The Tiktok drama/dating scandal

Falling for a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV-

Shortly after you had posted a video about your experience at hello82, you noticed that you had gotten more of a following and within the comments fans would be shipping you and Wonwoo and tagging Seventeen as well. While the majority of the comments were kind and only shipping you two jokingly, there were also those that were malicious and sent out of hatred.

For this reason you decided to make a follow-up video to confirm that although Wonwoo was your bias, you didn't want to be shipped with him as that wouldn't be right and that he would also be suffering from false accusations if this continued. On this video however you turned off comments as you didn't want to deal with any more hate.

You ultimately ended up deleting both videos soon afterwards, since you weren't trying to get clout from being known as Wonwoo's fangirl. Mainly because in the eyes of society you were a nobody compared to him.

At this point in time it had been 6-8 months since that facetime call and you were sure that Wonwoo had long forgotten about you, which you thought might've been for the better.

A week later

BREAKING NEWS: Seventeen's Wonwoo was spotted out with his fellow co-star actress Kim Hye Yoon last night in Hongdae

While walking out of the library you got multiple DM's and messages from mutual friends to check out this article.

(Your thoughts)-"well at least I won't be the one he's being shipped with anymore"

You decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter