Two

Fallen love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shuhua was not heard from for almost a week, the members who knew why she was not in the dorm, and knowing that she was busy with a new project, still missed her. Each of the 4 participants hid their real emotions behind smiles, jokes, some deeds, but when a minute was given, they grabbed the phone and habitually dialed Shuhua's number.

Among the 4 members, there was one who constantly reached for her phone, looked at secretly taken photos, watched fan videos with the two of them, laughed at her antics on the show or their last v live .

Now, she was just watching one of them, when Minnie sat down next to her, clung to her side, hugging her waist with her arm, gently asked:

- Baby, what are you laughing at? Let me see, too,” Minnie said, craning her neck to look over her raised arm.

- Nothing to watch here, Minnie, - quickly turning off her phone, turning it face down, freeing her hands to hug the girl back. “Just another cat video. Then we'll see together, and now, since you're here, and there's no one, why don't we have a nice time - stretching her lips into a kiss, she smiled slyly with her eyes. Without waiting for an answer, she pulled Minnie to her and kissed her.

Only instead of Minnie's lips, Shuhua's honey-sweet lips came to mind.

Why?

*

Almost a week since Nayeon did not get in touch, both in the form of messages and in the general chat. The girls understood that the older friend was busy now, she simply did not have time to be distracted and chat with them. No matter how much they wondered with whom she would have a duet, they went through all the options, but the fact remained a fact, they did not know. Their "father" Mr. Park was also silent, smiling mysteriously, answering:

- For Nayeon, this is a new experience, and what I see now, it will be a masterpiece.

No more hints, spoilers were heard from him.

- Be patient until Halloween, then a new duet will appear that will amaze your hearts - he added, still smiling enigmatically.

The 8 members were waiting for Nayeon to give them the news.

Especially one of them, she skillfully concealed her discontent, irritation and jealousy. She didn’t understand why Nayeon still hadn’t contacted her, because a week had passed, and knowing her unni, the girl was sure that she yearned for her. After all, until now, Nayeon was subject to her whims, subject to her game, was always an addition to her pleasures. It was just easier with her, much easier than with her couple, who, for all 4 weeks of dating, still did not give permission for a kiss.

- Hey, baby, why are you so frowning? - the cheerful Sana jumped up to her, hugging her neck, almost hanging on her. - I like to see you smile. Come on, smile, she smiled brightly at her, dancing in place.

- I'll only smile after we've made progress in our relationship, Sana-chan. We're marking time, and I want more.

- Kiss? - Sana was embarrassed, blushing brightly, but not taking her eyes off, then she smiled timidly, leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips. - Here, I kissed you - I wanted to pull away, but the girl hugged her tightly, kissed her again, using her tongue.

While kissing her, she herself was comparing Sana's lips to Nayoung's without realizing it.

Why?

*

After a grueling vocal session, Nayeon and Shuhua wearily made their way to the dance studio, where a choreographer, the best of the best, was specially invited to stage the dance. Recently, the choreographer wrote in their chat that she finally came up with a dance and would like to show them. In addition to the girls, the producer, as well as the director of the upcoming video, also looked into the dance studio.

Choreographer Ming, a 28-year-old girl, was just stretching along with the dancers when everyone gathered in the dance hall. She greeted the girls sweetly, then politely greeted the others.

- If you need to fix something, tell me, I will listen to any idea or wishes - she said, approaching the player, including the familiar beat of the melody.

- So, this is what I managed to come up with - rewind, the dancers stood up in the image of the full moon, while the choreographer with another dancer was in a circle, nodded her head, someone pressed the start ...

At the end of their performance, everyone gave a standing ovation with a loud ovation.

The dance is complex, many different elements, hand movements, facial expressions.

The dance is difficult, yes, but what a beautiful dance it was.

Many different key points that I would like to review many times.

The girls were impressed.

- This dance shows everything we wanted from the song - Mr. Park praised, clapping his hands.

- He personifies every word and action that we would like to show in the video - Mr. Son agreed, pleased with the dance shown.

- Great, I'm glad you liked it. Now, let's discuss when and how much choreography to prepare in the beginning. That their dance will be shown in the video - she suggested, immediately decided to find out the choreographer Min, the girls nodded in agreement, ready to start right now.

*

While the "adults", as Nayeon and Shuhua dubbed them among themselves, discussed all the details, they were given one free day to rest.

- The next days will seem like hell for you, girls, so rest, you can even go for a walk, besides, the weather is fine. Just don't forget any contact with the members of your groups. Everything must be kept secret.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter