Four

Fallen love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In order for the atmosphere in the video to be frightening, the scenery was specially designed and the stage was prepared. All the staff working on this project gave their best. The ideas they came up with immediately turned into reality. For them, the task was to create an ideal Halloween from the scene, where death is expected at every step.

This clip was not created for love experiences, no, everything was screaming about how the one who was abandoned by cheating on her could hate.

While the scenery was being prepared, costume designers, make-up artists and stylists were looking for a twist to create a witch or a vampire out of an ordinary girl. It was necessary to think over to the smallest detail, so that the artist would then fully get used to the role. Make-up style, what hair style is better to do, whether accessories are needed or not, the stage (for the video too) costume should not be too close to the body so that you can move freely.

Two weeks plus three more days, and finally it was possible to start playing their roles in the video.

The director, holding his breath, gives a report:

5, 4, 3, 2, 1… and… start!

First scene:

A dark screen, we hear the sound of a piano, some kind of sad melody.

The screen begins to gray out, the silhouette of an abandoned church appears, we see a zigzag path with rare thickets near the road. We hear the rustle of trees, we see how the wind is playing with the earth. The sound of the piano becomes barely audible, instead we hear the rustle of wings, some bird flew past the screen, frightening us.

While our breathing evens out, our eyes blink in surprise, the thought in our head does not give rest:

Something is not right here, because not long ago we saw a wasteland near the church, so why are we now behind it? And why did the screen become so strange, as if they were shooting a movie in a video clip on an old film?

- Your lips whispered lies to me day after day - suddenly we heard a quiet voice, a half-whisper, whose voice we cannot unravel, a creak, a cutting creak, from which we want to close our eyes, plug our ears.

A pale hand appears in front of the screen, opens the doors to the kings, leaving it open and does not enter inside.

The screen moves inward, we note to ourselves out of the corner of our eye, a deserted hall, dusty and abandoned benches, a mirror mosaic on the walls, as if laughing with bloody tears. In the course of approaching the altar, we become afraid, we unconsciously shrink, wrap ourselves up, we want to avoid what will happen next.

- Your smile lied to me day after day , - we heard the same voice again, we even saw the silhouette of a girl leaving the prayer room.

Tsok-tsok-tsok - heels slowly knocked, approaching the screen.

We waited. Now we will find out who is the first member in the duet "Fallen". Bummer. The girl walked past the camera, but apart from the silhouette, we did not see anything else, she seemed to have disappeared into the air.

- Did you think I'd be your slave forever? - the voice of another girl asked with a grin, who abruptly appeared in front of the screen, but instead of red lips and pale skin, they did not notice anything.

Sinister laughter, spreading across the wasteland, the sound of the piano replaced the sound of drums and violin. Then, in an incomprehensible language, in a thin voice, someone sang:

- Lies, lies, lies (we could read the translation at the bottom of the screen). I hate, it hurts, I hate, it hurts. Burn in hell, my pain!

Second scene:

Soon the whisper drowned out the thunder, lightning appeared in the clear sky, they hit the dome of the church, piercing it. And here the real clip began, fans all over the world gaped, looking in disbelief at Im Nayoung, sitting on a broom, flying over the church, holding two hearts in her hands - black and bloody.

Black robe with a long black cloak with a hood, bright red nails, cute boots on her feet.

Her long silky hair glowed with a scarlet flame in the reflection of lightning. The once-cute image of Im Na-young has turned into an intimidating witch with bold makeup and bright red almost burgundy lipstick on her lips.

Bringing the black heart to her lips, she kissed it, grinned, then took out a knife and a pocket of her cloak, made an incision in her palm, drops of blood stained the heart. The heart slipped out of my hands and, as if in slow motion, this fall was photographed (take pictures scattered, turning into flocks of bats), until the black heart was caught by other hands, another girl and fangs pierced into it with a malicious grin.

It was from this bite, and from the words of a girl with red lips (they still did not show their faces):

- Your lies are like poison, so I'll give you a taste of it .

The intro ended and the real beat began, with heavy drums and a pleasant electric guitar solo, which instantly attracted all listeners to itself, making their hearts beat faster.

Third scene:

Dancers appeared, circling around the fire, the ritual dance kindled the fire brighter and brighter, the flame reached the heavens. Near the cauldron, stirring the gree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter