Chapter 07

Rothenwest academy: Falling

Chan won, it wasn't really a surprise, and I couldn't wait to congratulate my friend, he was going to the nationals!

" CHAN YOU ING DID IT, THATS MY FRIEND OVER THERE!" Clara screamed.

" Hold on, and I'm the loud one in our group? " I said crossing my arms, Minho fake laughed and then looked at me with a straight face and said:

" Are you trying to be funny? You were screaming like a seal 5 minutes ago" he started to mimic my voice " CHAN, IF YOU DON'T WIN I WILL KILL YOU….WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO SWIM? I WOULD DO A BETTER JOB" he finished and looked at me.

" Well...my voice is not that annoying right ? " 

"It`s, now lets go find him." 

________________________________________________________________

Finding  Chan was not hard, There was a huge group of people around him, the problem is that all of them also wanted to talk to him.

" Damn! Chan is too short, I can't see him " Clara said. 

" Wish me lucky guys, I will blend with them" I didn't wait for them to follow me, I just  made my way through the crowd, of course I heard a lot of complaints along the way, they weren't very polite.

"Get out girls, I'm the best friend and I have priorities" his eyes shone when he realized that I was the one approaching him, and not a random fan.

"BONA!" he smiled and approach me to give me a hug really tightly, this is the thing about Chan, he gives the best hugs, like a giant teddy bear, he was still a little wet though.

" Did you heard me during the game? I cheered the whole time."

"Of course I did, and I think everyone did too"  I laughed as he ruffled my hair, until I felt someone tapping on my shoulders, it was a girl, I'm pretty sure that she was from our school. She was a little shorter than me,  and she looked a little fragile….like a  doll, her brown hair was gorgeous.

" E- excuse me...I- I made this and wanted to give to you..  congrats" it almost sounded like a whisper,  she looked at Chan with sparkling eyes, he smiled a little, looking at her wrapped gift, I was only curious to know what it was. Honestly speaking Chan had a soft spot for shy cute girls, I decided to let them alone, hoping that the rest of his people around wouldn't kill her later.

" I'll text you, so we can celebrate later ok? " I whispered and left.

_____________________

"Did you get to talk to him?"  Clara asked as soon as I left the crowd of people around Chan.

" kind of...there are too many people, I'll text him to meet us later" I answered.

As we started walking I saw Felix, Changbin and Hyunjin and decided to congratulate the later.

" Hey! Hyunjin, you did great..." 

He looked angry at me " What are you even doing here? Do you think just because Han gave you some attention you are on the same level as us now?" he said, and I regret approaching them, I felt extremely humiliated. Minho and Felix looked angry at him.

" What is the problem with you?" Minho said, but Hyunjin just brushed off and looked away.

"Sorry for him, today's competition was really important " Changbin said, I was ready to answer that it was fine, and he was right......What was I even thinking, but someone did it before me.

"What doesn't give him the right to be a jerk don't you agree? apologize NOW" it was a girl's voice, she was taller than me and had long curly hair, she wasn't exactly pretty in the conventional way, I would describe her as exotic, she was ready to punch him for me and honestly just by it alone I already felt better. I was still a little confused about who she was though but Felix and Changbin seemed to brighten up as soon as they saw her, Hyunjin smiled a little when he saw her, but it was too fast, he looked even more annoyed now that she had sided me instead of him.

" HANA!"

" Hey boys!" She waved at them "Who are you?" She asked me " Is he being a jerk with you? because, I will give him a lesson if he doesn't fix this behavior" She said giving Hyunjin the middle finger, he rolled his eyes still ignoring  us.

"This is Bona, we told you about her " Felix said.

" Oh! Nice to meet you! I'm Hana, I was these boys babysitter when they were younger" I think I made a funny face, she looked really young to be their babyssiter so Felix kept explaining.

" Hyunjin's brother hated to take care of us so she would do it" 

" Not for free of course, Jinyoung used to pay me a lot to keep an eye on the boys and my mouth shut to his father" She laughed and I could easily tell that Hyunjin was trying really hard to look away from her, he would turn to look at her in secret and I could notice how his whole expression would soften.  

" You don't look that old though." Clara said approaching us, and Hana smiled prettily at her, I liked her, and I bet everyone who met her did as well. The girl was like the sun appearing in a rainy day, pretty, warm and bold..Something that I would proprably never be.

" See, you need to treat me like this guys" she hit Felix and Changbins arms.

" I'm actually 4 years older than them" Felix started hugging her, what wasn't something new, the boy thinks he is some kind of puppy, but I notice that Hyunjin closed his fist when he saw it, he was doing a pretty poor job at hiding his feelings if he is even trying.

"Hyunjin, aren't you going to apologize to her?" He only walked closer to the pool, a lot of students decided that this was the best moment to approach him because in less than a minute he was surrounded by a group of  fangirls. The boy was a work of art so of course that even losing he would have a bunch of girls following him.

"What a brat" Hana sighed " I promise that I'll make him apologize to you later" she winked at me.

________________________

On the next morning I was at one of my favorites places, the Muller's Orphanage, waiting for my new recruit at the entrance, I was trying hard to brush it off everything that has happened so far...Jisung being a heir slash genious, his long term gorgeous rich crush slash childhood friend.....Hyunjin saying that I'm not at their social level....my self steem falling hard on the ground.....I could say that at least I was trying.

 Luckly the Orphanage was my safe place, it was really humble, the owner bought for a cheap price since the place is kind of far from the city, beside it was in a pretty bad condition before,  we were doing our best to keep it in shape, fixing rooms, painting, finding donations...I really loved doing all of this, it makes me feel like I'm doing something important, that even I could be special to some people, and for those kids I was a hero so coming here cheers me up... a lot. 

A black jeep was approaching the place, it was jisung. Being sincere his car was cool but my Manuelita was clearly superior. When he left the car, I could see that he totally forgot that I asked him to wear simple old clothes , he was wearing a white shirt from Gucci and black Jeans from Balenciaga, and on top of it all glasses from Channel. He looked like a Black Pink lost member. As soon as he left his car he looked around the place with a serious expression.

" I see.....so this the place where you plan to kill me right?" I laughed and he smiled, I wasn't even offended, the place was in the middle of nowhere, like full of trees and zero neighbors.

" So funny" I rolled my eyes and  he smiled

" Actually you are kind of right, you are my next victim. We are going to do some painting today” I made a little happy dance as if painting was the best thing to on a weekend morning, he just looked at me in disbelief and I decided to explain.

“ Chan and I come to this orphanage every week to help, unfortunately today he is celebrating his victory with his swimming team"  Jisung sighed looking at the buckets of paint next to me.

" So you went after another poor soul to use" he pointed at himself " me"  I gave him the buckets and asked him to follow me.

"If we are going to do this, We need to know each other right? I love coming here so I wanted to share a little with you...are you ready?"  

As soon as I knocked at the door 5 kids came running to hug me, they knocked me down and Jisung was in a state of pure horror, I think he doesn`t like kids that much.

" Bona, the kids were waiting for you"  Miss Hyeri said as she approached the door. 

" Hey kids!! Miss Hyeri, I got the paitings tools, I talked with a store in town and they were happy to provide some help for the orphanage" I said smilling.

" This is great! isn't it kids?" They weren't looking as happy, actually they were judging Jisung pretty hard. 

“Who is he B? where is Chan?”

I looked at the kids " I brought a new friend to play with you later guys, but after we finish the walls ok?" 

________________

We prepared everything, covered the floor with newspapers, and got the ladders from inside.

" So..do you know how to paint?" I asked him.

" You may not be aware of but  my real nickname is Han Picasso " He laughed at his own joke  " But I've never painted a wall before, you are making me do all kinds of weird things lately, first tutoring now paiting...I'm curious to know what is next,  I'll start to think if it's worth it" I laughed and painted his nose blue.

" Work more and talk less, actually though I was going to ask, do you want me to ask Hyeri if she has other clothes for you? I think they might be expensive" He was surprise at my question.

" What are you talking about? These clothes are old, actually I was ready for war, I brought a ton of things in my car." I laughed and the thoughts suddenly came back just his shirt alone could pay for all of this paiting plus for someone to do it.... Hyunjin was right, we are not on the same level, but I decided to forget it for now. We painted during the whole morning, I was really surprised with his ability, he was better than I thought and we finished pretty fast 2 of the walls

" Finish!  we are a great team" he smiled at me “ Actually I’m great, but you helped a little” he said proud of himself I narrowed my eyes at him.

" We haven't finished yet though" he said

"I know, but the place is really big, I'm glad we did two wall today" Suddenly he put his hands on my face, both covered with blue paint.

" Now we finished, you can finally go and live you life mission and mingle with the smurfs" I covered my hands with paint as well.

" You are going to pay Jisung, You are not even tall to begin with" I was ready to paint his face as well but he held both my arms and looked deeply in my eyes, we were really close at that moment and I had a full wave of thoughts. He was out of my league, yes, had a crush on someone else, yes, but right now he was here with me paiting walls on a Saturday morning with his Channel sunglasses and you know what? it all.

“Kiss me,” I said and he did

He started kissing me like crazy, like he was waiting for it during his whole life and I was surprised that he wanted me this much.  His tongue slipped inside my mouth demanding, and it’s nothing like I’ve ever experienced before, my fingers gripped on his brown hair, pulling him closer. My heart was ready to explode. I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever. And I dont know how far he has gone with his best friend crush but I bed he had never kissed her like this. This kiss was needy, wilde and only mine.

He pushed me backward and in seconds we were lying down on the dirty floor covered with newspapers and blue paint, His once white shirt now was coved in blue as well as my hair since he was making a mess with it. Making out on in front of the orphanage and I don’t care, I don’t care about any of that. All I wanted was Jisung, since the first time that I saw him, he was all that I wanted. His hands were all over my body now and his mouth was trailing from my lips to my neck and it was amazing, I wanted all of him.

“ Bona, do you want to join us for lunch?” I heard Miss.Hyeri saying from afar.

_________________________________________________

Do you prefer Han or Seungmin in the story?