Chapter 4

I Need You

One morning Y/N opens her eyes and she checks on her side and Yoongi is not there. She looks around but no Yoongi, she decided to get off of the bed and check on him. And there she saw the latter in the kitchen preparing something. A smile formed into her face. It’s been weeks when she and Yoongi tried to level up their relationship. They became official and no one knows it, they decided to keep things private. He is wearing his track pants and a white v neck shirt. She leans on to the door post to watch him prepare things.

It’s been weeks that she is waking up in this kind of setting and she likes it so much. She was able to see their old pictures together and Yoongi is telling her stories about the past. She wanted to remember but she is having a hard time, of all memories that she will forget the ones with him are gone.

Yoongi is busy preparing their breakfast since its Saturday and Y/N has no classes while he needs to go to the office later to see the BTS boys and check on to their works. He is busy making the fruit shake and he felt a presence staring at him. He looks at his back and see the latter watching him. “Hey, good morning.” He reached out his hand to her and she gladly accepts it. He placed a kiss on her cheeks and smiles at her. “You are up early.”

“The bed is cold without you. What are you making?” she asked peaking at the foods.

“Fruit shake and some pancakes.” He said as he carried her and sits her in the kitchen counter. “Accompany me later.”

“Where?” she asked curious.

“Hybe, I need to check on to what the boys are working and Jimin needs to record something.”

“I love that.” She said as she continues to watch him prepare some things.

After eating their breakfast, they went to the office. She got her visitor’s pass and then they proceed to where the boys are. They are inside the lounge doing some other things.

“Oh Y/N ah!” Jin greeted. “It’s been a while since we last saw you.”

“Neh, it’s the recital.” Hoseok replied as he pinches the latter’s cheeks.

“So what brings you here?” Joon asked as he tears away his gaze from the book that he is reading.

“Hmm oppa wants me to accompany him.” She replied as she sits beside Jimin who is checking something into his phone. “Oppa.” She calls and Jimin looks at her with a smile. “Thank you for sending flowers to umma’s grave last time.”

Jimin smiles at her. “No worries. It’s an honor to send one.”

“Jimin ah, you ready?” Yoongi asked.

“Neh, hyung I am.” Jimin nods at him.

“Great, see you in the lab 30 mins from now. Darling, let’s go.” He said and looks at Y/N.  The boys look at each other. They are preventing their giggles and they saw Y/N blushing. “Love?” Yoongi calls again and with that Y/N stands up and walk closely to him. Yoongi is teasing her with his gummy smile.

“Ahem.” Namjoon clears his throat. “We are still here.”

“Sooooooo….” Hoseok coos.

“Things changed hyung??” Jungkook asked with his bunny smile.

“Since you are close to me.” Yoongi pulls Y/N closer to him and place a hand at her back. “Meet Y/N my girlfriend.” Y/N blushed so hard as the boys lets out their giggles.

“Oh my gosh! Finally, hyung!” Jimin jumps in excitement. “Congratulations to the both of you.” He said to Y/N.

“Planning on going public?” Jin asked.

“Nah, they don’t care about our lives right babe?” Yoongi leans forward to Y/N.

“Oppa.” She said as she covers her face.

“Y/N is so cute!” Jungkook giggles.

“Okay see yah Jimin okay.” Yoongi said as he holds her hand and ushered to get out of the room.

“Hyung is so inspired.” Namjoon added. “They look cute actually.”

“However, you know Miyoung shi.” Hoseok added. “If she knows this, for sure she will not be happy.”

“I actually don’t like her since then.” Jimin raised his brows. “I don’t even know why hyung falls in love to her.”

“We never know. Since we know Y/N shi. And I am sure this is not going to be a smooth sailing relationship because of her mother’s issue.” Namjoon closes his book. “And you know Yoongi hyung, he doesn’t care about other people’s opinion.”

 

Y/N and Yoongi are inside the Genius lab.

Y/N is looking amazed inside the room; the complete set of things are there. There is guitar, Piano and new addition Violin. While Yoongi is there checking on to Jimin’s music. “Since when did you have a violin?”

Yoongi stop what he is doing and pats his lap so Y/N will sit. He places his hands to her hips as she settled on his lap.  “Recently, we can record here or we can record in the house. I am actually planning to write pieces for us.” Y/N smiles at him and landed a kiss to his lips. “You shouldn’t do that. I may not control myself and make out with you all day.”

Y/M laughs at him. “You can’t do that.” She teases.

“Oh trust me sweetie I can.” He said leaning in for a kiss but it was interrupted by a sudden knock on the door. Y/N gets off of his lap and opens the door.

“Jimin oppa, come on in.” she smiles.

“I am interrupting something right.” He said as he looks at his hyung who sighed deeply.

“No shorty, come on here.” Yoongi replied.

Y/N is looking at Jimin and Yoongi who are discussing something about the music and later on Jimin steps inside the booth and the recording starts.  She admires how beautiful Jimin’s voice is. While Yoongi and Jimin are busy she check’s the Violin on the side of the room. The instrument is brand-new and classy. It took them 2 hours to record the song and as they ended they decided to grab some food with the others.

While they are waiting for the food an uninvited guest actually came. None other than Miyoung.

“Yongs.” She calls with a smile as her steps echoes inside the practice room.

“What are you doing here?” Yoongi asked as he raised his brows.

“I’ve been calling you since then, the producer is asking for you. “then she throws a look at Y/N. “Why do you always hang around with your maid?”

The boys widen their eyes as they heard it. “Excuse me?” Jimin asked ready to talk back. Y/N tugs his shirt signaling not to create a commotion.

“Anyway come on Yongs.” Miyoung hold on to Yoongi’s shoulders.

Yoongi then hold on to her hand. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“We need to leave now.” Miyoung said. “It’s a meeting.”

“I’ll have to call them myself.” He said as he brought out his phone but Miyoung snatched it. “What the hell.”

“No time, let’s go.” She said pulling Yoongi.

Y/N just sighed and was about to say something when her phone rings. “Hello, Henry ah?” all eyes and ears are hers now. “Now? But I don’t have my Violin with me.” Henry is asking her to perform. “Owhhh okay, okay. Meet you there.” She ended the call and gets her bag.

“Where do you think you are going?” Yoongi asked with a dead serious tone.

“My classmate offers me a part time tonight. I’ll be going now.” She said to them and bows.

Yoongi gritted his teeth. “Would you stop holding me?” he removes her hands from her and follows Y/N. he is not late because the latter just got into the elevator and luckily he was able to squeeze inside it. “Who told you that you can leave?” Yoongi said as he places both hands to the elevator wall, trapping Y/N, the latter is not looking at him. “Look at me when I am talking to you.”

“I am going out for a gig,” she replied.

“Who says you can go?” he replied in annoyance.

“I can go wherever I want, and besides you need to leave.” She said looking straight into his eyes, she is angry and irritated at Miyoung.

“You will not.” Yoongi commanded.

“I can do it.” She said.

“Don’t test my patience Y/N.” he replied.

The elevator dings and Y/N pushed him off of her. “I can Yoongi.” She said in a cold tone and that left Yoongi surprised inside the elevator.

“.” He sighed deeply.

 

And that’s it. Yoongi went to the PD with Miyoung and Y/N went to the place where Henry said. They are actually in Namsan tower where they will perform. Y/N arrived at the restaurant in Namsan tower, she was able to spot Henry right away.

“Great you are here.” He smiles at her. “So we will be doing few songs tonight and if we got requests it’s better.” Henry noticed that Y/N is not that focused. “Are you okay? Maybe I shouldn’t bother you.”

“No, no, no hmmm it’s just the two of us?”

“Yup duo.” He smiles at her. “is there a problem?” he holds her hand. “If you can’t you can just watch.” He sits her on the chair.

“No, I can do this. We can do this.” She smiles. “Don’t worry about me.” And that’s it, Henry showed her the list of the pieces that they are going to play. She looks at the list and she approves it. Canon is really not left out in their performances. She always remembers Yoongi every time she plays it because of their duet and besides Canon has a sweet melody which is perfect for weddings and dinner like this. She is calming herself as the image of Miyoung and Yoongi comes inside her mind. “Private my .” She whispers and rubs her eyes with her hands.

Henry knows that she is not okay. “Something is not right.” He said and sits beside her. “You can tell me things you know that.”

“I guess it’s just a bad day Henry. I am fine don’t worry okay.” She said as she leans in to his shoulder.

“You are my best girl so I’ll be here for you as always.” He pats her head.

 

Yoongi and Miyoung are actually in KBS studio. Yoongi already talked to the said PD and then he saw the PD who is the reason why Y/N’s mom died. Well they are not sure but he has this feeling telling him that he needs to follow the PD. So he did, the PD suspiciously went to a fire exit.

“I told you not to meet me here!” the PD said in a low scream voice.

Yoongi is there leaning on the wall silently listening.

“I need money.” Said the other guy.

“What do you mean you need another money?” said the PD in irritation.

“Kang PD, if you want to live peacefully. You need to continue paying me for me to keep my mouth shut. Don’t you forget that Aera still has a daughter and if she knows this, your life will be ruined.” The guy threatened which make the PD clasp his hand.

Yoongi is surprised to hear all this, he brought out his phone and started recording things.

“It’s been years that we are paying you to keep your mouth shut in all of this.” Kang PD insisted. “Isn’t that enough?”

The guy scoffs. “Enough? You think the lost life here is enough? You took all the property of Yoon Aera from her daughter and let the kid live in different places. Your wife accused the innocent pianist just because she wanted to be the top place in the competition. Kang PD you are living the life. And the girl is living normally, she got deprived from all the things that she has. A house and other properties that you and your wife stole from them, I know your story and If you will not pay me the amount that I want this will break into news. I can testify to them on how you ask someone to remove the breaks in their car year ago, the case can be revived.”

“Fine!” the PD said. “I will pay you what you want.”

Yoongi is so surprised to hear all of this. He hurriedly gets out of the fire exit. He just heard a confession of a murder and this one is a murder Y/N’s mother. He knew something is off all along when it comes to the that PD and his wife. He knows that Y/N needs to know this, she has the right to know and they need to open up this case.

“Yongs!” there goes Miyoung again. “Where did you go?”

“I need to leave now.” He said as he walks pass her.

“Wait!” she grabs his arms. “Why are you like this to me? I’ve been trying to be close to you, to fix all these things.”

Yoongi arched his brows. “First.” He showed his pointer finger. “You freaking cheated on me Miyoung, what do you want me to do?” he looks at her from head to toe. “I can’t even believe myself why I fall for someone like you. I’ve known you since college and trusted you but what did you do?” he looks at her seriously.

“Yoongi I told you it was a mistake, I am drunk and I don’t know what is happening.” She argues.

“Oh it!” he throws his hands in the air. “I freaking trusted and love you Miyoung, why can’t you be content? I gave you everything, I mean everything. I helped you with your career, I give all my love and my feelings.”

“It was just one time why can’t you forgive me?” she said in tears.

“I will never forgive you. All those things that we shared, all those nights that we shared together. They are all gone and will never come back. You piece of .” He is really angry; he doesn’t want to say all this hurtful words to her since she became part of her life but it’s too much.

“Don’t tell me you are in love with that maid.” She asked angry. “I am better than her!”

“Shut the up! And what is she being better than you? I made a mistake by not pursuing her and now I will pursue her no matter what.” He scoffs and walks out of her.

Yoongi went straight to his car and tried to call Y/N, however she saw a post in her social acc saying that she is in Namsan Tower for a performance. She posted a photo of her and Henry. He grips the steering wheel so hard and then speeds of to the said location.

---------