Chapter 4

Seven Date nights

Jennie groaned loudly when she saw Roseanne standing against her car in the front yard of her house from the window. Wearing her undergarments and peeking from inside her living room, Roseanne is wearing a white blue flannel and jeans, and like Roseanne complimented Jennie yesterday she is the one who is totally pulling it off now, her long frame is to die for. As much as Jennie likes it and can't fight those butterflies inside her. But...

What the hell is she doing here so early in the morning ruining my day?

When Roseanne took a glance at the window, she immediately retreated with flushed cheeks and a raising heartbeat, placing a hand on her chest and leaning against the wall next to the window. She quickly took a random white t-shirt and covered herself.

She didn't see anything, right?

When she finally stepped out of the house, Roseanne's face immediately lit up. "Ah, beautiful as ever princess"

Jennie rolled her eyes and locked her door, fumbling with the keys, as soon as Roseanne was near her, her cheeks flushed 'she didn't see anything ' she kept reciting inside her mind. And finally took a hold of the keys and locked her door with a click. Turning around and Roseanne's face was oh so close, her mind is keep bothering her now.

"I'll be straight to the point" she pointed a finger at Roseanne's chest, booping her twice with a scowl expression.

"About?"

"Did you see anything?" Roseanne frowned at the question

"What?"

"Answer the damn question, did you see anything?"

"What exactly are you talking about, baby bear?" She leaned towards her, reaching her eye level, looking at her concern, and Jennie's inner turmoil is burning.

"Did you see anything fr...from there" she pointed at the window, suddenly, slightly covering herself with another hand.

"Where?" Roseanne looked out the window, as far as she can see the lights are off, the light from the bright sunny morning makes her only see the living room of Jennie's house, so she shook her head. "No"

Jennie let out a sigh of relief, convinced that Roseanne didn't see her taking a glance from her window, half-. When Roseanne is confused about what is she even talking about.

"Are you sick, buttercup?" Roseanne cupped Jennie's cheeks and connected their foreheads to check her temperature. Jennie blinked at her proximity.

"Yes, I'm so sick of seeing you the first thing in the morning" she gave Roseanne a tiny head bump and shoved her away.

"Ouch," Roseanne smiled, rubbing her forehead, and easing the pain.

"Why are you always here at my house? Don't you have a job or anything?" Jennie growled as soon as she saw Roseanne standing outside her front porch.

The latter smiled at her. "I do. But I'm done now so I'm here to be your mode of transportation for today."

"No, you're not. Jisoo unnie's gonna come here to pick me up so shoo." she waved her hand, "I don't need your annoying out here ruining my day."

"I'm afraid CEO Kim is busy doing CEO stuff so she wouldn't be able to pick you up today," Roseanne informed her, then her face lit up, hands resting proudly on her waist. "Luckily, I'm not, so I'm here to drive my princess to her workplace instead."

Jennie groaned. "Why didn't she tell me? I could've just taken the bus or something," she said, grabbing her phone from her back pocket as she started walking away from her house.

Roseanne immediately followed her. "What for? I'm already here."

"Yeah. And I don't like you."

"I think we've already established that." she chuckled. "Come on, just let me drive you to your studio."

Jennie ignored her and continued walking, eyes glued to her phone screen as she busies her fingers on her phone. "I'm fine on my own, Roseanne. Go back to wherever you were before you decided to come here and annoy me."

"Why are you being so stubborn? I'm just gonna drive you anyway and after that, I'm out of your sight."

"Because I don't want to be with—" Jennie whimpered when she felt Roseanne abruptly pull her in her waist. "What the..."

"Watch where you're going." Roseanne implied in a serious tone, frowning when she met Jennie's eyes.

Jennie gave her a puzzled look, but then glanced towards where she was walking five seconds ago and felt her eyes widening in surprise. She definitely didn't see that coming.

Sighing in relief, she was about to continue her walk when she realized she was still wrapped up on Roseanne's arm. She looked at her for a second, then her hand on her waist, then up her eyes again before she growled at her and pushed her away.

She's thankful for her for saving her poor tiny body from getting devoured by this big hole sitting on the side of the road but she's still Roseanne. And she doesn't like her.

"Get your hands off me, dork."

"Alright," Roseanne claimed, raising both her hands in the air as if she got arrested with something. "I'm just...be careful next time, jenbear."

"I know." Jennie snarled. "You were just distracting me, that's why I didn't notice the hole in there."

"Of course, it's my fault," Roseanne whispered, although it didn't fail to get past Jennie's ears as she was now glaring at her with those scary feline eyes of her. "What? I already admitted it was my fault."

Jennie punched her in the shoulder.
"Sarcastically."

"Aw."

Then she rolled her eyes. "Ugh. Just go, Roseanne. You've already ruined my day."

"By doing what?"

"Existing," she growled, walking past Roseanne.

But as soon as she got to her third step, she was immediately stopped and blocked by the latter and her arms.

Jennie clenched her eyes shut. "Roseanne Park"

"I...brought you breakfast."

"What?" Jennie was getting impatient, "What are you talking about?"

Roseanne stood straight. "I brought you breakfast. On my way here. It's in the car." she pointed at her black Mercedes. "Right there. And if you let me drive you to your studio, I will let you have them—all of them."

"I'm not hungry. Now go." Jennie started walking but Roseanne blocked her again.

"Yes, you are. I know you haven't had your breakfast yet"

"Uh, I already did? But nice try, kid."

And she was blocked again.

"I swear to God, Roseanne—"

"What breakfast? A cup of coffee and two oatmeal cookies?"

Jennie frowned. "Three oatmeal cookies." she irritatingly held up three fingers on Roseanne's face.

The blonde chuckled. "Yeah, as if that's enough for you."

"Well, it is. Now, get lost."

"Come on, I'm offering you free breakfast, buttercup. Are you seriously gonna turn this down?"

"Yep. As I said, I'm not hungry. So, if you'll excuse me, you're kinda blocking my way." And just as she said that Jennie's stomach growled so loud that it almost broke Roseanne into a fit of laughter. But she didn't. Luckily. Cause Jennie's sharp glares would've killed her if she even did release a tiny bit of sound on that sweet little mouth of hers.

"Oooh. Seems like your tummy says otherwise, jenbear."

Or not.

"Shut up," Jennie grumbled, pushing
Roseanne in her shoulder. "That wasn't me."

"Well, whose tummy is it then? The ghost of Agnes Dowd?"

"I don't know but it wasn't me." then she groaned, walking away from a laughing Roseanne. Only to be stopped on her second step when a certain word(s) caught her attention.

"I brought marshmallows and milk ice cream too." Roseanne blurted out. "Just so you know."

And that's the only push Jennie needs for her to turn back and half-heartedly stomped her way onto Roseanne's car.

She hates it when Roseanne gets to her.

Roseanne made a little celebratory dance after that, but was stopped immediately when she heard Jennie yell, "You're not allowed to talk to me on the way, doofus."

She covered from squealing like a teenage girl and followed Jennie as she was entering the passenger seat. She entered as well on the other side and received a pinch on Jennie when she grinned at her like a maniac, then softly laughed as she watched the tiny girl rummaging through the back of her car.

"Careful, jenbear."

"Shut up and just drive."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jennie was trying to grab Roseanne's phone, who is trying to picture Jennie munching her food. While also concentrating on driving. Jennie screamed enough for Roseanne's ears to hurt, which made her distracted and Jennie quickly grabbed her phone. Roseanne pouted.

"I caught you smiling"

"I wasn't smiling, I was chewing" Jennie quickly deleted the photo before Roseanne can stop her.

"Baby, No. That pic was cute" Roseanne whined, and quickly caught her mobile when Jennie threw it at her. Roseanne did a fake cry and wailed dramatically.

"God, help me. She is annoying as " Jennie rolled her eyes at her.

"Oh, babies don't talk like that"

"I'm older than you, " Jennie yelled when Roseanne suddenly pulled the car to a halt at the red light.

"You will still be my baby bear" Roseanne giggled and cupped her cheeks squishing her "My adorable baby Jenduekie, you are always cute"

Roseanne spoke in a high tone baby voice, making Jennie scowl and slap her hand away.

It didn't take long when they reached Jennie's studio.

Jennie was grabbing her stuff from the back when Roseanne went and asked her. "So what's our plan for tonight? Anything you wanna do in particular?"

"Oh you know, I wanna go ride a spaceship. Do you think that's possible?"

Roseanne paused for a second, faltering at the question as if there was a possibility she could make that happen. Jennie just rolled her eyes. It was evident she was being sarcastic but it seems like Roseanne's too oblivious to even noticed that. "You do know I'm being—"

"Spaceship! Right. I could do that." she exclaimed proudly, hands snapping as if it was some kind of a challenge she ought to obtain.

Jennie shook her head in disbelief. She knew it was too late to take back what she said—as Roseanne always does and give her everything she says she wants no matter how peculiar and impossible it might be—so she just let her do whatever she wants to do.

If she wants to go around and waste time finding a spaceship, then be her guest, she wouldn't stop her. She'd even loved that cause then Roseanne wouldn't have time to annoy her if she was busy looking for the impossible things. Making her Roseanne-free until the sun sets. Giving her time to focus on her own thing.

Speaking of her own thing, she really needs to get that piece started. It's almost nine and she hasn't even done anything yet. She got so engrossed in eating that she forgot she was in Roseanne's territory and she was liking it. She was liking the time she spent with her because of the way she gives her food every time she asks for more.

Stupid temptations.

Sighing, she finally unbuckled her seatbelt and was about to get off when Roseanne caught her wrist. Jennie turned to look at her. "What?"

"I almost forgot." she started, reaching something from the backseat before handing it over to Jennie with a big smile on her face. "I brought you flowers. Your favorite."

Jennie rolled her eyes. "How many times do I have to tell you," she grabbed the bouquet of roses in Roseanne's hands, "...no flowers." then she hit her with it, a few petals falling on the car floor.

Roseanne chuckled. "Hey."

"You know I wouldn't accept it, so I don't understand why you're still bothering."

"Cause you deserved one." she shrugged. "And it's your favorite."

"Whatever. I'll just throw this on my trash bin inside." Jennie grumbled, walking out of the car.

Roseanne smiled at her. "Well, at least you accepted it so I guess that's a win.

"Only to throw it away." Jennie countered, closing the door behind her.

Roseanne opened the window after that to wave goodbye to the retreating brunette, who just rolled her eyes at her and scowled for the nth time. Roseanne finds it adorable, even staying there for a minute to watch Jennie disappear from her sight. She'd never get tired of those scowls. Even if that's the only expression Jennie would give her for the rest of her life. Well, that is, as long as Jennie wouldn't get tired of keeping up with her annoying either. Roseanne smiled.

Jennie's probably annoyed at her by now. Who wouldn't? But she's glad she's still there, being with her despite her one-sided hatred towards the blonde.

Suddenly, Roseanne felt her phone rung in her pocket, snapping her away from her thoughts. Giving Jennie's studio one last glance, she answered the call and drove off.

Jennie on the other hand was half smiling when she lay the bouquet of roses on the table the moment she walked in. She immediately went to her small kitchen and grabbed an empty vase on one of the shelves, washing it and putting some water before going back to where the flowers were. She reached for the pair of scissors on her side and then cut the edges of the roses to put them on the vase.

She might've hated Roseanne and her annoying smile but she's not cruel enough to throw away a precious little flower. Not if it's her favorite.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

@rubyjane
Had a little company today 🥀

Park - Kims - Manoban family

Roseanne
See, I knew it. she liked those roses

Jennie
Didn't say I did

Roseanne
Didn't say it was you 😜

Jennie
This

Lisa
You guys do know you can text each other individually right?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Love❤️
So you are giving roses to somebody else

Pain in the 🙄
Aww, are you jealous?

Love❤️
As if
I just hate for you to waste Lisa's flowers by giving them to just anyone🙄

Pain in the 🙄
Bahahaha, don't worry I'm kidding jenbear, you are the only one I'm giving flowers to.

Love❤️
Tsk, liar

Pain in the 🙄
Its the truth

Love❤️
Whatever, I don't care

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧


"How is my little Michaelangelo doing?" Roseanne smiled when Jennie opened the door. The latter rolled her eyes and Roseanne held the door when the brunette went to close.

"Baby?"

"Shut up, what do you want?"

"I had free time, and I miss you already" She pouted and showed the bag of snacks she has with her. So Jennie reluctantly let her inside.

"Hmm, so annoying" Jennie muttered, she snatch the bag from her.

"You are so cute, sweet cheeks, so how it is going any progress on the piece you are working on for the gallery?" Roseanne asked and settled on the bean bag, leaning backward and stretching her limbs.

"Immastilblank" Jennie answered while chewing the brownie, crumbs of it stuck to the corners of her lips. Roseanne giggled and got up, taking tissue from the shelves.

 

"Eat before you talk, Princess. You have all of my time" she held her chin and wiped these crumbs, Jennie blushed, and she swallowed before talking.

"I feel like I won't finish it on time"

"Nah, you would, My nini is an amazing sculptor. I'm pretty sure you'll come up with something sooner or later. Just give it a little time" Roseanne sat at the small stool in front of her pulled it closer and took Jennie's left hand which she is not using and interlaced it with her.

"What if I don't have any more time?"

"That's impossible, you'd always make it on time, AND don't waste any as you always make sure to do everything on time, just don't beat yourself too much"

"It's funny how you always say the right words that somehow calm me down and also annoy me at the same time, it's weird, you are weird"

"Guess that's my special power then, next to being awesome and charming"
Roseanne grinned at her.

"You are not charming"

"Stop lying to yourself, jenbe- ouch, argh babydoll that hurts" Roseanne winced in pain when Jennie twisted her intertwined hands.

"Self-proclaimed charmer"

"Am not" Jennie twisted a little brutally, making Roseanne wail in pain.

"Ooh, I know your special talent Jenbear, having the ability to be gorgeous just by mere existing" Roseanne paused giving her smile "and also for capturing my heart with those smiles"

"Shut up, dork" she twisted her hands, and when she heard a crack on Roseanne's fingers that's when she released her. "Gross" Roseanne looked at her fingers with a pout, her fingers are bright red by Jennie's reprimand. Jennie turned around, giving her, her back.

"I know you smiling, Jenbear"

"I said gross how is that a term for me smiling"

"You always smile when you say that word"

"No I don't, you can leave now" Jennie waved her off.

"No" Roseanne pulled closer to her and hugged her. Jennie frowned in confusion "We just finished a project so I gave everyone the rest of the day off"

"So you thought it's the time to annoy me"

"No, I missed you baby" Roseanne nuzzled and buried her face in the crook of the brunette's neck.

"You monster that tickles" Jennie tried to shrug her off but Roseanne's grip is tight on her. Roseanne didn't stop it and kept going. Jennie leaned back in the touch and wriggled, making some tools from the table fall. Suddenly Roseanne lifted her from the ground. Twirling her around, As much as Jennie hates she can't fight the smile that escaped her lips. When Roseanne put her down she was dizzy but felt more energetic than before. She looked at Roseanne with a smile still plastered on her face. And her adoration for the blonde increased.

No! No adoration, I don't adore this dork, what is the word again Annoyance? Right, that's the word.

"Do your magic, princess. I'm leaving to check on some files, so I can spend the rest of the time with you, if you need me I'm just a call away"

"As if I need you for anything" Jennie rolled her eyes. Her hands resting on Roseanne's which is wrapped around her waist.

"I know you will"

"You are so full of your-" Jennie was cut off when Roseanne held her cheek and gave a smooching kiss on her right cheek.

"See you soon, buttercup"

After Roseanne left, Jennie stood there still with a thudding heartbeat around her chest.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"So, you are ready for our date"

"Please tell me you didn't find an actual spaceship."

Roseanne  pouted, hands resting on the steering wheel. "Well, no. I wasn't able to book one in time."

"Oh. Thank God."

"But," she added excitedly, leaning closer so she could grab a hold of Jennie's shoulder. Jennie was swatting her hands away, but she was too excited to even acknowledge that. "I found a better alternative for that. I'm pretty sure you're gonna like this one more, even though it isn't an actual spaceship."

"As long as it doesn't fly, I'm good with it."

"Awesome." Roseanne  exclaimed before leaning back on her seat. But then reached on the passenger seat again to pinch on Jennie's cheeks, causing the tiny girl to slap her arms away.

"It hurts!"

"Sorry." Roseanne  giggled and jovially ruffled Jennie's hair

She didn't like that either and went on to bite the blonde's arm.

"Aw—okay, okay, fine, I'm not gonna do that anymore. Aw!" Roseanne cried out, pulling her arm out of that feisty mouth of the love of her life. But Jennie didn't let her, even pulling Roseanne’s skin with her teeth to stop her from getting away.

"Hey, this is cannibalism. Stop eating my arm, Jenbear! We literally have food in here."

Roseanne gently pushed Jennie's head away from her arm, but even that didn't stop Jennie from feasting on her skin, so she held up one free hand on Jennie's side to go over and touch her on her tickle spot, just around her hips.

"Gotcha."

Jennie squealed when she felt Roseanne’s fingers, making her lose her hold on the poor girl's arm and freeing her from her bite. She slapped her on her shoulder for that tickle before slumping back on her seat, hands wiping the taste of Roseanne’s arm.

"Ugh. Your skin tastes horrible."

"Didn't say you have to eat it." Roseanne laughed, rubbing the part Jennie ravaged with her teeth. Then she lifted it up her nose. "Hm. What's that smell?" she teased, receiving another slap on her shoulder, courtesy by an angry little brunette.

She blocked her on her second attempt, then giggled as she watched Jennie glared at her. "I'm kidding. I'm kidding."

Jennie rolled her eyes after that, then crossed her arms as she leaned back on her seat. "You're despicable."

"And you're cute."

And another punch was given, and Roseanne laughs echoed through the car.

"Hey, what was that for?"

"For you being annoying."

"You mean charming."

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Can we just go? You're starting to piss me off."

"Aye, aye, captain." Roseanne  said, finally starting the car. But before she even starts driving, a thought suddenly pops into her head, reminding her of something she was supposed to do right now.

"Wait. Before we leave." she told her, reaching something from the compartment in front of Jennie. "I bought these earlier at the store cause I wanted us to look the part. It's cute you'll love it." she pulled out two headbands and held it up on Jennie's face, grinning as she flexed them. "See?" Then she put one on Jennie's head before putting the other one on herself. Jennie just let her. She doesn't want to argue anymore. Besides, it's actually pretty cute so what's the harm in wearing?.

───※ ·❆· ※───