Chapter 1

My Universe

“Miss Moon.”

“Yes?”

“I have some papers that you need to sign please. Also I have your schedule for the rest of the day.” Secretary Lee stated.

“Okay, do I have some appointments in the afternoon?” she asks as she looks at the documents that her secretary placed in front of her.

“Nothing much Ms. Moon. You have tea time with Jihu later around 4 pm and then for dinner, it will be held in the family room with BTS.”

“BTS? They are going to Join the family. What are the official business of BTS with the family as of the moment?”

“Bangtan boys are going to be appointed as Special envoy of the president for the United Nations General Assembly. They are active in giving recognition to our culture and aside from being a tax payer you know. Their company is so huge now. The president is very fond of them.”

“I see; I can hear it actually with appa that he is enjoying the company of them. I bet they are intellectual boys.” She said as she looks at her documents again. “Thank you for the update Secretary Lee. You can leave the palace early.”

“Thank You Ms. Moon.” Secretary Lee said and then she gets out of the office.

Moon Y/N also known as the daughter of the President of Korea. She is a fine lady who is 27 years old and currently working when it comes to the culture and arts of the nation. She is the head when it comes to promoting the culture of Korea. She is usually outside of the country doing meetings and promotions. She is also an ambassador in Unicef Korea, when it comes to Children who are abandoned and treated bad by their parents. Since she is taking care of a 5-year-old kid she is really into helping kids.

She is single and being in a relationship is not in her mind as of the moment. She is busy in her government work and taking care of her 5-year-old nephew.

She is almost done when it comes to her job for the day. She finished checking the proposals and other stuffs so she decided that she will go to the garden in the other side of the blue house so she can relax a bit.  She is known for loving animals that is why there is a place where all of their dogs can run around.

She loses her formal coat and then she sits on the ground. Sooner she can hear the dogs with their excited noises and they start to run around her. “Aigoo, so eager to see me always.” She said as she touches the dogs. The family has dozens of dogs and they are happy to be around them. The presidential dogs are all well taking care of. She knows all of their names. She is trying to remove some stress by playing with the dogs. The presidential guards are stationed around the garden, she is always with guards since it’s the president’s orders.

“Mama!”

She is busy playing with the dogs when she heard a sweet voice calling her. “Jihu baby.” She said as the little kid hugs her tightly. “You are early for the tea time.”

“I finished my school works early.” He smiles to Y/N. “You are playing with the doggies.”

“Yes, I’ve been busy so I wanted to remove some stress.” He smiles and hug the latter. “Have you heard?”

“What is it mama?”

“Later for dinner, we will be joining by your favorite band.”

“BTS?” Jihu jumps around when he heard it. “I will be able to see Jimin samchon?”

“Owh wow, so you guys are close now?” she said playing with Jihu’s long hair. “

“Jimin Samchon is nice mama.” He said as he hugs Y/N. “I do look like him too.” He giggles.

“Yeah, because you mother likes Jimin so much.” She replied pinching the kid’s cheek. “You can be candidate to be his son you know.”

“But I am your son now.” He replied.

Jihu is aware that he is not Y/N’s son. He just wanted to call her mama because he got used to it. They actually spend their afternoon tea time with the dogs and before the dinner time. Y/N and Jihu took a quick shower. So they look presentable when it comes to the dinner.

They are wearing a bit formal clothes for the dinner. They still have few minutes but then Jihu is excited to see his BTS friends.

“Jihu ah, I said no running.” She said as they are walking towards the dinner room. Behind her are the few maids that are always with her since she is the first daughter. Also they have Jihu’s nanny with them.

She looks so elegant in her evening dress. Its not looking so fancy but she looks pretty. She has light make up. They are approaching the hall when Jihu barged on the door and the guards opens it for them.

“Good evening ma’am.” Greeted by the guard.

“Good evening.” She smiles at them and looks inside she saw the guests. They are already inside, they are sitting on the couch with her parents and his younger brother is there already.

“Noona!” he greeted.

“Jimin samchon!” Jihu run towards Jimin and the latter is happy to set the kid on his lap. Jihu looks at the other boys and smiles at them. “Mama, mama.”

Y/N smiles and bows at the boys. “Nice to see you all, we are glad that you will be joining us for dinner.”

“Y/N, darling did you look up at the menu for tonight?” her mom asked.

“No, I haven’t, are there specific things or menu that we need to prepare?” she said as she looks at the table set up which is really elegant looking.

“My daughter.” The president calls. “I believe this is your first time seeing the boys?”

“Ahmm this close, but I saw them when they performed in the cultural festival. I believe Namjoon shi and I had the same interests when it comes to art.”  She started a conversation.

Namjoon smiles at her. “Its actually an honor to have the same instersts with you Ms. Moon.”

Y/N sits on the other couch beside Jungkook. “Don’t be too formal with me, it’s just me. Moon Y/N.”

“Exactly, it’s you Moon Y/N shi.” Jungkook stated. “The first princess.”

Y/N smiled at him. “Oh no I am not the first princess, you all know that. Can’t believe that the country’s pride is here inside with us.”

“It’s actually an honor to be this close to the president.” Jin added.  “We are really thankful for the invitation.”

“We are just singers but we got this privilege and this is really different.” Yoongi smiles at them.

“We I am sure that all of us are planning to make our country known and that you to all of you for bringing success to our nation.” The president stated.

They are talking about things when the chef of the family gets inside and the food trays are with them already.

“I am starving already let’s eat please.” Minjun said as he stands up from the couch and then looks at his parents.

The president stands up and looks at the boys. “Let’s talk things over dinner.”

“Jihu ah, come on.” Y/N calls for him but the kid is still clinging with Jimin. “Baby, Jimin samchon needs to eat too.”

“Is it possible if I can feed him?” Jimin asked. “He can sit beside me?”

Jihu looks at Y/N with pleading eyes. “Okay Jihu, I know you wanted to be with your samchon.”

And with that being said they proceed to the dinner. The chef introduces the specialty of the night. It’s a world class western food. While eating they are talking about the upcoming things that BTS and the government needs to do.  Y/N is there eating her food while the people around are talking.

“Noona.” Minjun calls his noona. “Can I stay in your room later? I just need to finish some things and I need your help.”

Y/N smiles at him. “No problem Minjun ah, you can always ask Noona for something.” She started to eat again and then her eyes landed at Jimin who is really serious in feeding Jihu. She is happy to see things like this, that Jihu is looking for a father figure but he is not demanding that he wanted one.

After eating, Y/N and the others are having some tea in the garden. The first lady is telling them that they need to visit the museums in New York for the UN general assembly.

Jihu’s energy is getting low and he is a bit sleepy. Y/N was able to notice it. “Jihu ah, come on. It’s time for you to sleep now.”

Jihu is still in Jimin’s lap. “Can samchon tuck me to bed?”

“Jihu ah, samchon needs to do something.” Y/N said. “Come on now.”

“Its fine, I can do it. if it's okay?” Jimin said. He smiles at Y/N and to the president.

“I guess we can do it.” Y/N smiles at Jimin. “Come with me please, I’ll show you his room.” She looks at the others. “We will go ahead, it was nice meeting all of you.” She said and bows to them.

Jimin is still carrying Jihu in his arms they are with the other security and maids. “I can handle from here, you can now go to your chambers and have some rest too.” She said to the guards and to the maids.

“Good night Ms. Moon and Mr. Park.” The maids said and they all goes to their chambers.

Y/N is leading the way to Jihu’s room and Jimin is actually happy about this. Jimin is actually crushing over Y/N since before. He knows that the first princess is hard to reach so he just keep his feelings. He is not sure if the latter will be attracted to him like that way he is to her. But one thing is for sure, he is one step closer to her because of Jihu. Jihu who likes to be with him.

“This is his room.” She said as she opens the door for him. Jihu is slowly dozing off already.

Jimin looks around the room, he can see how class the place is and then he carefully places Jihu on the bed. “You need to sleep now young man.”

“Will I see you again Jimin samchon?” Jihu asks as he looks at Jimin. Y/N is there looking at him.

“Or course we will see each other again. You need to be a good guy okay.”

“I will samchon, I will follow mama always.”

Y/N smiles at Jimin. “Thank you for being so fond towards Jihu. You don’t know how this means a lot for him and for me.”

“Its fine, nothing to be worry about. Also I like what I am doing too. He is a good kid and the first family is actually so considerate for the whole team. We are proud that we are able to give honor for our country.”

“Thank you for working hard. I know this is your passion.” She looks at Jihu who is now closed eyes. “Maybe you wanted to talk more about something?” she offers.

Jimin is actually happy with the invitation. “Yeah, I’d love too.”

The two of them left the room and they go to the garden which is connected to Y/N’s room. “The blue house is really pretty.” Jimin said as he looks around the place. “All of the rooms here, do they have their own garden?”

“There are places that has garden, there are places where we customized it. We can input all the things that we wanted.”

Jimin looks around and see a fountain and a pond in the garden. “I wanna ask, if it’s okay. Have you tried unwinding? Or de stressing?”

Y/N looks at Jimin. “I tried to de stress a bit, spending time with the dogs and also playing sports.”

“You do sport? What kind?” Jimin asked.

“I do Kendo, and other stuffs. I do look like this but I have some belt under me.” She smiles.

Jimin is speechless. You do Kendo too. Me too.” He said excitedly.

“Wow, then sometimes we can spar and check.” She smiles at him.

“I’d love too.” He smiles. “Have you tried watching movie? I mean in a movie theater.” He wanted to ask her out but he cannot and he doesn’t even know how to.

“No, its been years since I became a normal person. I guess we will be seeing each other often especially when it comes to the UNGA. I am rooting for you guys.” She smiles at him. “You guys are talented young people huh.”

“Now look who is talking. You are smart and talented yourself, also pretty.” Jimin added and Y/N smiles at him. They are about to talk some other things but Jimin’s phone rings. Its Namjoon actually. The leader is telling him that he needs to go back since they are going home. “Namjoon hyung is already asking me to go back, see you then.”

Y/N nods at Jimin. “See you on the day of the departure.” She waves back at him.

Jimin actually goes back to the dining hall and with that he saw his groupmates. The first family are not there already.

“What took you so long lover boy.” Jin asked.

“I had a conversation with Y/N.” he replied with a smile.

“And you are really happy huh.” Yoongi added as he looks at Jimin.

“Let’s go home now and talk about it.” Namjoon stated to them.

****

Jimin goes back home with a happy and fulfilled feeling. He wanted to spend more time with Y/N but for now he needs to think on how will he be able to get to know her more.

On the latter part, Y/N is already lying on her bed but her laptop is on. Then slowly she noticed that her door is opening. She remembers that Minjun is asking something from her.

“Noona.”

“Come on in.” she said looking at her laptop. “So what do you need from noona?”

“I just have something to ask about a project. You know arts.” He said as he settled beside his noona with his laptop on.

“No problem, let’s go check it.” She said as Minjun showed him the assignment that he needs to finish. “Since when did you guys studying American history? You guys are studying about Smithsonian huh.”

“And how come you know this things noona?” Minjun asked as he looks at his sister. “You are really smart noona.”

In with that Y/N assisted his brother to finish the homework that he needs to. “Noona, you will be gone for days.”

“I know Minjun and I want you to look at your nephew. You need to be with him for a moment okay.”

“I know noona, Jihu is a good kid and he will follow the things that I will say. Oh yeah, earlier. You and Jimin hyung looks good together. “  he winks at his sister.

Y/N laughs at Minjun. “Oh come on. You know I don’t have time for that romantic things.”

“Also, I heard that you got an offer. Special participation I think right. From Victoria Secret Korea. Are you gonna be an Angel?”

She actually has an offer from VS Korea, they will be a fashion show month from now and she is being offered to walk in the run way. But knowing VS for sure it’s going to be lingerie. “I cannot accept that offer. You know I cannot walk in the run way wearing two piece.”

“But noona you will be pretty in that for sure. Why don’t you just try it. I am sure mom and dad will not oppose it. It’s your body still.”

“AIgoo, so easy to tell for you. I need to be well mannered because you know that I represents the family too.”

“It’s up to you noona, but I am sure you will be so pretty once you walk on that runway. “

 

For the next days, it’s been a busy day for Y/N since she needs to do her works before he goes to NY with her parents for the UNGA. Whenever the family of the president there is always media men following them. There are always press people checking on what they are doing. The family flew to New York a day earlier that BTS since the family needs to do other stuffs. Y/N needs to meet with other people and other sponsors. 

She was not able to get an enough rest before doing her duties.

“Darling, you need to rest for a moment. You may be suffering from jet lag. “ said her mother.

“Umma, I can still do this. I also finished my speech for the unicef and I wanted to visit some of the facilities here in New York.”

“Y/N, you need to take one step at a time.” It’s the president. “You need to take it slow.”

“I know appa, I know I can do this. well I’ve been looking forward in visiting the museums here and checking in with the kids.”

The president and the first lady are a bit worried about their only girl because since the moment that her older sister died when giving birth to Jihu a sudden change happened to Y/N. before she used to enjoy life and live like a normal girl. But it all changed when she started to pick up all the things that her sister left off. Her parents are worried about her, they also tried to set her up to other sons of the government official but she is not interested.

Now the president and the first lady are inside their suite.

“Do you think Y/N will have some interest in one of the BTS members?” the first lady asked.

“What do you mean honey?” the president asked.

“I know how good are the boys, I mean I don’t have a problem if one of them will be Y/N’s partner.”

“But the boys are not interested in dating as of the moment right?” the president asked. “Honey, I know you are thinking about our daughter. Y/N is a strong and brave girl.”

“Honey, I don’t like to see her inside the military serving, for pete’s sake my daughter is a reserve soldier in the country. I wanted her to feel like a normal girl. Honey, I don’t want to lose another daughter. I am fine seeing her walking in the runway just let her be normal.”

The president hugs the first lady. “Our daughter is precious. We just need to trust her about her life.”

 

When BTS landed in NY they are headlines. The boys look so good and they are really ecstatic and nervous at the same time for the things that they need to do.

“I am nervous.” Jungkook said.

“You don’t look like one. Jimin is the one who looks nervous here.” Jin added.

“I just can’t believe it, we’ve come so far. From kids and now we are a special envoy of the president.” Jimin added. “Also, Y/N shi looks so pretty when I saw her on news.”

“She always looks so pretty for you Jimin ah.” Yoongi teases. “Why don’t you just confess to her, you’ve been crushing on her since forever.”

“Our Jimin here is head over heels to her.” Jhope giggles.

“But seems like she likes guys like Namjoon hyung.” Taehyung stated. The boys look at Namjoon and Jimin.

“It’s just we both like arts and it’s something in common.” Namjoon said, he doesn’t want Jimin to feel bad about it. “Make a move Jimin ah, so she will know things.”

“I’ll try hyung.” Jimin said trying to put a smile on his face.

BTS and the presidential family are staying in one hotel. Tomorrow will be the UNGA and everyone is anticipating the participation of BTS. They will be sharing their speech and the people around the world are really excited.

Y/N decided that she wanted to walk for a moment. She gets out of their suite and then decided to walk near the poolside.

She can’t sleep as of the moment. She already finished her speech for the Unicef and others. She is already done with all of her duties.

She enters the elevator not knowing that someone is also going to enter the elevator.

“Oh.”

“Jimin shi.” She smiles as she greeted Jimin.

“It’s nice to see you here Y/N shi, where are you going at this time?” he asked.

“Oh, just at the pool side. I can’t sleep tho.”

“Can I accompany you?” Jimin asks.

“It’s fine, no problem.”

The two of them are walking on the poolside and they are talking about things. “Are you nervous?” Y/N asked. “For tomorrow?”

“The truth is, I am.” Jimin giggles. “We did this before however last time it’s just Namjoon hyung who spoke. But this year all of us are included.”

“You can do that, you are as talented as the others.” She replied as she sits on the edge of the pool and soaks her feet. “Just be calm and focus, you can do it.” Y/N is looking at the stars. While Jimin is looking at her, his universe.

“After this event, can I ask you out?” Jimin blurted out and Y/N looks at him with wide eyes. “It’s just, don’t think about what I said.”

“Yeah.” She replied.

“Hmm?” Jimin confirms.

“Yeah, I mean. Yes, I’ll go out with you.” She smiles at him. She didn’t even know why she agreed to it. But she finds the latter cute when he asked. They stayed up a bit late until Jimin decided that he needs to send her back to her room.

“Good night.” Jimin said to Y/N as the latter is already inside of her room.

“See yah tomorrow.” She replied with a smile.

Jimin nods and as the door closes he hurriedly goes back to their room. “Hyungs!” he said as the other boys looks at him surprised.

“What is wrong with you Jimin ah?” Jin asked.

“I asked her out. I mean I asked Y/N out!” he replied.

“Way to go JImin ah!” Taehyung added. “We are so happy for you.”

****

 

Two more chapters to go. :D