Chapter 2

My Universe

And that’s how the days passed by. The boys are able to deliver their speech and then perform in front of the world leaders. Each and every one of them are doing their own tasks. They are all busy. Y/N is busy visiting the children in Unicef orphanages. But one thing is for sure, they are going to see each other when he first lady and the first princess along with the BTS are going to visit the museums.

“You look so pretty my daughter.” Said the president.

“Of course, I am your child.” She said to them. She has this urge to tell her parents about something. “Mom, dad I have something to say.”

“What is it my darling?” the first lady asked.

“Jimin asked me out last time, after all of our duties here.” She said shyly.

“Oh my! I don’t have a problem with it.” Said the first lady. “How about you darling?”

The president is surprised to hear it from Y/N. “Did you grew feelings for Jimin?”

“Dad, we are just friends. As of the moment.”

“Okay, come on honey, tell mom and dad about this later.” The first lady said as she holds on to Y/N’s hands and they get out of the presidential suite. The first lady has a beautiful smile of her face.

Once they step into the lobby they can see the BTS boys waiting. The first lady smiles at the boys. “Our boys are looking so good now, so everybody is ready to go to the museum?”

While the first lady is talking to the boys, Y/N is on her phone. Minjun is sending her some messages about his school works. Still about the museum and history thing. She is laughing about her brother. She is sending messages to him until her secretary came to her with a bouquet of flowers on hand.

“Ms. Moon.” Secretary Lee showed her the flowers. “This is actually for you.”

The delegates are looking at her. “Me?” she asks and the guard looks into it for safety checking. There is a card on it. “Its from Lauv.” She stated not really sure where to put the flowers. She looks at her secretary. “Ask someone to send this back to my room so we can proceed with the schedule.” The secretary agrees to her. She looks at her mom and the latter is having this teasing look into her face.

“Ms. Moon, let’s go towards the car.” Said her personal guard.

They are going to ride the presidential car while the boys are riding a different car. Y/N is in a good mood since she got the flowers. Lauv is one of her favorite artists and she likes his songs. She is also friends with him. On their way to the museum she is listening to his music in Spotify. And even posted a story about it.

As they get out of the car and as long as her feet touches the ground cameras are flashing and her never ending beautiful smile is showed. She and the first lady waved at the people and then they are ushered together with the BTS members. She is really attentive when looking at the different pieces of the artifacts in the museum.

“I wished I have my brother here with me.” She told the staffs. “He used to ask me things about American history because of his school works.” She is being interviewed by the staffs of the museum. She is very happy to see all this new things and arts. She even shared interest in going into the Museums in London.

 

An official pictorial with the Korean delegates and other museum staffs are held in the Museum itself and finally. The day is about to end and Y/N is going to have a rest and she can spend her time doing the stuffs that she likes. She had a limited interaction with the BTS boys today but they are able to sit in one interview with the news reporters.

Y/N wanted to unwind but she cannot because the guards are on point, taking rounds in guarding them. It’s still early and Y/N wanted to check if she can sneak out. She looks at her watch it’s still around 6 in the evening.

The president and the first lady are having dinner with some of their US officials. So she is all alone in her room. She’s on her phone when she heard a knock on the door and saw Jimin.

“Hi.” Jimin greeted. “Are you up for an adventure?” he asks. And Y/N tilts her head. “I know this is me being a hard headed guy but do you wanna sneak out?”

Y/N smiles as she heard the idea. “Let me get my coat.” She giggles and Jimin is there waiting for her. Y/N messaged her security saying that she will get some rest. When Y/N gets out of the room. “Ready?”

“We need to leave now; the guards are on break.” Y/N giggles.

“You need to wear this.” Jimin said as he put the glasses to Y/N and handed her a mask.

“This is exciting.” She giggles. She was able to look at his attire. He is wearing coat too and shades and mask. What they are doing is really risky.

They are walking outside of the hotel with their disguise. Y/N is laughing in what they are doing. There is no private car but a yellow cab.

“Where are we going?” Y/N asked still laughing. “It’s like we are kids.”

“Do you like carnival?” Jimin asked. It’s been a while since Y/N was able to go to carnival.

“I like carnivals. Are we going into one?” she asked and Jimin nods at her. “We should be careful.” But she is not that worried. This actually gives her thrills.

The taxi stops in a carnival which is near the sea. Y/N looks so happy seeing the place. “I like it here.” She whispers.

“Come on, let’s check the rides and other things.” He said and hold on to her hand.

“Now we are up for an adventure.” Y/N smiles and squeezes Jimin’s hand.

They are able to see different rides and they are able to ride some attractions. She and Jimin enjoyed the company of each other. In this chilly evening in New York. They took a couple of pictures and then. Jimin tried some games so he can win something for Y/N. The first princess is thrilled and happy about this short unwinding moment that she has. Jimin was able to win a plushie for her when he tried to shoot some ball. They are currently sitting near the docks and Y/N is holding into her plushie while Jimin is taking Photos of her.

“Thank you for tonight Jimin ah.” She looks at him with a smile. “This is one of the happiest night of my life. Its been a while since I feel happy like this.”

“You need to unwind sometimes Y/N ah, not always work.” He said as he sips his drink.

“Thank you, for doing this for me. You are really nice, your fans are really lucky to have you.” She replied drinking her drink too. “I am just normal for you.”

“You are not.” Jimin stated. “You are special Y/N, not because you are the president’s daughter but because you yourself are special.” He said as he looks closely at her. She got lost in his eyes and slowly they are both leaning towards to each other. Y/N closed her eyes and with that she felt his plump lips on hers.

After the kiss, Y/N covers with her palm and she looks away from Jimin. “I am sorry.” Jimin stated and Y/N looks at him.

“Don’t you ever say sorry for kissing me.” She smiles and pulls the latter close to her. She gives him another kiss. And Jimin is surprised about it. He smiles at her and hugs her.

“So what are we?” he asked.

“I dunno.” Y/N replied with giggles.  “Dating? I guess.”

“I’d love that.” He said placing a kiss on top of her head.

They are looking at the sea when then sky was lighted up with some fireworks. Jimin is looking at Y/N he can look at her all day. They actually lost track of time and when Y/N looks at her phone she’s able to see so many missed calls from her secretary and from the guards. Even his parents.

“Oh my gosh.” She said looking at her phone. “They are freaking out.”

“Okay calm down.” Jimin said to her. “We will go home now okay.”

 

The two of them actually hurried up to go home luckily there are no paparazzi out there. When they reached the suite of the president they can see so many guards outside.

“Ms. Moon!” the head guard stated. “We already have her.”

“I am sorry.” Y/N said to them. “I lost track of time.”

“Ms. Moon why did you leave, all of the guards are alerted. We cannot find you.” The guard then looks at Jimin. “Mr, Park, are you responsible for this?”

“I am, I am sorry.” Jimin said.

“Mr. Park are you aware that this is the daughter of the president and you cannot just drag her to somewhere.”  Said the head guard to him.

“Please, don’t get angry at Jimin. I willingly went with him.”

The door opens and there revealing the president and the first lady.

“My baby!” the first lady pulls her into a hug. “Where were you?”

“I am sorry for causing panic and stuffs I just went to the carnival with Jimin.” She replied.

“You went out on a date?” her mom asked and looks at Jimin. “How lovely you went to the carnival.” She smiles at Jimin.

“Madam, we need to investigate first we are not sure if the first daughter was harmed.” Said the guard.

“No this is fine; my daughter is safe with Jimin. Jimin ah, you can go to your room. Tomorrow we are going to have breakfast all of us.”

“I am sorry for causing trouble.” Jimin bows to the presidential couple. “I will see you in the morning.” He smiles at Y/N.

Y/N nods at Jimin. “Thank you for tonight.”

Jimin goes back to his room with the others. The first lady dismissed all of the guards and then she asked Y/N about things that are happening.

“Now my daughter.” Y/N is laughing as she looks at her mom. “You and Jimin, I didn’t think that you guys will sneak out.”

“Mom, why are you looking at me like that?”

“You finally had a break through?”

“Mom, Jimin and I are.” She is laughing at her mother’s antics. “We kissed mom.”

The first lady giggles as she heard what her daughter said. “Oh my gosh. BTS is going to be our family now.”

“Mom can we just get some rest; we are going back to Korea tomorrow.” Her mother doesn’t want to stop bugging her but she assisted her out of her room.

 

“Jimin where were you!” Jin asked because they are alarmed by the guards that the princess is missing.

“The guards are on panic.” Yoongi added.

“I am with her, we went to the carnival. I already spoke with the first lady.”

“Come on, be careful next time.” Namjoon said to him.

“You guys went on a date?” Jungkook asked.

“Yes and we are dating now.” He announced and the boys cheered.

“Wahhh! Finally!” Taehyung pulls Jimin into a hug. “So how it happens?”

Jimin shows his eye smile. “We kissed.”

“Whoa! Way to go Jimin ah.” Jhope smiles as he ruffles the latter’s hair. “You are learning, so basically you two are dating now.”

Jimin nods at them. “The first lady said that we are going to have breakfast with them later.”

“Now go to sleep but I doubt that you will be able to sleep.” Namjoon pats Jimin’s shoulder.

Both Jimin and Y/N are looking at the photos that they took together. Also Y/N is enjoying as she hugs her dog plushie.

***