The beach house pt.1

Falling for a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later

Wonwoo had posted some selfies on Seventeen's Twitter account captioned as: "On vacation with my favorite people ❤️"

While you posted these photos on your Instagram page titled as: "Nothing like spending time with my favorite people"

Mingyu had also posted photos using the same caption so that no one would think anything of it, and since that hello82 episode has been out for a while now no one was thinking that you and Wonwoo were together anymore which made things easier.

Anyways let's start this story on the day both Wonwoo and Mingyu arrived to the beach house:

(Your bestfriend)-are you sure you gave them the right address? (she says while cleaning every inch of the house)

(You)-yes I'm sure they said that they rented a car and are on their way

(Your bestfriend)-alright well I cleaned everything I could so if something smells that all on you guys

Around 5-10 minutes later the two of you heard a honk outside and immediately ran to Wonwoo and Mingyu to greet them.

(Wonwoo)-jagiya (he said while you ran to hug him)

Meanwhile your friend and Mingyu shared an awkward high-five 

(You to your besfriend)-c'mon you two at least share a hug or something

(Your bestfriend)-do you want me to give you a hug Mingyu-ah? (she asks in a cute tone while walking closer to him)

(Mingyu)-yah stop this is creepy (he says while running away)

You then helped Wonwoo with his luggage and some groceries that Mingyu bought since he planned on making dinner for everyone.

(Mingyu)-I'm planning on making soy bean stew with brisket is that fine with everyone? since I know it's someone's favorite (he says looking at you)

(You)-omg yes that's my favorite!

(Wonwoo)-why does he know your favorite meal and not me? (he asks pouting)

(Mingyu)-I asked her what she wanted to eat when we went shopping earlier

(Bestfriend to Mingyu)-yah what about my favorite meal?

(Mingyu to your bestfriend)-marinated crap would take too long to make, why can't you like something simple like y/n?

(Bestfriend to Mingyu)-I didn't say that you had to make it yourself I wanted you to just buy one that was already made you idiot (she says putting him in a headlock since she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter