Chapter 3

My Universe

Everyone is ready to go back to Korea, the things of the president and other delegates are already settles and they are on their way to be loaded in the plane. The last thing that they need to do is to eat breakfast and they can go.

The first lady is very excited to see Jimin and the boys. “Good morning dear.” She greeted the boys.

Y/N and her parents settled on the table as the boys also settled with them. Y/N smiles at the boys. They are settling for breakfast and then her secretary comes to her.

“The presents for Jihu are already loaded on the plane Ms. Moon.”

“Thank you secretary Lee, however those are just additional happiness for him. He just wanted to see Jimin.” She replied to her.

“Young master is really fond of Mr. Park.”

Y/N nods at her secretary. Then she looks at Jimin who is sitting beside her. The latter smiles at her and placed some food on her plate.  “Thank you.” In return she also placed foods on his plate. The people around them are trying to hide their laughter.

“Oh come on, you can be open to us.” The first lady said. “Jimin, son. You are now part of the family. And so as the other boys.” She said to them. “I just wish that you two will be strong together.”

“Mom, I am not yet getting married.” She whispers to the first lady.

“But we will come to that, its too early to decide about it.” The first lady is really thrilled.

“Jimin ah.” The president speaks. All eyes are on him.

“Yes, sir?” Jimin asked.

“You know how precious my daughter is to me. All I want for her is to be safe and happy. And I am sure that you are able to make her happy. Just don’t let her cry.” The president smiles.

“Yes Mr. President. She is also precious for me.” He replied and hold her hand on the table. “I love your daughter very much.”

“How lovely!” the first lady is so happy.

Y/N is containing her emotions about what is happening.

Their morning actually is peaceful and happy. They people around are talking about the things that they need to do and also they are getting to know each other.

After having breakfast, they all goes to the airport since they are now going back to Korea.

****

Weeks passed and all of them are back to their own lives. BTS is so jam packed when it comes to their schedules. They have different interviews and guesting. Also there are upcoming concerts that they need to do for the Armys. Jimin and Y/N are continuously dating and talking to each other. It’s just that they are having it as a secret. Armys are not suspecting but there is news that BTS are always in the Blue House and sometimes its Jimin only.

“Mama, is Jimin samchon busy?” Jihu asked as he gets inside his mama’s room.

“Jimin is busy baby, they are practicing for their concert.” They are inside Y/N’s room, it’s almost sleeping time for Jihu.

“But mama, are we going to see them in their concert?” he asked as he settles beside Y/N.

“Of course we will see them.” She smiles as she caresses the latter’s cheeks. “You always wanted to be with Jimin.”

“Because he is cool and I wanted to be like him.” He smiles at his mama.

“Yes he is cool.” She smiles at him. “Do want him to be your papa?”

Jihu’s eyes lighted up as he heard it. “Neh! I want him to be my papa.” He giggles. “Are you going to marry him mama?”

“Do you want me to marry him?”

“Yes! Yes! Please marry him.” He said as he jumps up and down on the bed.

“I kinda miss him now.” She said looking at her phone. She needs to understand her boyfriend is famous and a busy person. “It’s your pass bed time young man, come on got to sleep.”

Jihu obeys Y/N and there he settles beside her and goes to sleep. Y/N is just looking at the young one. She loves the kid just like her own. She looks at the photos on the wall. It’s her and her twin sister. “Jihu grew up so well Yeonah.” The kid is already fast asleep and then she goes out of the room towards the garden.

She is alone looking at the stars above. “I miss you unnie.” She whispers. “I wish you are here with me. Jihu is a very good kid. And he likes Jimin so much just like you. Also, I am not sure if Jimin will like me the way he likes me now if he can see both of us.”

“Yeonha.”

Y/N looks at the person who called her. “Yohan? You are back?”

“I am, I’ve been assigned to you again, Yeonah.”

“Have you been drinking? You are on duty.” She said as she covers herself with her robe.

“Yeonah.” He calls again.

“Yohan, I am not Yeonah unnie.” She said and was about to go back to her room but Yohan hold on to her. “Yohan, what do you think you’re doing?” she said getting irritated. “Let go of me.”

“I wanted to see Jihu.” He said.

“You are drunk; we cannot talk in a good way like this.” she replied pulling her arm from him.

“Yeonah I miss you, I came back so we ca be together with Jihu.” He said as he hugs the latter.

“Yohan! Yohan stop!” she said as she pushed the latter. “I know that you miss your son but you cannot face him like this.”

 

Jimin is on his way to Y/N’s room. He wanted to surprise the latter since it’s been weeks that they didn’t saw each other.  He has a bouquet in his hand and excited to see Y/N. as he approached her room there are no guards and then he gets inside and saw Jihu sleeping already. And then he is able to notice some commotion outside the garden. He placed the flowers on the desk and then gets out of the room. He saw Y/N struggling to escape a grip of a person.

“Hey!” Jimin said and landed a punch at Yohan’s cheeks. “Are you out of your mind?!” this is the first time that he saw Yohan.

Yohan is on the ground holding his cheeks. He knows who Jimin is but he is not sure his relation to Y/N now.

“Jimin ah.” Y/N hold on to Jimin’s shoulder. “Please calm down. Yohan you need to leave now. Come back in the morning when you are sober.”

“Y/N ah, who is this?” Jimin asked.

“He is a guard; he is Yohan. Lets just talk about it some other time.” She said pulling Jimin inside the room and leaving Yohan on the ground.

“Did he assault you? I’m gonna kick his .” He said in anger.

“He is Jihu’s father.”

Jimin stops when he heard it. “He is the father.”

“Let’s not talk about this for now. And why are you here? Its already late.” She said looking at his face.

“I wanted to see you even its late because I wanted to spend time with you for a moment.” He said pulling her for a hug.

“I missed you a lot.” She replied hugging him back. “Are you going to stay for the night?”

“Am I allowed to?”

“I wanted too.” She replied holding his hand. “Jihu is already sleeping on my bed.”

“Maybe he will like it if we both sleep beside him.” He suggested. Y/N smiles at Jimin. Y/N settles beside Jihu and then Jimin removes his top and settles beside the sleeping kid.

They look like a family as of this moment. “Let’s snap a photo.” She suggested. And Jimin brought his phone out and snap a photo with them. He likes to be with Y/N and Jihu. “Do you wanna go out tomorrow? The three of us.”

“Is that allowed? You are going out with us? What will people say?” she asked worried.

“I already talked with the company. They said that we are allowed to date and as long as we are discreet, but I don’t want to hide because you and Jihu are my universe and you shouldn’t be kept like this. I wanted to tell the Army that I am happy now. That I have plans in settling with you and with him in the future.”

Y/N is surprised to what Jimin are saying. “You are so in love right?” she jokes.

“I am in love with our existence Y/N. you are extraordinary and I love everything about you.”

“If you met Yeonah you will fall for her.” She replied.

“I already saw her before. We talked in one of the events years ago when she is still pregnant.” This is the first time that Y/N heard this from JImin. “She is a fan but she is certain that I will not fall for her. I am sure who I like Y/N. when I first saw you that day. I know it’s you and will only be you.”

“You are so sweet. When did you saw me?” She replied and smiles at him.

“In a festival and in television, when they first let your high school photos out. You already caught my attention.”

“But Yeonha and I share the same face.” She replied.

“There is a slight difference to the two of you. and I know in my heart that you are different from her.”

Y/N smiles at Jimin. “Aigoo, you are so cheesy come on let’s go to sleep.”

They settled beside Jihu and they sleep like a happy family.

 

Morning comes and Jihu is the first one to wake up. He is so ecstatic to see Jimin and Y/N beside him. “Mama!” he calls and Y/N wakes up.

“Jihu ah.”

Jimin also stirs up from his sleep. “Good morning.” He said placing a kiss to Jihu’s cheeks and to Y/N’s forehead.

“Jimin samchon is here!” Jihu said as he jumps up and down on the bed.

“Yes, he is. He came last night and wanted to spend time with you and me. “Y/N said as she sits on the bed.

“Do you wanna go out with me and with your mama later?” JImin asked the little kid.

“We will go out just like a family?” he asked and Jimin nods at him. “Yey! I want that.”

“Now you need to prepare. Now go to Jieun noona so she can assist you okay.” Y/N said to Jihu.

“Neh umma, I’ll be in my room then.” He said as he kissed Y/N’s cheeks and Jimin’s. He hurriedly gets out of the room and goes to his. 

“Now it’s just you and me.” Jimin said as he pulls Y/N closer to him. “The person last night, does Jihu knows that he is his father?”

“No.” Y/N said and hugs Jimin. “I know he wants to be with his father and I am willing to introduce them to each other. Last night he is just drunk but he loves Unnie so much.”

“He mistaken you last night because he is drunk.” Jimin replied. “I don’t want that to happen again.”

“I know.” She said.

“Better get moving now baby. We have a family date today.” Jimin said and placed a kiss on her lips.

“I’ll prepare now.” She said giggling.

 

Y/N said that she and Jihu are not going to each breakfast with the family since Jimin is there and they are going to leave and spend the day together.

“I am ready!” Jihu said as he run around the living room. Jimin and Y/N are there waiting for him. “Mama lets go now!”

“Hush baby, we will go now.”  Said Y/N as she holds on to his small hand.

They are not allowed to get out of the house without guards since its protocol. Jimin is going to drive the car while behind them there will be guards.

Y/N is just chillin and she is wondering where are they going. People will know that they are dating. “Where are we going Jimin ah?”

“It will be a surprise. Its weekend today so I am planning to spend the weekend with you and with Jihu.”

Y/N nods at Jimin. He got his work with her if she needs to do some things.  They are actually driving their way to Busan. Jiimn prepared something for Y/N and Jihu, he just wants to get away with them for a while.

They enter a private property. Where a house is located near the beach and overlooking beautiful view.

“This is a pretty place.” Y/N said as she gets out of the car. “So you wanted to be in a place like this.”

“I just want you to relax.” He said as he pulls her close to him. “I also want Jihu to enjoy. There is a pool and the sea so he can choose what he wants.”

“Beach!” Jihu shouted as he gets out of the car.  “Mama, are we going to stay here for the weekend?”

“Yes baby, we will. All thanks to Jimin samchon.”

“Thank you Jimin samchon.” Jihu said as he made grabby hands to him and Jimin carries him. “Can I call you my papa?” Jimin is surprised but he nods at him.

“Who am I to stop you right? I can be your papa if you want.”

“Yey! I finally have a papa now.” Jihu hugs Jimin.

“I got all the things covered, clothes and other stuffs.” He said and ushered them to get inside the house.

The guards automatically go into their positions. Y/N told them that they will spend the weekend in the place. So they are all alarmed.

They are really acting like a family. Jimin is cooking something for Y/N and Jihu. Later on the afternoon they are able to hear news that they are spotted by some Armys and they are now all over twitter.  Jimin said to Y/N that he got everything covered. She is actually ready for this. She wanted this.

Now they are in the beach side while Jihu is playing with the sand in front of them. Jimin is cuddling with Y/N as they are looking at the sun set.

“Are you happy?” he asked.

“Of course I am Jimin ah, I won’t be able to feel this if it’s not for you. My life is plain and all work but when you showed interest in me, I never thought that I will feel this, that someone will have some interest in me.

Jimin smiles at her. “I told you, you are extraordinary. Your love for children which caught me so much. I know you will be a good mother.”

“I don’t want this to end Jimin ah.” She said settling on his side.

“I don’t want this to end too. We can make it through. I am ready about the issues. The boys are also supporting us.”

“I am happy that they are thinking about supporting us.” 

“Because they are family that is why they will always support us.” Jimin tightens the hug.

All weekend they are on the news. Everyone is asking what is their relationship to each other. The company already spoke and confirmed that Jimin and Y/N are in a relationship. Now they are waiting for the official statement of the first family.