The concert

Falling for a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV-

Getting ready for the concert you work an all blue outfit since that was Wonwoo's favorite color.

You and your bestfriend waved bye as the boys left earlier since they had to get to their rehearsals before the concert would begin at 8 and last till around 9-9:30pm.

This had been your very first kpop concert and you didn't know what to expect but you knew that having a VIP ticket meant you would be near the front of the stage.

(Your bestfriend)-hey what if he ends up singing a song dedicated to you tonight?

(You)-I doubt it, that would be way too risky especially if he were to stare and me throughout the song

(Your bestfriend)-but isn't that kind of what makes your relationship exciting? 

(You)-is it weird that I don't know how to act around him now that we're together officially? like sometimes I still feel as if I'm just a fan to him but at other times I realize that we're dating now and I'm expected to know how to be the perfect girlfriend for an idol who barely has time to date

(Your bestfriend)-I'm sure he feels that same way about you, he made time out of his busy schedule to see you this week so don't worry (she says giving you a pat on the back)

The two of you then finished getting ready and got an uber to drive you to the concert venue.

Moments before the concert started

You gotten a text message alert on your phone from Wonwoo that said: "I'll be standing on the right side of the stage if you're looking for me ;)"

You then looked up as the concert was about to start and saw Wonwoo waving at the crowd along with his other members as they were walking out to perform their first song.

You were completely in awe of how happy Wonwoo looked when he was on stage performing all of Seventeen's songs, as throughout every song he never once looked out of energy and remained happy because he knew he had the support of his fans.

Whenever he walked nearby your section he would sneak in little winks and hearts in your direction, to which of course everyone else in the audience thought it was directed towards them and screamed.

While you and your friend were heading backstage after the concert:

(Your bestfriend to you)-you should let him stay at your dorm tonight

(You to your bestfriend)-what?! no he has to go back to his hotel of course

(Your bestfriend)-well just so you know Ming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter