Five

Fallen love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Was a frozen silence in the living room of the IDLE / TWICE dorm. The members of both groups could hardly believe what they just saw. Never, in all the time they've known each other, has Shuhua/Nayoung shown such emotions. Great game. There was a feeling that they were really showing a witch with a vampire who “healed” the guy’s deceitful heart.

Just to be sure, Jeongyeon/ Miyeon clicked on the beginning of the video, clicked play, and dived back into the music video.

- Jeong, stop - all the time her members asked, approaching the screen, looking for every detail, for the third time in viewing, finally noticing that Nayeon's look throughout the entire clip was sad.

- Ah, so that’s why in the beginning…- they exclaimed in shock, clapping their hands, scaring the younger members and Momo.

- Pain is reflected in their eyes, but their lips are grinning maliciously - Sana said softly, stealthily glancing at Mina, whose face tried to be neutral, without emotions. - You can't play such emotions just like that.

- What do you mean by that? - Mina snarled, brow furrowing at her.

- Nothing, I’m just discussing what I saw, - Sana shrugged her shoulders, directly holding her gaze.

- Calm down, Mina, - Jihyo said warningly, - we are just discussing the clip that our Nayeon-unnie worked on. If you don't like to hear what we think, then go away and don't interfere.

- How dare you… - Mina started to raise her voice, but Dahyun’s small hand stopped her.

- You really better leave, unnie, - she said softly, slightly pressing on her shoulder, her smile did not falter, but her gaze became hard. - Forgive me, but with your presence you spoil our joy, - she added, moving away from her, again returning to the place next to Sana, gently taking her by the palm.

- Mina-unnie, please, - Chaeyoung asked quietly, begging her to comply with the requests and leave.

Mina shrugged her shoulders in annoyance, clicked at them, got up and left the living room, went into her room and angrily closed her door.

- When will she admit to herself that she is in love with Nayeon-unnie? How much longer will she lie to us and to herself? - Tzuyu asked in a barely audible voice, carefully covering Momo's ears with her hands so that the echo from the closed door would not frighten her older friend.

No one answered her question, they just sighed, then Jeongyeon pressed play again.

- Nayeon-unnie is amazing, she looks unrealistically cool here - she admitted, then she caught herself, covered with her hand, turned to the girls, scaredly asked: - Don't tell her, please! I will deny everything!

*

Group leader Soyeon was focusing on the MV's production, on the plot, when Yuqi blocked the screen, completely blocking the view.

- Yuqi, move away - she asked, but the girl did not move, as if she did not hear the voice of the leader.

- Hey Yuqi, we want to watch Shuhua’s acting too, - Miyeon shouted from the couch she was sitting on with Minnie, she still owned the remote, and at the request of the members, already pressing the “play” button on the screen for the fifth time.

Yuqi, who had previously sat there, was distracting her unnies from the clip the whole time, even though her eyes were constantly there whenever Shuhua appeared.

She boiled with every moment as she saw the boy's hand on Shuhua's waist and the girl's loving look at him.

Her voice constantly drowned out the voice of Shuhua, obscene words about the vampire Shuhua escaped from .

The members accustomed to her talkativeness did not interrupt her, somehow focusing on the MV and the song, but when Soyeon asked to watch the MV again, Yuqi snapped.

- Stop looking at it, - Yuqi muttered as she pressed the turn off button on the TV, - we saw everything.

- Hey Yuqi, I want to look at my baby Shu again, - Miyeon demanded childishly , running to the TV, trying to push her back to turn it on.

- Your baby? - Yuqi twitched, tensing, but still not turning towards them, staring at the black screen. - Shuhua is mine.

- Sorry, what are you talking about? – Soyeon thought that she misheard, turned her gaze to Minnie, who pressed her head into her shoulders, was silent. Miyeon sat like she was protecting her from something. Or rather, from someone. - What's going on here?

- I said that Shuhua is mine , she has always been mine and only mine. I won't give it to anyone.

- Stop being selfish, Yuqi, - Minnie let out a bitter laugh, brushing off Miyeon ’s hand holding her, stood up, walked right up to the girl. - Shuhua chooses who to be with, and I think you forfeited all rights to her. She has the right to fall in love with anyone, because her heart is free - she poked a finger in her forearm, Minnie looked with disgust at the one she was in love with.

- Everything, you said everything, Minnie-unnie? – frowning, crossing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter