Prologue

Fallen love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While the lips say the words:
- Shuhua, we can’t be together…
Eyes cross, they have a completely different answer:
- Wait a bit, okay?
The hands that were on the table at that moment go down to her thigh, gently caress the skin through the material of the dress.
Thoughts are confused, but the only thing I'm sure of is that she's teasing, nothing more, just teasing.
Such is its essence, such is its game.
I'm  to used.
For 5 years, I got used to feeling pain in my heart all the time.
After 5 years, I still can't give it up.
It takes so long to free herself from it.
When will this happen? How long must I wait?
***
While the lips say the words:
- Nayeon-unnie, I'm sorry, but I can't accept your feelings...
Her eyes wander over my body, looking for open areas, and then linger there.
Her hands that held the phone and corresponded with "her beloved" put the phone on the sofa, leaning on the back, the body leans forward, the lips that lied to me kiss me, caress me.
Thoughts are confused, but the only thing I'm sure of is that she's teasing, nothing more, just teasing. Further kiss, taboo.
Such is her power over me.
I'm to used.
For so many years, I got used to sharing it with others, letting it go to others.
My heart is still treacherously beating in my chest, quickening, blood rushes to my cheeks, goosebumps from her touch, from her caresses.
When will I stop bullyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter