Chapter 7

Seven Date nights

Love❤️
Thanks for driving me home
Are you at the company now

Rosie
No, we are still on our way

Love❤️
Then why are you texting me!?
FOCUS ON DRIVING

Rosie
Relax jenbear
I'm not driving
We stopped by the café to buy some coffee for Jisoo unnie
I'm waiting in the car 😁

Love❤️
Oh okay then
I'm gonna wash up and head to bed
Pls remind Jisoo unnie to sleep
Her eye bag is starting to occupy her whole face, I'm afraid she'd look like our aunt Cindy in her 30s

Rosie
Lmao Alright
Good night princess
Dream of me

Love❤️
I'd rather not

@rubyjane
GN😴

Jennie settled and was wearing a brown teddy bear onesie, making some cute poses, and taking selfies when the annoying text popped again.

Rosie Posie
Kiss good night Jenbear mwah💋💋

Rubyjane
Okay
none for you
Cos ew

Rosie Posie
Bahaha it's fine

Ruby Jane
Why are you annoying me in my snap

Rosie Posie
You just send a post to me

Ruby Jane
DID I?
OH
OMG DON'T OPEN THAT ROSEANNE
ISTG

Opened

Ruby Jane
JESUS CHRIST

Rosie Posie
Why
You look so cute I have to see it
Does this means you are giving me a good night kiss as well 🥺

Ruby Jane
God you saved that

Rosie Posie
Duh

Ruby Jane
That's not intended for you

Rosie Posie
For who then

Ruby Jane
Why would I tell you
That's none of your business anymore

Rosie Posie
Okay then 🤭

Ruby Jane
Ugh I hate you
I hope you dream of ghosts or whatever
Bye

Rosie Posie
Awoooo👻

Ruby Jane
Hilarious

@cypark
💋

@rubyjane
Not for you, I repeat not for you

@cypark
ooOoOookay

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧


When Jennie woke up she felt a bad headache throbbing even though she is sure never sipped alcohol yesterday, yet she feels like having a bad hangover, Despite feeling a bit dizzy, Jennie still went on to do her morning routine. She brushed her teeth and took a bath. Then she got dressed with a simple white cardigan and black pants that she knew she just bought last week. Or maybe not, looking at the way the color of the pants was starting to fade out.

She looked at herself in the mirror one last time before she took off and went straight to her kitchen to grab something to eat. Upon opening the fridge, she felt her surroundings start spinning again and she almost lost her balance and fell on the floor if not for her hand supporting her by gripping the countertops. "." she cursed, running her free hand through her hair to try and ease the pain.

She stayed like that for a minute when she heard someone knock on her front door, followed by a familiar voice that made her roll her eyes.

"Princess?"

Jennie groaned. "What the hell is she doing here..."

"I heard something fall. Is everything okay in there?"

Jennie was confused about what she meant by that until she saw the shattered pieces of glass lying on the floor. She sighed. She probably knocked it over when she was feeling nauseous earlier.

Grabbing all her strength, she pushed herself up and walked slowly towards the door. She opened it and saw Roseanne tripping herself from leaning on the door. Though, she quickly pulled herself together and stood properly in front of her, her face showing concern.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. What are you doing here?"
Roseanne looked at her for a second, lowkey giving her body a harmless scan to see if she was okay and when she saw no bruises or marks or anything on her, she let out a sigh of relief, even putting her hand on her chest.

"Thank God. I thought something happened to you"

"You didn't answer my question."
Jennie said impatiently. "What are you doing here?"

"Checking to see if you're okay."

Jennie rolled her eyes. "I'm off to work, Roseanne. Go away."

"About that..." Roseanne grinned.
"You're not going to work today."

Jennie scoffed. "And who are you to tell me what I should do?"

"Well, it wasn't me who said that. I'm merely just the messenger."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Jisoo unnie." Roseanne shrugged. "She told me to take you with me."

"Take me where?"

"Lisa's flower shop."

"What am I supposed to do there?" Jennie huffed in annoyance, walking back inside her house to find her phone.

Roseanne steps inside as well, leaning against the doorframe with her arms crossed as she watches the tiny girl scramble through her living room.

"She asked us to look after it for a day. She's on leave so Lisa took her out somewhere. "

"She asked for a leave?" Jennie's brow furrowed in confusion. "On a Tuesday?"

Roseanne's eyes widened after realizing what she had just said. She cleared and straightened her back. "W-Well, yeah."

"Huh. That's odd." Jennie said. "She never takes time off work on a weekday. Usually, it's either Saturday or Sunday, but..." she snapped her head to look at Roseanne. "Wait a minute, are you just saying this so you could trick me into spending the day with you?"

"No!" Roseanne was quick to respond. Although Jennie was still skeptical about the whole thing. She's even giving Roseanne the stinky eyes, and the latter could only wave her hands no."I swear it's true. I could show you Jisoo unnie's text message to me"

Roseanne immediately pulled her phone out from her pocket and scrolled through her few messages before holding it out in front of Jennie's face.

Jennie rolled her eyes. She caught a glimpse of their conversation but she immediately pushed it away when she saw Roseanne was telling the truth. "I was just kidding, why are you so defensive," she told her, as she began preparing her things.

Roseanne shrugged. "I'm not."

"I supposed I could use the time off work as well." Jennie ignored her. "Even though I haven't even done anything yet."

Roseanne smiled. "So, you're coming with me?"

"Do I have any other choice?"

"I don't know."

"Yeah, let's go." Jennie grabbed her purse and then walked out the door, leaving Roseanne behind.

"Lock the door, please." She said, tossing the keys to Roseanne, who skillfully caught it. The blonde muttered a quiet "yes" to herself and locked the door.

Lisa's flower shop was quite huge compared to others in the town, more like a mini garden, filled with the aroma of a lot of flowers, moist but neat, filled with beautiful flower arrangements, some orders for wedding arrangements are already ready but are just for display. Jennie was lying down on the couch next to several vases of roses with Roseanne giving her legs a little massage which is placed on her lap.

"Do you know what the bee said to the flower?" Roseanne asked as she massaged her knuckles, Jennie just hummed in response.

"Hello, honey!" Roseanne emphasized followed by a hysterical laugh. Jennie just rolled her eyes at the comment. Little clicks are heard as Roseanne pulled Jennie's toes so delicately.

"And-"

"Please stop"

"What does the big flower say to the small flower?"

"Unbelievable"

"Hi, bud"

"Ugh" Jennie got up coming face to face with the blonde and both got wide eyes at the realization of how close they are, yet no one moved away, Jennie and Roseanne's hearts beating wildly at their chest. Jennie's breath hit her lips. Before Rosanne can look away something caught her eye.

"What is that?"

"What?"

"Something inside your cardigan. is that a bug?"

"BUG!?" Jennie exclaimed and jumped up and down, hands flapping around, making it harder for Roseanne to get a hold of her.

Jennie ended up removing the cardigan and throwing it away before hiding it in the nearby closet. Roseanne examined it to find it was just a string and the stem of the flower. The blonde stifled a laugh which is bubbling in her chest.

"Jenbear, come back"

"No, I'm staying here"

Roseanne knocked at the door when she found out Jennie is holding it tightly from the inside. "In the closet? you'll be suffocating in there"

"I don't care"

"Come on now, I'm sorry"

"And? I don't want anything to crawl on me, what am I? A platform for bugs?"

"It's just a piece of string"

"DOESN'T MATTER"

"I said I'm sorry, come on now"

"No" Roseanne giggled, no matter how much time Jennie deny it she always acts like a baby.

"Princess" Roseanne slowly knocked on the door.

"Lemon pie"

"Buttercup"

"Jenbear...?" Roseanne muffled her voice in the tiny gap in the door.

"That's it, I'm getting you out of there"

"Don't you dare- Aww, hey put me down, ROSEANNE" Jennie was surprised when the door opened and Roseanne lifted her and threw Jennie over her shoulder. The brunette punched her back hard but Roseanne didn't mind it and moved along the garden in the shop.

"Tsk" Jennie clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes when Roseanne doesn't put her down. "The audacity you have"

"How else I'm supposed to get you out of there"

"I don't know, MAYBE DON'T GET ME OUT OF THERE"

Roseanne's back pocket lights up with a message, Jennie was quick to get that before her.

"Who is that?"

"Jisooni"

Park-Kim-manoban family

Jisoo
Please tell me you both are alive out there

Roseanne
Not for long

Roseanne
Jenbear stole my phone
But yes, Of course, we are

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Had a good nap?" Roseanne kneeled poking her cheek, Jennie slapped her hand away and turned around on the couch. Roseanne cooed at the cuteness and lie down next to her on the couch, spooning her from behind. She kissed her neck, which made Jennie flinch a little.

"Wanna go for walk?" Roseanne whispered, hugging her tight, "it's nearly evening"

"Mm," Jennie just hummed.

"Baby bear?"

"Can you shut up?"

"I brought you chicken wings, and strawberry cheesecake"

That made Jennie's eyes shoot open, she turned around in the embrace almost making Roseanne fall off the couch but the latter held the headrest,

"That's it?" Jennie questioned not minding their closeness

"Milk ice cream too, how can I forget that one"

"Okay"

"Okay?"

"Mm"

"Hmm?" Roseanne smirked, looking down at her teasingly, Jennie blushed hiding it with a giggle, and looked down, as her forehead her the blonde's chest.

"Get off me, you jerk" Jennie smiled lightly pushing Roseanne away, the latter kissed her forehead, which took Jennie off guard, she didn't realize Roseanne already moved and started opening all the appetizers.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

@cypark
God I love her smile

@lalisa_m
Hold on- who is looking after a shop!?!?

Roseanne
We closed it for a while
Don't worry, we won't be gone for too long

Lalisa
Tsk
Anyways
Are you both doing fine tho

Roseanne
Yeah
She is smiling 😆

Lalisa
How about you?

Roseanne
I'm okay
She got mad earlier because I scared her a little But she forgave me now that I bribed her

Lalisa
That's not what I mean

Roseanne
Oh
Well
I don't know😅

Lalisa
Jisoo doesn't say much, but I know she is worried too

Roseanne
Lisa?
Can we not talk about this now?
Jennie's with me

Lalisa
Right, I'm sorry
I just...
Yeah, have fun you two✋

Roseanne
We will

@rubyjane
Thanks, I love my smile too

"You could've just left it like that." Roseanne pouted, referring to the brunette's hurtful comment on her Instagram post of her.

Jennie just gave her a shrug, then proceeded on walking around the park with her hands slightly grazing through the trees. She was skipping on the rocks as if trying to avoid stepping on the ground; like a child pretending to avoid lava, and failing to keep her balance as she almost fell on her .

"Careful," Roseanne keeps reminding her while laughing at her at the same time.

And every time she does that, Jennie would throw her a glare. One that makes her laugh even more that the tiny girl would have to walk towards her to punch her on her shoulder.

"You're annoying," Jennie would tell her. And they'd go on their walk doing just that over and over again; Roseanne smiling while she watch Jennie skip like a happy little kid around the beautiful field of blooming flowers; laughing, even, when Jennie does something adorable, like falling on her and pout cutely afterward as she calls for Roseanne's help; and Jennie glaring at her when she makes fun of her and teases her before helping her on her feet.

Though there wasn't much talking that happened between them, just the sound of humming and the quiet breeze of air is enough to make them both feel comfortable even Jennie who swears she despises Roseanne more than anything in this world.

Not until a tiny butterfly landed on Jennie's nose.

"Oh my God... Rosie! Rosie, look!" she beamed in excitement, trying her best not to scare the creature away.

Roseanne rushed towards her, the concern on her face immediately washing away when she saw a smiling Jennie with a tiny butterfly sitting on her nose.

"Look! There's a butterfly on my nose!"

"I can see that, princess."

"Take a picture, quick!"

"Alright," Roseanne let out a soft laugh, then pulled out her phone to take a picture of Jennie and the butterfly. She snapped her two or three pictures before stepping a bit closer to wave her hands and let the creature fly from Jennie's nose, making the latter sneeze.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." Jennie nods. "Did you get a good one?" she added, sneaking to get a look at Roseanne's phone.

"Of course. "

"Let me see then."

Roseanne showed her the pictures, and Jennie smiled upon seeing how beautiful they are. She was silently huffing out cute noises as she scrolled through the screen. And when she encountered the one that Roseanne secretly took of her, she glanced at the blonde snickering beside her and shot her a death-defying glare.

"Stalker."

"What? You look cute there."

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Whatever," she mumbled, looking through Roseanne's gallery again when the latter suddenly pulled her phone away.

"Hey—!"

"Nothing more to look at, Jenbear."

"Why are you—" her forehead creased, then she looked at the tall blonde with narrow eyes, saying (in a dangerously low tone), "You're hiding something. "

It wasn't even a question. It was a sure statement one that scared both of them, but for different reasons; one was scared at the way the tiny beast was glaring at her and one was scared of the unknown feeling building inside of her just thinking of those various reasons as to why Roseanne was suddenly acting so secretive towards her. Perhaps she's hiding something. Perhaps... a girl?

Jennie mentally rolled her eyes at that thought

Yeah, right. As if I care about that.

Or... do I?

No! No, I don't. Shut up, Ruby Jane!

"I'm not hiding something," Roseanne replied, pulling Jennie out of her thoughts. She immediately put her phone back in her pocket before adding, "I don't see a reason why I should."

"Then why did you suddenly pull your phone away from me when I'm just scrolling through your gallery?" Jennie asked, "Unless... you have a picture of other girls there." There. I said it. .

"What?" Roseanne couldn't help but laugh. "Other girl? why would I even have pictures of other girls?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because I don't have pictures of other girls?" Roseanne retorted back, fueling Jennie's anger more than it was. The latter glared at her for a second before walking away, leaving her behind.

"Whatever. I'm going back to the shop."

"Now, hold on a second," Roseanne tried reaching for her hand but Jennie was quick to pull away. "Princess... "

"Don't princess me," Jennie mumbled angrily, trying her best to ignore Roseanne's presence.

"Jenbear?"

"Jenbear," she mimicked in a mocking tone, then she turned to face the tall girl, "Bet you call your other girl names too. What? Boo boo bear? Honey bear? Bunny bear? Perhaps you put it on their names too, like, like...?!"

"Why did I even do that?"

"I don't know!" Jennie threw her hands in frustration, then she let her body fall off the grass field—sitting on her as she hugs her knees. Her cheeks were popping out of her arms and Roseanne almost melted at the sight of Jennie being adorable as she sulks.

Smiling, Roseanne knelt in front of her. "Are you crying?"

"No?" Jennie sassed, even rolling her eyes when she met eyes with Roseanne. But the blonde caught the tear that left her eyes.

She doesn't know why she's feeling this way. She doesn't know why the idea of Roseanne being with another girl angers her so much that all she wanna do is cry herself out till she passes out in exhaustion. Which is pretty unusual, considering how much she despises the girl. But she does. She does feel this weird, painful clutch on her guts and the way her face flushed. And she hates it. She hates having to feel things that she doesn't have any ing idea what or where they even came from. 'Cause, there's no way she'd be jealous over some imaginary girl, and for what? ROSEANNE?

Jennie heard her laugh. "Alright. You leave me no choice but to tell you, jenbear," she said, reaching for her phone once again. She scrolled through her photos and then lifted her phone so Jennie could look at the screen. "I was trying to take photos of myself too while I was roaming around the park. But I don't think I did a good job taking them so I couldn't show them to you earlier," she explained in a gentle tone, fingers swiping on the screen to show Jennie the photos she was talking about.


Jennie giggled when a picture of Roseanne in a weird face appeared on the screen, then she softly held Roseanne's finger to stop her from going further.

"You look kinda funny here," she said, her gummy teeth peeking out as she turned to look at Roseanne.

Roseanne let out a soft laugh. "Yeah. I shot this one by accident." she explained, "I was trying to get a good shot of myself when I almost tripped over on some rock there..."

Jennie leaned closer to take a good look at the picture, completely ignoring Roseanne's explanation. "Why are your eyes like that?"

"Aish. Stop looking at it, jenbear."

Jennie laughed. "What? If you're that embarrassed to show it to me, why didn't you just delete it then? As you said, you just shot it by accident." she brushed away the strand of hair that covered her face, then added,

"Besides, it's the only one that made you look like a Fool anyway. All your other pictures seem decent."

"Because," Roseanne shrugged, "You look really cute here," she said in almost a whisper.

Jennie gave her a confused look. "What?"

Roseanne showed her the photo once again, but this time, she zoomed it into the background, where Jennie was seen giggling while playing around.

"You look so happy and adorable. I couldn't bear to delete it"

Jennie felt her heart flutter for a moment, but immediately shrugged it off as she playfully pushed Roseanne on her shoulders, "You're so obsessed with me, you know that?"

"Yeah." Roseanne laughed.

Jennie rolled her eyes. She pushed herself up to her feet and then wiped the dirt off her . "Anyways, I think we should get back to the shop now. We've been out for a long time and it's starting to get dark." she turned to look at Roseanne, "Also, I'm getting hungry. And since you're so obsessed with me, why don't you get me something to eat?"

"I see you're taking advantage of my love for you, princess." Roseanne stood as well.

"Well, I can't seem to get rid of you, eh? Might as well make you do things that'll benefit me since you exhaust me so much with your annoying tendencies"

Roseanne grinned. "Smart girl," she said, ruffling Jennie's hair.

"Stop ruining my hair!" Jennie frowned. She glared at the blonde which earned her a laugh.

"You shift moods so quickly, Jenbear"

───※ ·❆· ※───