The first meeting

Falling for a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week before filming

It had been an ordinary week for you as you were on your way to your college campus when your phone gave you an email notification alert.

(Your thoughts)-"ugh this better not be an alert that my grades from the last exam are out"

To your luck it had been a notification from hello82 that you were selected to be featured on their latest 82 minutes episode with Seventeen!

Feeling like you were about to scream in public you ended up running to class to tell your best friend the news.

(Best friend)-wait omg does that mean you get to go to LA to meet and hang out with them?! Girl you have the best luck, you better send me the details or photos if you get a chance to take selfies with them. But when do you have to go to LA by?

(You)-I have to be there by Monday so this Saturday I'll get on a flight (you said excitedly)

Just the thought of possibly meeting Wonwoo face to face gave you butterflies in your stomach.

Meanwhile on Seventeen's end 

(Seventeen's manager)-Alright listen up I know you're all exhausted from finishing your tour but we got an email from hello82 about you guys spending time with one lucky fan in LA. Only 3 members will be featured so go ahead and raise your hand if any of you are interested. 

To the manager's surprise none of the members seemed excited about this opportunity.

(Seventeen's manager)-seriously? None of you are interested? 

(S.coups)-Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Hoshi you three go on the show

(Wonwoo, Mingyu & Hoshi)-wait why us?

(S.coups)-no reason you three were just the closest to me, make sure you take care of our fan well my sons 

(Seventeen's manager)-thanks Seung Cheol-ah this is why you're my favorite (he says as the two share a high-five)

(Wonwoo)-but hyung you expect us to hang out with a fan all alone? what are we even going to be doing with them?

(Seventeen's manager)-the production crew rented out a beach house and you guys will basically just be hanging out with the fan as if you're visiting an old friend

(Hoshi)-sounds fun so when's our flight? 

(Seventeen's manager)-they want you there by Monday so you'll need to leave by Friday night and have the weekend to figure out your hotel situation and the filming location. The other manager will be going with you as well so you have nothing to worry about.

(Mingyu)-alright well I guess we'll have to start packing again (he said while pouting on the way to his room)

(Wonwoo's thoughts before falling asleep)-"I wonder who the lucky fan will be"

On the day of filming the episode 

Since the whole premise of the show was that you aren't supposed to be aware of which members from the group would be showing up. The production crew told you to act surprised once they were to walk up the stairs with the sign saying: "82 minutes with Seventeen"

You tried to overhear their conversations on set to get a hint as to which members would be showing up but unfortunately they wouldn't spill any information around.

You told yourself to not get disappointed if Wonwoo wasn't going to be in this episode since Seventeen probably had a lot of members to choose from since they're all entertaining.

Once the filming started you were up for the first couple of scenes which was the interview segment where they would ask a fan on questions like how long they've li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter