had taken for a turn when there was a commercial break. As a camera had pointed at them. Momo didn't notice as she was taking a Gatorade out of her bag, but when she suddenly heard a bunch of cheers from the crowd. She turned her head to the front and that's when she saw the huge jumbotron screen.

She and Mina were on the front of it with a huge heart overlayed around their faces and with big words that sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter