Chapter 3

I Need You

Yoongi arrives home with a satisfied smile on his face, he is so freaking tired. After getting into a shower he decided to hop into the bed and sleep. Tomorrow is going to be another day for him and he needs to do some stuffs again. He is already in his deep slumber not until a doorbell wakes him up and this irritates him. Number one rule for Min Yoongi. Do not ever ever wake him up during his sleep and you will face his wrath. “What the freakin hell.” He whispers as her angrily gets out of the bed and walk his way to the door, he didn’t check who is in front and just opens the door. “What?!” he burst out.

Y/N is there out in the cold and she got shocked when Yoongi opens the door and shouted at her. “Mr. Min.” she calls. Yoongi snaps out and he is surprised to see her with luggage and other things. “I am sorry to disturb you.”

“Y/N?” he asked surprised. “What happened?”

“I.. I.. they kicked me out of the apartment. They said that someone bought it and I need to find a new place, I actually don’t have someone to contact. I am sorry Mr. Min this is just for tonight; I promise I can take the couch. I will not bother you.” Yoongi furrows his brows and opens the door wider. He gets her luggage and gestures her to get inside. “Just one night Mr.Min. I am sorry.”

“Stop saying sorry. And what happened to oppa? Now you are back in calling me Mr. Min again.”  He is now okay not that angry. “And I will not let you take the couch. Come on.” He said as he picks up his luggage and ushered her to the vacant rooms in the mansion. “You can stay here Y/N as long as you want.”

“I will look for an apartment early in the morning.” She said and bows at him.

“Go get some rest okay.” Yoongi nods at her and closes the door.

****

Days passed and then Y/N is still looking for a new apartment but she is not able to find one. First the rental fee is too expensive and she needs to save some money for other things. She is also busy practicing and doing things in school. She is not bothering Yoongi since the latter is also busy working and then something bad came up.

It’s a news about Yoongi having a work with her ex-girlfriend, the actress Park Miyoung. She is currently working in a song for the ost of her new drama and Yoongi was the producer that the Drama team asked to make a song, so the arrangements and other things are on him and he needs to see her frequently because of it. Yoongi turned down the offer but since the PD who asked him to do it is a friend of his he cannot say no for an answer.

“Yoongi.” Miyoung asked. “Yoongi why won’t you look at me?” she asked.

“We are here for work purposes; why do you think I wanted to talk to you?” he asked full of annoyance.

“Yoongi, come on.” She slowly reaches out to his hands on the table. “I said I was sorry; I didn’t mean to do that. I was just under the influence of alcohol.”

Yoongi looks at her hand on his. “Remove that from me.” He said to her. “Whether you are under the influence of alcohol or not it’s still not good. You are in a relationship with me that time. You are lucky that the press didn’t know about this.” he scoffs.

Miyoung bit her lips. “Yongs, I am sorry.” Yoongi got irritated when he heard the nick name that she used to call him. He remembers the time the time that he is so in love with this woman in front of him but now all he can feel is anger and hate.

“We are only here to work so don’t take this too personal.” He looks at her seriously.

“I won’t give up with you Yongs, I still love you and I know you still love me too.” She said confidently.

Y/N arrived from school and she hurriedly went to the kitchen to prepare something for Yoongi as a dinner. After cooking she decided to call the latter, she knows he’s inside the genius lab. She knocks on the door and there it opens revealing a girl that she didn’t expect to see. “Oh. Hi?”

“Oh, Yongs your maid is here.” Miyoung said and opens the door a bit wide. Y/N then saw Yoongi working on the computer and Y/N knows that the latter is not in a good mood.

“Mr. Min, dinner is ready.” She said.

“We will go downstairs.” Yoongi said without looking at her.

“Heard that maid?” Miyoung scoffs at her.

Y/N nods and just proceed downstairs. She hates seeing that girl since before. She is not sure what Yoongi is thinking now, since this collaboration happens the latter is not speaking to her like the usual.  Y/N do her homework and stuffs and she knows that the latter already ate since the dishes is in the sink already after an hour. She has other stuffs to do and beside tomorrow is her mother’s death anniv, she needs to visit the grave to pay some respects.

Early morning, Y/N woke up early. She checks on Yoongi if he is alone or if Miyoung is still there, luckily she is not able to see a trace of her in the Min Mansion. She knocks at Yoongi’s door but no one answers, she twisted the know and it is not locked so she lets herself in and saw Yoongi sleeping on the bed. The covers upto his chest. “He is probably tired.” She smiles looking at his face. “I kinda miss you Oppa.” She whispers and decided to go the kitchen to prepare something. She is not aware that Yoongi stirs up from his sleep as she enters the room.

Soon enough she is already finished in her chores at home and then she decided to leave and go to the grave. As she spotted the grave she is able to see few flowers on it and it gives smile to her face. “Hi umma, I can see that there are people who brought you flowers already. Thankful that they didn’t forget you.” She looks at the flowers as she placed down the one that she bought. She looks at the flowers if there are name on it, she checks on the most beautiful on it. There is a message and she smiles seeing it’s from Jimin. “Umma, check this out, BTS Jimin send you a flower. I am not sure if he is doing this yearly but this is the first time that I saw this. They are actually nice people. I’ve been doing well in school umma and I miss you so so much. I went to Yoongi oppa’s recital last time. You know he is the one that I’ve been telling you, the pianist that I am working for and crushing over. He is the one taking care of me as of the moment. Umma we did a duet of Canon!” she said excitedly as she reminisces in the memory. “Mr. Min is really good in piano, umma I am actually living with him as of the moment since the place that I am living is not okay.”

She spends time with her mother’s grave the whole day telling stories and trying to write some pieces.

On the other hand, Yoongi is already awake and there he is eating alone the food that Y/N prepares for him, she is not yet home and he needs to leave and go to Hybe to do other job. He heard Y/N before and he missed her too. However, he is still thinking about the situation. He is making himself sure that he is over Miyoung already and he is ready to move on with Y/N. Tho he already met her since they are young and he knew he has something for her.

News about Yoongi and Miyoung’s collaboration are being spread across the nation. They are saying that the couple are being reunited and other fans are being thrilled about it. However, the agency is not saying any statement about it. They know Yoongi he likes to keep his private life a secret and he is not there to please everybody.

She and Y/N are living together but they are not talking and seeing each other for days already. Also Miyoung is in the scene. Y/N just do her job in a silent way. She is also able to do other performances and sidelines with Henry. They are doing some street performance and sometimes they are performing in restaurants and she is being recognize in some cases.

And one of this night she and Henry are in schedule to perform in one of the 5 star restaurants in the metro. Henry is going to play violin and she in piano. For days she is able to get used to in this setting. Henry is there assisting her and they are a good tandem. She is also earning money for this one and she is happy about it.

Yoongi has a dinner with the other staffs of the said drama and of course with Miyoung. They are already settled in their table.

“I heard that the food here is very delicious.” Said Miyoung to the other pd. “Thank you for inviting us.”

Yoongi is there not interested to listen to what they are going to talk about.

“Min Pd, I heard that the song you are working is beautiful.” Said the PD to him.

“Oh, I am just working on the things that I know I am good at.” He said not really interested at them.

Their food arrived and also the performance of the night enters. Yoongi widens his eyes as he saw Y/N there. The unusual thing is she is not in the piano, she is holding a Violin. He looks at the other people with her, two boys. One in the Piano and another in Cello. A familiar piece is being played. Canon but now in trio. He didn’t know that she is playing violin. He is a music Genius and he knows if the note is missed but in this performance he is not hearing any missed notes.

Y/N is majoring in Piano but her second instrument is Violin, she knows how to play it and she has her own Violin, curtesy of Henry. Y/N is smiling as she plays, she didn’t look at the audience since she knows that they are just there to eat and listening music is just an add on to them. Yoongi’s heart beat is loud inside his chest. He is not focusing at the topic that they are talking about instead he is focused to her. He can see them in the future touring around the world and performing together.

“Yongs, why are you so off?” Miyoung asked as he looks at the area where Yoongi is looking. “Oh! Look at we got here, isn’t that your maid?” she asked.

Yoongi looks at her with an annoying look. “How many times will I tell you that she is not a maid?” he asked.

“Well don’t tell me you are into her? Oh my gosh Yongs.” She mockingly laughs and scoffs at him. “You will not stoop down in that position.”

“You know, if you will not say anything good just shut your mouth up.” he whispers to her in a deadly tone and then he looks back at Y/N how is smiling while playing with her friends.

The dinner went well and also the performance. Yoongi looks for Y/N and he didn’t mean to eves drop a conversation but he did.

“Thank you for always bringing me to performances. I am able to gather up some money and soon I will be able to pay up rent for the new apartment that I am eyeing.” Y/N said to Henry.

“You know it’s the least I can do; I just wish I can ask you to stay in my house but you know my parents.” Henry said as he gathers up their things. “You improved playing your violin.”

“I learned from the best.” She said as she holds on to his arm. “Thank you for being there Henry.”

“Always for you.” He said and ruffles her hair. “Wanna grab something to eat?”

“Yeah! I would love too.” She smiles at him.

Yoongi sighed irritated and then he leaves the place.

 

After grabbing some dinner with Henry, Y/N went to home. She is going to tell Yoongi that she already found a place and she will no longer stay with him.  It also feels awkward to her since the latter started working with his ex-girlfriend. As the latter is always humiliating her and Yoongi is not doing or saying anything.

She opens the door and there she saw Yoongi sitting on the couch with dim light on. “Oh Mr. Min.” she said.

Yoongi is actually waiting for her since he gets home. He is annoyed and irritated about what he heard and saw in the restaurant earlier. He is having a drink all by himself while waiting for her. “You’ve been busy for the past few days.”

“Owhh, I am sorry. I was actually doing some stuffs, in school and part time jobs so I can sustain the things that I need.” She replied a bit awkward. “Ahmm also, I was able to see an apartment. And I have decided to move out.” She replied with a smile.

Yoongi stand up and that surprised Y/N. “You are going to leave me?”

“Ahhmmm, well I don’t really live here Mr. Min. I am really thankful for your help and concern towards me.”

Yoongi raked his hand to his hair and sigh in frustration. “But I don’t want you to leave me here.”

Y/N is puzzled about his actions. “But Mr-“she was cut by Yoongi’s deep sigh.

“Stop!” he said. “Just stop calling me Mr. Min, how many times will I tell you.” Y/N back up a little by Yoongi’s sudden outburst. “Sorry.” She whispered. “I just don’t want to be a burden to you.”

“You are not a burden to me.” He said calming down a bit.

“I just need to leave.” She said as he remembers Miyoung. “Miyoung shi will not like my presence here.” She said.

“Don’t think about her. She is not important.” He looks at her in a serious manner.

“You’ve been spending time with her Oppa, the news is certain that you two guys are together and she.”  She sighed and covers he face with her palm. “She humiliated me and I cannot take that oppa.” Her emotions are now coming out. “I need to stay away from you oppa, I know you guys will be okay once I am no longer here.” She said voice trembling ready to cry. “I just cannot take it oppa, I know she is beautiful and talented and I am just a simple girl.”

“She’s a waste!” Yoongi said in annoyance. “She cheated and I am just doing this freakin work because a friend of mine asked it. I don’t like to be with her anymore.”

Y/N is just silent. “I’ll go pack my things.” She said and walk pass through him. But then a hand holds on to her arms and she just found herself landing at Yoongi’s chest, the latter is back hugging her. “O-oppa?”

“Don’t leave. I need you.” He whispers as he tightens the hug and he buried his face at the crook of her neck. “I know you are hurt so much. But Miyoung and I are over this is just about work. I am sorry if I didn’t say anything when she said bad things about you.”

“You don’t have to defend me from others oppa.” She replied and trying to remove his arms from her but Yoongi tightens it.

“Don’t please.” He faces her to him. “I don’t even know the reason why, but Y/N you know me since before. Your mother knows me and we used to spend time when we are still young. I am not sure why you forget me.” Y/N is looking at Yoongi in a puzzled way.

“What do you mean?” she asked. Yoongi assisted her to sit on the couch and he brought out his phone.

“Y/N ah, we know each other since you are 9 years old, I am your mother’s student. I am not sure what happened that you forget about me.”

Y/N looks at the photos and its really true its them. She looks at Yoongi. “The accident, it’s the reason why I forget some things. I even forget you.” She places her hand to his cheek and Yoongi holds on it. “I’ve known you since before. Why you didn’t tell me oppa?”

“I was actually wondering why you forget me. I didn’t push you to remember me not to pressure you.” Yoongi is looking at her in a loving way. “I know you forget all the things that we did together when we are young. But I promise your mom’s grave that I will take care of you. I searched for you for years and I was happy when I saw you.”

“You don’t have to; I am not your responsibility oppa.” She said, somehow she is happy to know that she used to have memories with him since before and she is actually trilled to know that he thinks like this towards her.

“I need you here Y/N. I need you to be with me.” He needs to tell her. “I love you and I don’t want to lose you again.”

Y/N widened her eyes at the thing that she heard. “Oppa.” Her heart is racing. This is a dream come true for her, her crush loves her.

“I know it’s kinda blurry for you. I am not forcing you to love me but I can show you that my feelings are true, if you want me to drop the job or the collaboration I will do it.”

“Oh no please. Don’t stain your name because of me. I am fine. And… and…” she shyly said. “I kinda like you since before. It’s just sad that I forgot that we have memories together.”

Yoongi shows his gummy smile to her. “It’s nice to know.” He is slowly leaning forward to her and he can see her nervousness and the blush on her cheeks. “May I?”

If Y/N is not mistaken she knew that the latter is talking about kissing her. She just nods at her and pursed her lips. Yoongi chuckles and holds on to her chin. And then he leans closer and planted a sweet kiss to her lips. It was an innocent and loving kiss. “I’ve been wanting to do this for a while.” He whispers as he breaks the kiss. He looks at her eyes. “Don’t leave.”

Y/N smiles and buried her face to his chest. She can smell his Invictus perfume. “I will not oppa.” She got surprised when Yoongi carries her. “Oppa?”

“Let’s go to bed shall we?” he saw the worried look into her face. “Come on love I will not do anything to you. We will just sleep okay.” He pecks her forehead and Y/N giggles at it and also because of the pet name that he calls her.

**