Chapter 4

My Universe

Jihu’s 6th birthday approached and there is a huge party in the blue house. Some of the gov officials are invited and some are artists.

“Happy birthday our little Jihu.” Namjoon said as he ruffles the latter’s hair.

“Thank you Samchon.” He smiles at his uncles.

There are many press people and they are taking pictures of the family with BTS. They wanted to get a statement from Y/N since the family is still silent about the pending issue.

“The people wanted to get statement from the two of you.” Jungkook said as he sits beside his hyungs.

“I bet they wanted to. The issue already died down and the Armys accepted the thing its just them.” Yoongi added.

“I guess someone needs to give them what they want.” Jin said.

It’s going to be blowing of the cake. The first family along with Jimin are on the stage. He is carrying the little kid in front of the cake. The crowd is singing happy birthday for him and he is really happy to be with all of them.

“What is your wish?” Y/N asked.

“I want us to be happy together, with the whole family and with Jimin papa.” He said hugging Jimin and kissing Y/N’s cheeks. “I hope we can be a whole family.”

“We will soon Jihu ah.” Jimin replied and kissed the kid’s cheeks. He looks at Y/N. “He needs to know.”

“I know, he will, later.” She replied with a smile.

The media men are able to get some good photos of Jimin and Y/N with Jihu.

“I know all of you are wondering about my daughter and Jimin.” The president stated. “So we wanted to confirm the issue that my daughter Y/N is in a relationship with BTS’ Jimin and I am looking forward that the people around will support the two of them.”

Jimin and Y/N escaped the crowd with Jihu. They decided to meet with Yohan is the garden of Y/N’s room.

“Mama what are we doing here?” Jihu asked.

“Baby, remember what Mama told you about your father?” she said while flattening the kid’s clothes.

“Is my real father here?”

Jimin is able to see Yohan enters the garden. “Baby, it’s time for you to meet your father.” He looks at Yohan and gestures to come to them.

“Hello Mr. Yohan.” Jihu greeted Yohan.

“It’s time Yohan, you can talk to Jihu, he will understand.”

Yohan looks at the kid who is looking up at him. 

“Happy birthday Jihu.” Yohan added as he goes down to knees and ruffles the kid’s hair.

“Thank you.” Jihu replied.

“You know that you have a real father right?” Yohan asked.

Jihu nods at him. “Are you may real father?”

Yohan smiles with tears in his eyes. “I am Jihu.” Yohan was surprised when Jihu hugs him.

“Hello my daddy.” The kid stated.

Y/N and Jimin are there looking at the boy’s interaction. She is happy that finally he also has this feeling, the feeling of being complete as he knows his real father.

“You will not get me from my mama and papa right?” JIhu asked.

“Of course not Jihu ah, you can spend all the time you want with your papa and mama and of course with me.” Yohan replied.

****

Years Passed

Things are getting better for everyone. The BTS boys are conquering the world with their music and other things. Jihu is enjoying himself with his daddy. They always go out together and they spent time together. Y/N is always out of the country because of her government activities and its fine for her.

“How is everybody?” Y/N asked as she gets inside the dinner room.

“Noona!” Minju gets up from his seat and goes to his sister. “I missed you noona.”

“I missed you too! I brought presents for everyone.” She stated, she’s been away for few weeks from the family and to Jimin.

“Did you and Jimin hyung saw each other?” MInju asked.

“Not yet, Jimin is out of the country too. They have concert in Australia.” She said as she sits beside her mom.

“Mama! Mama!” the door suddenly opens and it reveals Jihu with Yohan. “Mama I missed you so much!”

“Hi Jihu ah, Yohan.”

“Its nice to see that you are back now.” Yohan added.

“Its nice to be back home.” She replied.

 

Jimin is on their way home from Australia.

“You are excited huh.” Jungkook asked.

“Its been weeks that I was not able to see her. And besides.” He said showing the red box on his hand.

“Are you going to ask her?” Taehyung added as he sits beside Jimin.

“I will ask her to marry me on her birthday.” Jimin smiles.

“Its few days from now.” Namjoon added. “For sure the family will have a party.”

“The president told me that they wanted it to be intimate. I guess only family members.”

“Owhh so we won’t be able to see your proposal.” Jin pouted at him.

“No, of course you guys will be there. You are my family and you guys needs to be there.” Jimin replied to his hyungs.

“I never expect that you will be the first one to get married among us.” Jhope added. “But we are happy for you.”

“I will not leave the group when I get married. Maybe just a break and then will go back to activities.” Jimin explains.

“Will that be okay to Noona?” Jungkook asked.

“We talked about work before and I am sure she doesn’t want me to be away with the things that I love.”

“Y/N ah is really understanding.” Yoongi stated.

****

The much awaited birthday party is going to happen.

“Mama you look so pretty today.” Jihu said. “Happy birthday mama.”

“Thank you my baby. It’s me and your mommy’s birthday.” She caresses the kid’s cheeks.

“I am happy that you became my mama. I love you mama!” he hugs her.

“You will be forever my baby and I am thankful for that.”

“Even though you and Jimin papa will have your own baby, will I still be your baby?”

“Of course! You are my first baby.”

“Come on now mama, we need to see the party.” He said as he holds on to his mama’s hand and ushered her out the room. He brought his mama to the main garden of the blue house.

And there they saw the family.

“Happy birthday noona!” Minju said as he hugs his sister.

“Baby, happy birthday.” The first lady stated.

“My young lady.” The president hugs Y/N.  “Happy birthday.”

“Thank you appa.”

“Happy birthday my love.” Jimin came all of a sudden.

“Hi my love.” She smiles and hugs the latter. “Thank you for being here with me.”

“Of course, today is your special day so I wanted to be here with you.” Jimin placed a kiss on her cheeks.

It’s just a simple family gathering. Intimate friends and a simple family dinner. Jimin is just planning to pop the question in front of everyone and they are planning to share it to the Armys via Vlive.

They talked about things, about life and schedules. The boys are sharing things to the first family and they are enjoying each other’s company.

“Gather around we will light up the fireworks.” Jin stated as he is excited to light up the fireworks so the live will start.

Jungkook goes live via Vlive when the guards started to light up the fireworks. Jimin and Y/N are standing together with their family to watch the fireworks.

The fireworks light up the sky and Y/N is so amazed to see the different colors in the sky.  Jimin is looking at her while she is looking at the sky.

Jungkook is still filming the people around. He signals Jimin that its time already. Y/N is so pre occupied in looking at the fireworks so she is not able to notice Jimin beside her.

“Baby.” She hears and looks at Jimin but the latter is already kneeling on the ground with a ring in front of her.

“Jimin ah?” she calls and looks around, she saw their relatives and friends smiling at them. The fireworks stop and still her eyes are focused on Jimin.

“It’s been years that we are together, and we never fought even for a single day because you are so understanding and loving. In those years that we are together I’ve know that you are really loving and you have a golden heart. We are in our early 30’s and until we are young, I wanted us to make a family of our own. Since the first time that I saw you before when we are still young I know its you. You are the right girl for me, and you are my universe. Moon Y/N would you do me the honor to be the happiest man on earth? Marry me please?” he said handing her the ring.

Y/N is speechless and her tears are flowing out of her eyes. She didn’t expect that this will happen. They never talked about marriage before so this is so sudden for her, she wanted to be engage and marry Jimin. She looks around her and saw her family with a smile. Jihu is also smiling at her and he saw Jungkook filming. “You really love surprising me JImin ah. Of course I will marry you!” she said and Jimin stands up and slips the ring on her ring finger.

“I promise to love you my universe.” Jimin whispers and landed a kiss on her lips.

 

~END~