One

Fallen love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning greeted Yeh Shuhua after she left the dorm to the car parked next to him waiting for her.

Early in the morning, the girls were still sleeping, so there was no usual wish for “have a good day” or joking from Yuqi “darling, I'll be waiting for you!”

Waking up just because of these words is stupid - Shuhua thought to herself , closing the car doors behind her, smiling sleepily at the unnie manager, who was sitting in the front seat next to the driver.

Straightening her tangled hair, taking out a cosmetic bag from her bag, she asked her:

- What is today's schedule?

- You'll like it. To be honest, I had to work hard to make this happen. But, you know, I can't wait for your reaction, Shuhua - the manager said with a satisfied smile, turning to the driver, showing the way.

- Something that I like? the girl said thoughtfully, combing her hair, finishing her light make-up, then looked in the mirror again.

- Yes, you will definitely like it - the manager beamed, taking out her phone after a couple of beeps, answered someone on the phone: - Yes, we are already on our way, it remains to drive one block, and we are there. Yes, I am also looking forward to our collaboration.

Shuhua became even more curious, wanted to get to that place faster, meet the one she supposedly wanted to meet.

- One thing is for sure, Shuhua , from now on, you will have more work, all the free time that the company allocated after your tour and returning with , it will all be filled with a new project.

- So you mean to say that Soyeon-unnie is in the know?

- Yes, the producer contacted her yesterday, explained the whole situation - asking the driver to park near the building, she got out first, then opened the back door, helped Shuhua get out of the car . - Then we ourselves, I'll call when you need a car. Thank you - she bowed to the driver, releasing him, she herself nodded to the girl, and they went to the building, near which they were already waiting.

*

In half an hour, a black glazed car drove up to this building, where something crazy was about to happen in terms of the upcoming merger of two completely different music companies. In the passenger compartment of the car, the famous solo singer (since recently) Im Nayeon was filling up in her chair-seat. She was picked up from her dorm as soon as she returned from a trip to Chenju to perform as a solo singer with her acclaimed song POP . The journey was long and tiring, but she had fun with the fans after the concert. So, when the girl dreamed of coming home, lying on her bed and forgetting to sleep, a message came from the main "dad" of the entire JYP industry. He reported that, together with another producer of the music company, he came up with something grandiose, such that everyone would go crazy from what they saw.

A new experience for you as a soloist, Nayeon. Besides, this will be my answer to your request. Before returning, as a vocalist in a group, you will benefit from such an experience.

New experience for solo, new experience for something else.

Anything is better than seeing her. I will take any job. This way my heart can be free longer, Nayeon thought, while muttering sleepily, following the manager, going down the stairs (fortunately her apartment was on the 2nd floor).

In the car, she listened out of the corner of her ear to the manager, who was vaguely talking about the upcoming event. The only thing I'm interested in:

- You will have a duet, a new video and a show. All these plans they want to implement before Halloween.

- Who will be my duo? Nayeon asked, opening one eye while the other was sleeping.

- You'll soon find out. You will be very surprised. Sleep on, I'll wake you up as soon as I see their car.

- Thank you, unnie - yawning, said Nayeon, wrapping herself in a blanket, laying her head on the back of the seat, plunging into sleep.

*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter