Six

Fallen love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The performance of the new duet was eagerly awaited, everyone wanted to see the dance (which was not shown in the video), how the girls would show themselves on stage, what kind of chemistry between them would be.
Therefore, the Halloween concert held in the Seoul Concert Hall, with a capacity of 3,000 seats, sold out in a minute as soon as they went on sale.
In addition to the new duet, other groups were present, specially preparing their numbers for this concert.
Among them, of course, were TWICE, IDLE.
During a phone call with Shuhua/Nayeon, Soyeon and Jihyo, their group leaders agreed that the members would not perform with them, allowing them to fully concentrate on their performance. Both leaders made this decision based on complex dance moves, after which the whole body is so tired that it can no longer move. The previous day, by leader privilege, Soyeon and Jihyo (leader of TWICE) met at Cube's company where their producers were to watch the duo's final dance. They did not see the girls themselves, but they watched the video several times.
- No one except you should know - their producer was warned when they said goodbye to them, returning to their place.
They decided to put their duet at the end, so to speak, “the cherry on the cake”, so that after leaving the concert they would only be thought of.
The girls were waiting for their entrance, still in their regular clothes, because their stage costume was on the way. The costume designers from both companies teamed up to create the incredible. The costume in which it will be comfortable to dance, showing all the beauty of Halloween.
The concert was supposed to end at midnight, when the horror festival itself had just begun.
The full moon personified their video, and today the sky is clear, which means that nature itself will be on their side for the performance of the duet "Fallen", she herself came up with the scenery for them.
The end of the concert was approaching, which means soon ...
So thought everyone who was left to wait for the release of the “main duet”, but many remained, even from different fandoms and artists too.
Everyone suffered to see the performance of the duet, which was so hidden.
***
- Girls, hurry here, they are being announced! - Jeongyeon yelled as she sat down in front of the screen in TWICE's dressing room, taking first place.
Mina remained standing, pretending not to be curious, while the rest of the members sat next to or behind Jeongyeon, loudly discussing what kind of performance the duo would have.
***
- Shuhua will finally perform now! - Minnie shouted excitedly, but Miyeon shouted her further words, grabbing Minnie’s biceps:
- I'm so worried!
- Our maknae can handle it, - Soyeon interrupted her, looking at the screen in all seriousness, at the hosts who were talking about the last performance for today.
- Why are they so slow? Stop announcing, we already know who will perform now! – Nervously biting her nails, Yuqi hurried them, feeling how her heart was about to jump out of her chest from experience.
***
- Happy Halloween! And remember, when you go home, do not turn onto the path leading to the empty church, and if you accidentally turned around, then do not follow the beautiful girl. - Otherwise, the two presenters here turned away for a second, and turning around opened their mouths with fangs, sang: - Red flame, black haze!
**

Knock-knock - the heart beat, louder, clearer, the sound, the heart grows cold, the eyes close, they are blinded by the light, the bright, black color of the mist. The full moon in the blue spotlight seems even more gloomy and cold. The moonlight, as if drawing its patterns on a dark stage, made a sound that only he could understand.

Soon everyone hears it - the clatter of heels.

As in the clip - flashed through my mind.

- Did you think I'd be your slave forever? - the voice asked with a grin.

- Lies, lies, lies. I hate it, it hurts! I hate it, it hurts! Burn in hell, my pain!

The first sounds of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter