The surprise fansign calls

Falling for a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV-

It had now been around 4-6 months since Wonwoo had followed you before you shortly realized he unfollowed you a couple of days later, and you figured that he probably followed you by mistake and decided to not let it ruin your thoughts about him.

(Bestfriend)-hmm maybe it's like that Chanyeol situation where he got caught by fans following a model and his company probably told him to unfollow her because of the hate

(You)-yeah maybe but honestly it's fine since I got to meet him in person anyway

(Bestfriend)-speaking of Seventeen could you help me prepare for a fansign call I have with Mingyu?

(You)-sure (you said as she showed you the rough draft of her script which had an outline of all the questions she wanted to ask him within the 2 minute call)

(Bestfriend)-ugh I'm so nervous why does he have to be so cute (she says while looking at the poster of him in her room)

During her facetime call

(Bestfriend to Mingyu)-Hi oppa

(Mingyu to your friend)-wait (blank)-ssi is that you (he says since he seemed to recognize her from that facetime call)

(Bestfriend to Mingyu)-you remember me?

(Mingyu to your friend)-of course you were really fun to talk to during the hello82 filming we did, is y/n-ssi doing well too? 

Just as you heard your name you entered the frame and waved hi at him to which he smiled widely

(Mingyu to you)-y/n-ssi how have you been?

(You to Mingyu)-I've been good how are you?

(Mingyu to you)-good we've just been busy with dance practices and such, are you going to on any of the fansign calls?

(You to Mingyu)-not this time no but maybe next time, I'll leave you two to finish the call then (you said noticing that your friend had only 30 secs left with him)

After the call ended your friend had secretly signed you up for one with Wonwoo on Friday after checking your schedule to give you a little surprise, Mingyu helped her by letting Wonwoo know in advance that you would be one of the fans calling him this week.

Pretending as if she hadn't just scheduled another call she then started to fangirl about Mingyu to which you just smiled and nodded since you knew what if felt like to meet them.

(You to your friend)-I'm surprised he remembered you, you must've left a great first impression on him

(Bestfriend)-yeah well at least I was presentable today..from the top half at least (she said as she was wearing pajama pants while wearing a nice shirt)

The two of you then spent the rest of the day watching Seventeen variety shows and eventually cooked dinner together at your friend's place.

On Friday

You had gotten up early that day since you had an 8am course to get to while your dorm roommate was still asleep so you tried to be as quiet as you could.

Ever since you were featured on the hello82 episode some people would come up to you in your classes to ask about the filming process and how you got selected for it.

As these are the list of questions they would ask:

- "what was it like meeting Seventeen?"

- "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter