Three

Fallen love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hell, compared to what the producer and choreographer offered them, would seem like heaven for the two of them.

The dance, which seemed to them so simple in movements, turned out to be difficult, exhausting and morally exhausted.

Those voices that they showed at the beginning, they had to completely remake them, to create a more mystical and mysterious sound.

The music, which sounded like a soft rock ballad, turned into chaos, a chaotic sound of strings mixed with drums and bass.

The girls felt like they were going crazy.

But…

It's been a hell of a week...

- We are still alive, Shu, - Nayeon whispered weakly as she lowered her exhausting body onto the sofa, then laying down completely on it.

- We are still alive, Nayeon-unnie, - Shuhua repeated the words of her older friend, lay down next to her, completely exhausted.

- I'm happy for you, girls - the choreographer said cheerfully, and the dancers applauded them, smiled and showed their thumbs up. - With the dance, everything is now left for small, shoot a video and perform at a music show, while taking first place.

The girls only nodded in response, their breathing was still ragged, their eyes closed on their own, everything was dry in their throats.

- Okay, you rest here - seeing what condition they are in, the choreographer took pity, - I will warn the director that you will be a little late.

- Thank you, unnie, - she heard the faint voices of the girls as she closed the doors behind her as she left.

- So we finally finished with the dance - covering her face with her palm, Nayeon sighed heavily, - it remains only to shoot the video as soon as possible and ...

- ... call the members, - Shuhua said sadly, looking at the ceiling, - I miss them, in the two weeks that I've been here, I managed to contact them only twice. True, our conversation lasted only 10 minutes, then I was taken to the studio, then for a fitting, for make-up - she said, sitting down, tucking her legs under her, on the sofa, began to knead her stiff shoulders.

- I thought you didn’t want to see her, - Nayeon also looked at her, stretching, getting up on the couch.

- She is still my member, my friend, - Shuhua sighed, meeting Nayeon’s knowing gaze, - how long have you been able to talk to the members?

- I didn’t communicate with them, -Nayeon shook her head, - I only corresponded with Jihyo and Jeongyeon. They are the only ones I could trust and tell about everything. I'm not as strong as you think, Shu.

- We are both weak, unnie, when it touches our hearts - she put her hand on her knee consolingly, , then abruptly got up, stood up, said loudly: - Whatever it was, but the time spent here heals me. I have fun, I laugh more than I cry. Besides, what we are preparing is so new to me.

- Why? Your clips are just on a completely different level. Always so bold, thoughtful, rebellious. And you're still not used to it?

- No, I'm not used to it. It seems to me that even with a wild imagination, Soyeon-unnie would not be able to organize such a thing. Although, I have a lot of respect for Soyeon-unnie as a professional and a leader. Aren't you looking forward to the video for the song "Fallen Love"?

- Very, I’m so curious what will come of our duet, - Nayeon jumped up from the sofa, unconsciously grabbing the girl’s hand, dragging her towards the exit. – Let's go, your energy was transferred to me and now I'm ready to continue! Let's go, it's time to create a miracle!

Her heart fluttered with warmth, a smile painted his lips, his eyes smiled with tenderness and gratitude.

*

A week before Halloween, both dorms received a message from the one they were waiting for:

Be sure to watch the teasers.

That's all that was written, a simple sentence, no hearts or emoticons.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter