1. Mutual

Any Circumstance and we'll still love each other | Mimo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV:

Momo is the type of person to just go with the flow but not today. She doesn't know what to do. Like, imagine Twice's Momo is gay... Yeah even though, two of the members have already came out which are Sana, yeah Sana is actually gay, and the other member, Tzuyu, Tzuyu was actually gay from the start and finally came out of the closet since she felt they are the best of friends, yeah they aren't just some colleagues to each other they are literally best friends. Anyways both of them ended up dating even though they fight a lot they're still together. Now Momo has two choices, come out or not. She's thinking about not doing it since it may cause something to happen between them because she actually likes- no scratch that she loves one of her members and that one has to be Mina the one who always denies that she's gay. Now you guys probably know why Momo stays away from Mina and never clings to her like with the other members. It's simply because she feels like her heart will jump out of her ribcage if they make eye content or are within a one-foot distance.

'Momo you can do this just tell them' Momo actually called a group meeting, it's too late to go back in time now. They are in the lounge area right now.

"Momo come on tell us" Jihyo the amazing leader nagged.

This made Momo even more pressurized now. Though Jihyo didn't mean to. She was simply curious.

"Uhh-" Momo finally spoke only to get interrupted.

"Come on Momoo hurry we're waiting" Nayeon butts in.

This infuriates Momo even more. 

'well if you let me speak-' Momo thinks. Then spoke again.

"Well-" Momo got interrupted again.

"Yeah, Unnie come onn tell us" This time it's one of the maknae's, Chaeyoung who cuts in.

Now Momo can't handle it she's about to burst out all the anger she has right now.

'That's it!' Momo thought before yelling,

"If you let me speak then I'll tell you!" causing everyone to look surprised before turning their heads down in guilt.

"S-Sorry unnie" Chaeyoung apologizes with a slight glint in her eyes. Which made Momo now the guilty one.

"Yeah, we're sorry Momo please continue..." Jihyo says while gesturing for Momo to continue.

"I-Its okay. Anyways as I was saying- please don't judge okay..." Momo says with a resistant tone.

'It's now or never I can't brush this off anymore,' Momo agrees with herself before speaking.

"I- I'm g-gay" Momo trails off on the last word, causing the members to come closer in confusion as to what Momo said.

All the members yelled at the same time in confusion, 

"What?"

'For Christ's sake,' Momo wailed before speaking again in anger.

"I'm gay! for god's sake I'm gay!"

After saying that the first person she glances at is Mina, who seems to be affected as she was flushed. But In Momo's eyes, it seems like Mina was embarrassed that she was gay. Mina isn't homophobic or anything but it sure seems like it, in Momo's eyes. Momo's now glancing at everyone before Nayeon started yelling with happiness.

"Finally! I- we've been waiting for so long oh and Jihyo pay up" Nayeon sprung up before gesturing for Jihyo to give her money.

'Did they just bet on me?' Momo questions before speaking.

"Y-You guys betted on me being gay!"

"Yep," Jeongyeon says while nodding furiously.

"Momo we weren't a part of that only the 3 mix" Sana speaks just so she won't get murdered by Momo.

Momo got up before yelling,

"I'm going to kill you guys!"

-

It's been one month since, Momo came out, and it's normal, with Nayeon, Jihyo, and Sana pestering her about who she likes, and the others treating her the same. Except for one, it seems like Mina has been avoiding her ever since that. It's not like they spoke before but there seems to be some tension between them now, and Momo has had enough.

"Momo you coming?" Jihyo asks, leaning against the practice room door.

"Nope, I'm going to str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter